"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Online Girl

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
There is this girl I met online ( i usually dont like to meet girls online, but the ones I have met, have been true to their photo's)

Anyway, there is this girl who has some photo's from 1 year ago. She is like a HB7. And doesnt have any recent photo's, but she says she is a pilates instructor. So Im guessing she isnt fat and is in shape.

Anyway, she keeps pressuring me to meet up with her tonight, and Im kinda hesitant because if she isnt good looking, I probably wont want to spend too much time with her and would rather go out with my friends.

I told her I would get back to her tonight , do you guys think I should chance this one and go? or should I just save it for another day and hit the bars?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
If she's waiting on a Saturday evening for a response from you...I'd hit the bars tonight.
 

Apprentice DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Tru Dat...
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Go **** the desperiate aerobics instructor
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Cheiradawg
Go **** the desperiate aerobics instructor
Aint going to happen. Odds are this one wants the fairy tale story: "I first met my Mannyman on a blind date on Valentine's Day! Oh it was so romantic! We locked eyes, talked and laughed....then he porked me like a rabbit...."

Nope, aint going to happen.

Which reminds me...I'm running late. Have a good night fellas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
1.) Stop fearing the unknown
2.) Accept the date
3.) Meet in a coffee shop
4.) If she is below your qualifications, after 15 minutes or so tell her that you have to run some errands and thank her for meeting you.
5.) If all is well, continue with the usual c/f, kino, challenge combo.
 

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
417
Reaction score
1
Location
STL
go... you have zero to lose.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by golf299
go... you have zero to lose.
This is true.

However, make sure you meet in a public place incase she's actually a man :p
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
This is true.

However, make sure you meet in a public place incase she's actually a man :p

hahhaa, seriously ManOMan, go on the date. I once turned down an opportunity to go on a date with a girl I met in a club, I didnt cause I couldnt remember properly what she looked like (beer goggles). She was mad as hell. Next time i saw her when I was sober, WTF, she was a TOTAL honey. Should have went on that date after all.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
LOL Clooney

this is funny, I wasnt really feeling like meeting her, this girl was too eager b eaver, so I made plans to go out with my buds, but I also made plans with this girl for her and her friends to come out and meet us.

can you believe she flaked on me? hahahah
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
hehe and she sent me this email



Hi Doll,

I just wanted to say I'm so sorry about tonight. I
wanted to see you so bad and just was not feeling well
at all. I have been sneezing all day and just had the
worst head cold.

I'm sorry I didn't call you back too. I want to still
get together with you really soon and maybe we can
make some plans for this coming weekend. Let me know.
Just so that you know, I was not blowing you off in
any way and that I have been thinking of you a lot.

Rose
xoxoxoxox

Happy Valentines Day!!!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
HAHA, A girl is the agressor and initiates to set up a date with you only to not show up. Usually it's the other way around where the passive partner doesn't show up.

How did she get sick so fast, all of a sudden? You probably waited too long to respond to her confirming the date, so she set something up with another pimp in your stead!

She wanted to be alone with someone, anyone on Valentines Day!
 
Last edited:

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
haha, ManOMan, I think she is just playing some games. Try it once more, who cares anyways right............?
 
Top