Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating Services? You can count me out!

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are ok, but at some point the return on investment becomes
negligible.

Have you SEEN how many replies women get bombarded with? Dozens and dozens. Men, on the other hand, can send out emails practically all day and maybe a few replies will trickle in.

Of course, better looking men will get more replies than an ugly man..but in general, the numbers are just against it. You have to really STAND OUT from hundred of others to warrant any interest.

Then, you might get an email, chat for a little while, and eventually, interest fades. In my opinion, having the balls to go up and smooth talk a woman is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the internet dating scene.

I just can't see it as being too productive. Online dating may be a good supplement to your dating scene, but it's a poor main course.

Does anyone else have any thoughts or insight on this?

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can't be bothered, would take me hours to do online what you can establish in seconds of meeting someone in person.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating can work out better than you think. Search for other threads on this subject, there's lots of good advice on the site.

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating was great... like 3 years ago. and before. Now, it is a place for fatties or sloppy seconds of mine. That is all used up, move on to more sophisticated women.

Mr.Metro

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a great woman on-line about a year ago. She found me accidental by browsing who was on-line, we didn't show up in each other's searches because she's a little older than me.

Long story short, it does take time on-line but it's easy to read through the BS and it's actually easy to get a woman's attention through the myriad of responses that they receive from mostly AFCs.

The trick is to first make sure that your ad fits the specifications of a true DJ and most of all, NO CLICHÉS. I think there's an example on this site. Second, is to reply to her ad in a unique manner. Skip the clichés here too, speak directly toward what she wrote in her ad. Keep it short and to the point and have a GOOD picture.

Like I said, it takes a little while but I used the whole experience to practice my on-line/offline sarging skills and when the right one found me, everything couldn't have fallen into place more perfectly. :D