Online dating vs Real life

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive heard all the benefits about david D's online program. But in real life you can:
vibe with a girl
kino her
get that look in her eyes (like your souls are connected)
have tone for a cf routine
show social proof with surrounding people (not pictures)
show who you really are (not some 50 year old pedophile)
create an air of mystery (instead of reading about you, she has to peel information to see the diamonds)
she has to test you (are you confident enough to approach, etc)
you can meet her (if shes out of your city)

What do you guys think? Who would the girl choose? The real or the internet?

I mean DD has a point about resources, competition, and anonymity

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
The point of online dating is to meet someone so you can date her in real life and do all of the above so I don't see how you compare the two.

zack77766

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
The point of online dating is to meet someone so you can date her in real life and do all of the above so I don't see how you compare the two.
well not if the two of you live far away from each other.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny to see people differentiating the two as if the people online aren't real. It comes down to whether or not a guy is comfortable interacting with women without seeing the immediate response from a woman in order to tell if they are doing well or not. The way to deal with this is for the guy to drive the interaction and have the woman react to you. Besides, when you are in control you can set up a meeting much quicker than if you are spending time trying to figure out what your next move should be.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjDan said:
man i have pulled so much ass off the online dating sites you will not imagine. there are a ton of very intelligent women there who are sick of the clubbing scene who want to meet a guy.

a lot of the time if you have a nice picture and a nice profile, they will even make the first move, so all you got to do is talk to them for 15 minutes via Instant Messenger and you get their # and you got a date already.

the awesome thing is you can message 200-300 girls at once and get a douzen numbers and have 10 dates in one day!
I don't have a problem with initially attracting the women online with my profile and first email, but I find a little difficulty in turning those first few emails into a date. Any advice?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Howie,

After two maybe three email exchanges and I've developed a rapport with a girl, I immediately ask her out for a coffee date to see if we can continue this in person and see if we have chemistry.

The only time I go to messenger is if I don't have enough rapport or if I hit resistance and then I try to build more rapport via IM, but even then its necessary to escalate rather quickly.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
thats a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP not online dating, know the difference
THANK YOU! Personally, I don't see LDRs are viable at all unless you've already have a solid relationship established for an extended period of time and one of the two people goes away for a set length of time and will come back. Starting off with tons of distance between you is typically a waste of time unless one is open to relocating at the start. But then it wouldn't be a LDR would it?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Mac.

Also, do you think it's a good idea to move away from the dating website to your personal email? I figure it kind separates you from the rest of the crowd trying to hook up with her. Some of these chics get 20 emails a day on the personal sites.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
online dating is good and helpful but i think there is more good than bad.. anyways i preffer it naturally, it just doesnt seem right to be meeting on the Internet.
DAD WHERE DID YOU MEET MOME
i met her on the internet honey ? wtf to me that is weak and gay :p no offense

Answers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mongolboy said:
online dating is good and helpful but i think there is more good than bad.. anyways i preffer it naturally, it just doesnt seem right to be meeting on the Internet.
DAD WHERE DID YOU MEET MOME
i met her on the internet honey ? wtf to me that is weak and gay :p no offense
How is it? Its hard for most people to meet in clubs etc. Online dating gives you the chance to eliminate women just by reading their profiles. Thats something you cannot do offline unless you can read peoples minds.

I would say though that there is alot of nut cases online but alot of good women also.