Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online "FR" - 38 y/o divorced HB8 who's fvcking with TooCold

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, this is long...i'm not asking for advice, just thought this was interesting, you might get a chuckle out of it, and dealing with bratty chicks.

i've been screwing around with this chick online for about 5 months. she hit me up initially. she's 38, quite pretty too, and we've never met. i've seen her pics. she HAS NOT seen me. i really wasn't interested in her--too old and she has a daughter. we were just flipping emails and such. i had no intention of getting together with her.

without getting into it, one thing led to another (all via email), she spewed out some major garbage, i called her on it, she agreed with me (very reluctantly). this happened several times on various things about life and relationships. she later tells me, "i affected her" becuase i made her "question some things about herself" and i "made her realize some things" and i "changed her way of thinking". in other words, i was really making her think. and she thanked me for it.

it got fairly "deep". i was mainly trying to help her because she was really negative about things, because she's recently divorced. and she seemed cool (she is, as best i can tell). plus i was fvcking with her because she started it.

again, without getting into it, she spewed some more bullshyt at me, and i just cut her off and ended the whole thing. with something like this...

==================
"okay, i wish you the best of luck in all of your pursuits. have a great christmas"

TooCold

==================

end of story, right? it was as far as i was concerned. couldn't care less.

little ole me got her mind going for a whole variety of reasons. plus, i never ever suggested that we would go out. a lot of "sex talk", a lot of somewhat "deep" stuff, and such. the last email that she sent before i dissed her, was just more bs, contradictory nonsense woman speak. then i dissed her azz with the above email. no reason, clear cut, bye bye...

so, here we go...

===================
this is the email she sent me a full 6 weeks after i told her to take a powder (above). i never corresp with her after i said "later".

Her <her@yahoo.com> wrote:

So, do you miss me?

Her

===================
my response--a couple of days later

Too Cold <toocold@whatever.com> wrote:

no, why do you ask?

TooCold

===================
then she sends me this one a couple of days later

Hi TooCold
Well here's is an email address that I check more frequently. I too have taken my ad off yahoo, well it's unsearchable. Yes, I did mean Nancy Spungen and Sid Vicious, nice to know that you know who they are. And...I am familiar with the end of that story.

Since I'm a divorced, BITTER, (very) LATE 30-something woman with an axe to grind (preferably in a man's back j/k) :), single mom of a small child, my free time is very limited. (WARNING: The preceding statement was intented for humor only)

So you want to hook up? Do you promise to be nice? You know I'm a very sensitive person? So what do you have in mind and don't worry I am not wanting to meet you for a romantic rendevouz (okay I know I spelled it wrong, did I?). It's more out of curiosity because of the following statement: I put alot of creedence into your emails. Not that I believed all you stated but because there was a hint of truth in them. I realized that I was being negative and probably projecting negativity. That's probably why I was single. Changing my attitude has been a good thing and has brought positive things my way. So thank you."

Her

[[[ so, i go ahead and ask her out after this one (and another one that i didn't include). no biggy, just coffee. at this point i DID want to meet her. in return, she totally ignores me for another 6 fvcking weeks--not a word. ]]]

===================
in the meantime, about two weeks into it, i send her this, just to see if she's still warm.

Too Cold <toocold@whatever.com> wrote:

chicken.

TooCold

===================
okay, nothing for 4 more weeks. again, toast, forgot about her. then she sends me this the other day.

I am not a CHICKEN
i am still here
Where are you

Her

===================
my response to her bullshyt...i rifled this off inside of five minutes and sent it out yesterday...don't criticize, because there's a lot of other things i'm not mentioning here. this was the language and tone of a lot of our emails, so it won't surprise her in the least. the "and another thing" is in reference to some stuff we talked about on how chicks badger guys. so i just HAD to include that. i was cracking up when writing it.

Too Cold <toocold@whatever.com

you've got a lot of nerve...shall i wrap up all this bs you're spewing on me?

okay, basically i toasted your ass (size 10 if i recall and you love the spankings) cuz you are a spoiled brat--that's a given. then u come back to me about a month later asking if i was thinking about you--the NERVE!!! i deleted all your friggin' emails honey. you crossed my mind only briefly once or twice.

you go on to tell me AND thank me, that i affected you in a positive way. i was touched by that and was surprised at your honesty. so now i want to see you in person and obviously you do too. we're gonna hook up right? then u dissappear on me without word. then i call you chicken. nothing? so i forget about you again and delete your emails. then u have the NERVE--the NERVE to respond with "i'm still here...where are you", which is a xerox copy of the "were you thinking about me" shyt the first time around. WTF? chicken was reasonable--chicken. now it's drama queen, sunshine girl, attention wh@re, etc.

or is it that you were just too busy with tax season and all?

quit bs'ing around. we both know we want to talk to each other. der? we both know that YOU want to see me MORE than i want to see YOU. double der? i told you i'd be sorta nice.

so are we gonna hook up or what?

and another thing...i already asked YOU and i ain't doing it again--so u do the asking this time sweetie pie. and you better make it sincere.

and another thing...you ain't doing it over email. you call me up like a man and ask me. my cell is ***-***-****, after 8:00pm please.

and another thing... i ain't paying for shyt. you're paying. coffee and a bear claw, or dinner and Opus One (97 cab if you can swing it, hehe) ... whatever, i don't care, my wallet ain't coming out.

and another thing (lol), if we do go out, i ain't telling you anything about me beforehand--no pic, nothing. u r gonna go out with TooCold, ICE COLD--ICE QUEEN.

and another thing (lmao)...if we ever get naked, me is gonna work yo' ass and other things, so good you'll flip out. (then i'll dump you).

chick, you're acting like a 10 year old brat. i told you you were a brat from the beginning. am i the slightest bit off base here? if so, do tell. sratch that, i don't want to hear any more of your shyt.

batter up! and don't wait two fvcking months. i'm talking NOW or NEVER. tues/thurs, i teach.

Peace...i gotta laker game to look at.

TooCold

=========================

so she sends me an email back, right away, telling me she'll call me this wed. she will, i guarantee it.

moral of the story? oh, i don't know, but...

1) get them thinking about YOU--it really doesn't matter how, even perhaps in a negative or annoying way, although that wasn't my intention with this one.

2) don't take shyt from chicks and call them out on their bs.

3) show a willingness to walk away, without reservation. if they are interested, they will cometh back--begging. i'm in control of this situation and she doesn't like it, but she DOES like it. know what i mean?

i still have no intention of fvcking her because of the daughter situation. i'm just not going to be a home wrecker or a here today, gone tomorrow daddy. ain't gonna do it. more than willing to be friends with her, however.

enjoy

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS:

she's very interested in me. i dissed her, and she came back. i dissed her again, and she came back again. she doesn't even know what i look like! but she's totally enamored with my convo skills, even if it's been online only. the power of words.

i think she's just gunshy about dating, that's all.

but now it's put up or shut up time.

Reaction score
This is too much drama! Why?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
This is too much drama! Why?
no drama on my part, really couldn't care less. like i said, i was trying to set her straight on life things--like on these boards. especially with the negative attitude that she had towards guys and relationships.

basically i got her to admit that she was looking for another loser, like her ex-hubby. this is what 'affected' her, in part.

and she's cool...

and she has a ton of damn good looking friends.

another clarification.

i would not mind one bit getting her as a fvck buddy. i've seen pics of her naked. i'm pretty sure it would be real nasty too. BUT, if this is the case, i will tell her straight up, i do not want to meet her daughter. FB isn't my intention, but it's on the back of my mind.

bet you love that one, PRL :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Say not to hos and ho-mos!!!!:mad: