Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating: "So what are you looking for?"

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

You'll probably know the drill, you send a message to a woman online and a conversation starts. Almost immediately the woman will ask "So what are you looking for/what are you looking for on here?"

The cynic in me is assuming that this is a **** test designed to see if you'll be beta enough to agree to buy all of her brood new xboxes etc. before even mentioning the subject of sex.

Obviously I'm not looking to jump into the role of replacement dad/new billpayer - just no! I want to have fun, not added stress and drudgery!

What's the best way to respond to such a question and maintain interest from the woman in question?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run into this a lot. I always think it is an incredibly stupid question to ask. Tell them "I'm on here to buy groceries".

Like it's a dating website, why the fvck do you think I'm here.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. I'm 40, so I see a lot of profiles looking for a Captain Save-a-ho, ready to correct all of her mistakes and bad choices. I'm not that guy, I'd love to be able to give an answer that lets her know that I won't be the Beta provider, but at the same time doesn't kill all interest.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Exploring opportunities".

Then change subject.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just trying to meet someone" (change subject after, whatever you do don't ask her why she's there) is a great answer imo, there are some terms to stay very far away from. Like "just to have fun" or "hookups"... Those 2 terms will send your prospective plate running for the hills.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I'm always the first one to ask this question. I don't wanna waste my time with some b*tch who's looking for a husband.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask: "Well what do you have to offer?"

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
"Just trying to meet someone" (change subject after, whatever you do don't ask her why she's there) is a great answer imo, there are some terms to stay very far away from. Like "just to have fun" or "hookups"... Those 2 terms will send your prospective plate running for the hills.
^^^This.^^^

A lot of chick's using online "dating" are having one night stands but don't want to come off like *** dumpsters (public relations bit). They may want a one night stand if things go good and you look as good in person as in your pictures. They want you to play the role and tell them what they want to hear. So you tell them you're just on the site to meet cool people and see how things go.

Those chicks just want to be able to justify in their minds that you "did" tell them you were just on the site to "meet cool people and see how things go" so if or when they wind up sleeping with you they feel less "slutty and or guilty".

Tell them what they want to hear. Set up a meet asap. And escalate on the meet. Easy.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
^^^This.^^^
Those chicks just want to be able to justify in their minds that you "did" tell them you were just on the site to "meet cool people and see how things go" so if or when they wind up sleeping with you they feel less "slutty and or guilty".

Tell them what they want to hear. Set up a meet asap. And escalate on the meet. Easy.
Noo. THIS!! ^^^^^^

You are on another level. Even though I've studied up on my game, that didn't even occur to me. I suppose it's a form of ASD.

The reason is that personally I'm a little sick of entertaining girls, and trying to promote myself towards girls. That's why I'd respond in a very straight-forward analytical way like: "Well what do you have to offer?". This is obviously not really what she wants to hear, but I also failed to consider the environment we're talking about here: Online Dating. It's ridden with players/douchebags and basically the scum of the dating world. Therefore it's understandable that she's a little skeptical about any online "suitors".

Oh, how I fail to see the context of the interaction.

I just hate supplicating to women and dealing with their horse****. Therefore I forgot that the girl is probably a complete slut anyway, since she is on online dating, and only wants to justify to her stupid little hamster brain that she's not a slut, but an empowered feminist, and that she's not potentially entertaining some guy who blatantly pumps and dumps women! Any woman on online dating is obviously looking for a more suave guy who knows how to employ tact and skillful social maneuverability, in order to always have a respectable "image" while fvcking around.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Noo. THIS!! ^^^^^^

You are on another level. Even though I've studied up on my game, that didn't even occur to me. I suppose it's a form of ASD.

The reason is that personally I'm a little sick of entertaining girls, and trying to promote myself towards girls. That's why I'd respond in a very straight-forward analytical way like: "Well what do you have to offer?". This is obviously not really what she wants to hear, but I also failed to consider the environment we're talking about here: Online Dating. It's ridden with players/douchebags and basically the scum of the dating world. Therefore it's understandable that she's a little skeptical about any online "suitors".

Oh, how I fail to see the context of the interaction.

I just hate supplicating to women and dealing with their horse****. Therefore I forgot that the girl is probably a complete slut anyway, since she is on online dating, and only wants to justify to her stupid little hamster brain that she's not a slut, but an empowered feminist, and that she's not potentially entertaining some guy who blatantly pumps and dumps women! Any woman on online dating is obviously looking for a more suave guy who knows how to employ tact and skillful social maneuverability, in order to always have a respectable "image" while fvcking around.
Then you need to get over yourself. You cannot take anything or anyone to heart with online "dating" profile lists included or you'll wind up shooting yourself in the foot. Take everything with a grain of salt.

If a chick replies that's possibly a good sign of moving forward. You want their number as soon as you can get it without wasting time with long winded online conversation or "witty banter". You go for a number within three replies or less. It immediately stops time wasting.

Get number. Text them yours. Chat a little and set up a meet. If unsure the chick doesn't look like her pics? Tell her to text you a pic of her after chatting quick for your phones "picture caller id" and send her back your best one from your phone.

Go meet as soon as you can. Escalate on meet. There are real hot chick's online. Thing is the vast majority of them especially if hot have serious issues. No normal hot chick would need to use online dating. Most are ugly or overweight. But there are good looking real chicks on there depending on your area. None wifey material. You just have to play the cool calm relaxed fun dude if they find you attractive enough by replying (based 90% off your pics) and when meeting then escalate. Wrap it up and NEVER wife those chicks up. You've been warned.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"True love, 2.2 kids, house with white picket fence and the crippling depression that will follow from said acquisitions"

"Someone with massive student loans and entitlement issues"

"The path of least resistance"

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My pants! I don't even remember taking them off.

Always worked for me. Never allow her to start the interview with you before you meet face to face.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
MOTU said:
My pants! I don't even remember taking them off.

Always worked for me. Never allow her to start the interview with you before you meet face to face.
Agreed with the bolded.

As for any witty comebacks success (numbers AND meets) come from 90% how good the specific chick thinks you look in your pictures the rest not being socially retarded and shooting yourself in the foot.

One dude can literally ask the chick if she wants to come over to hang out and he'll get the number and a meet. Another can use a little personality but replies, number, meet come mainly from how good the chick thinks you look unless a dude comes off like too much of a clown even if she thinks he's hot she'll think it's a "fake" profile for responses only and some ugly dude just "testing" response rates. (Which is evident in chick's profiles who state: "Tired of the fakes! Is anyone on here REAL?!" You can tell right off the bat those chicks go strictly for looks and have gotten trolled by fake "model dude" profiles.)

That's why chatting online should be kept to a minimum and a number obtained ASAP. Cuts out time wasters, wishy washy chicks, and obtains a contact number to chat a bit and get a picture sent to your phone to see the chick either hasn't turned into a whale or is who is in the profile. (Make sure the pic she sends ISN'T one on her profile already.) Any hesitation/ or unwilling to send a pic after getting her number and chatting in text quick she's either gained weight or isn't the chick in the profile and you don't waste time going to meet her etc.

Otherwise you see it's the chick. Chicks will have recent selfies on their phones and you set up a meet or if things go really good invite her directly over to your place for drinks.

Another dude who used to post on here has recently re-joined online dating a few months ago and in about three months banged twelve chicks at their place. (younger chicks in their twenties) and I've seen all the pictures of them. Nice tanned toned bodies. pics sent in underwear, topless, azz shots, lying on their beds etc.

He met all of them and smashed. (He lives in a high population tropical weather area, hits the gym, and is by the water where most chicks have to look good for spring, summer and even fall.)

And as I've always known and said that he's confirmed to me many times...Every one of the chicks had serious issues. Pump and dump ONS.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha so I blocked a crank on POF yesterday. She created a troll account this morning just to rant at me calling me a short, ugly, misogynistic psycho! Her messages gradually got longer and nastier. I blocked her again.

Hamster overdrive at being rejected by a MAN!!!!!