Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating Tips

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been in contact with this girl online that I met through craigslist and so far through the last week we have been exchanging emails with each other. We exchanged pics as well. Yesterday, she sent me an email in which she gave me her phone number. As a result, I wanted to ask, how long should I wait before I call? I Know normally when you meet face to face it would be at least 2-3 days but this girl I have never met , just talked with her online, so would it be ok if i called today? Let me know guys. Thanks,

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh........THE purpoe of your email was ummm to date a chic.......So she handed u her digits and now its tiem to step it up.

EMAIL-PHONE-DATE

the wait time should be short.......the longer you wait the more likely so other guy will seize the moment..........this is true on all dating/social net working sites,

Wynston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah defo keep it short dont tell her too much about yourself and go see her.. Sounds like she's interested, so make yourself a little bit unavailable.. She'll be all over you man!!

ps i'm in a similar situation cept I'm back and fore to see her she comes to see me...(we live 2hrs apart) less on the phone is more face to face!!

Good luck..