Online fashion stores/boutiques, located in Canada

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here from Canada would know any good online fashion stores/boutiques which are located in Canada? I am sort of sick of shopping at the malls, and, I heard that buying clothing from online stores is much cheaper as well (don't know how true that is?) that is what some of my friends say anyway :rolleyes:. I am looking for clothing e.g. by Lacoste, Diesel, DKNY, and, other not so well known fashion names because I don't want to have the same clothes as everyone else-type thing.

*note: I would like this to be a serious thread please....but, not too serious :p.

~thanx

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess no one knows any :rolleyes:.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
www.northboundleather.com

For your **** needs. They're from Montréal and they have kickass leather pants and jackets, if you're into those. They also have studded thongs, and I don't want to know if you're into those. But hey, if you don't want to look like everyone else... :p

www.yoox.com ships worldwide and they offer great stuff too. Diesel, Fake London, and then a lot of more expensive brands and designers too. But they give great discounts, so if you have a lot of disposable income you might want to check it out.