Online opener help, where next

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i pm open this HB 9.5 chick that i noticed was scanning my profile..

Me: You do that to all the guys?

her: what?

Me: stop by without saying hello

her: yep. always.

It's hard to read between the lines with this, could be both an ioi, or lack of interest. What's a good reply without turning this into a question an answer session? Shall i bust her on shyness or what?

I find my online game is zero compared to the real world where i can get a better reading on the situation. In the passed, i've had little patients for it, but i gotta start somewhere...

Chipleader

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're online game is zero compared to the real world, turn your comupter off and go meet some girls in the street you muppet.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The opener was already garbage.... you set yourself up for a hit.... thats why you dont know what to do next....

REMEMBER:

"AT ANY TIME YOU HAVE AN OPENER. YOU MUST HAVE A TRANSITION"

I am even surprised that this HB9.5 even answered you LOL

Anyways you can still have a shot at saying this:

"Didnt your parents teach you any manners"?

I mean your a pretty girl but looks are very common, you must have good energy, intelligence and an outlook on life"

So far I give you 1 out of 3 :)

SEND IT

LET ME KNOW!

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
The opener was already garbage.... you set yourself up for a hit.... thats why you dont know what to do next....

REMEMBER:

"AT ANY TIME YOU HAVE AN OPENER. YOU MUST HAVE A TRANSITION"

I am even surprised that this HB9.5 even answered you LOL

Anyways you can still have a shot at saying this:

"Didnt your parents teach you any manners"?

I mean your a pretty girl but looks are very common, you must have good energy, intelligence and an outlook on life"

So far I give you 1 out of 3 :)

SEND IT

LET ME KNOW!
I'm all for the negs but that is almost as bad as mine. The second line contradicts the first. No manners + "good energy, intelligence and an outlook on life" usually don't go hand in hand,.. but i get where ur going.

davem

Reaction score
I guess I have a different opinion here guys...

The "opener email" was fine. (I've used a
similar type of email in the past and it
worked well.)

The ONLY point of your "opener email"
is to get her to respond.

Thats it.

Which she did.

Now you need to figure out how to
go from there, to the next step.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow THE LEGENDARY DAVE M..........good to see ya man........and get the 2.0 version up and running already..........sheesh dude way over do. You might wanna divuldge the cons of each dating site too........just a hint.

fIrst congrats at getting a hottie to be interested enough to view your profile......so you ALREADY DID SOMETHING RIGHT. Now that feature (see whos checked you out) is a cool and useful tool.........just dont act like a tool when initiating FIRST CONTACT........so ummm what should you have done.....glad u asked.........lol.

ANYWAYS...........DUDE...........TRY THIS cut n paste:

SUBJECT LINE-"SORRY NO LOOKY LOO’S"

REMEMBER THAT GREASE SONG you're the one that I want.........BLASTING IT ON YOUR CAR RADIO, with all the windows down.

Now remember the lil tube of gooey dough Pop n fresh with the cute lil chef's hat and how people would poke him in his tiny lil stomach and he'd just laugh with that adorable laugh.

Hey where AM I GOING WITH THIS?
oh if you are confident enough.....CAN WE CHAT VIA IM on yahoo or aol.
I also got a beef with the Arby's oven Mitt but will save that for our first date.

now how can U compare my emails to all those other men...........DOES ORIGINALITY NOT COUNT IN YOUR BOOK?

something even more simpler...........sure glad you asked again.......

SUBJECT LINE: CAUGHT YOU CHECKING ME OUT

EMAIL: WHAT ARE YOU A GREAT BIG SCARDY CAT.......not confident to make first contact.........you troll for men yet rarely muster the courage to think of something clever to say...........PFFT don't tell me your one of those.

Now these were taking from the book DAVAGINA CODE www.lulu.com/content/231078

Another great source to master net dating is the guy directly above me DAVE M..........but hold out for the 2.0 version!!!!