"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Online Dating Puts Men in a Submissive Position

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
You're really asking this? You claim you live in some old retirement community now and you're asking why women are different there than compared to two moderately sized cities and one major (and warm weather) city? Come on man.
Why do women like big cities?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I agree. If you already have an abundance mentality and actual abundance, why bother with a swipe?




Tinder is a solid marketing channel if you are a fucckboi. The downside of Tinder is that it is 76% male now and a complete sausage fest. 7 years ago, it was likely better but still more men than women. Shirtless pics on Tinder could get you some right swipes.
Sadly, i could never do the shirtless Tinder pic.
I’m in good shape, but not 6-pack/jacked.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Why do women like big cities?
Because of the jobs available and the penises available to them. They think they'll get a commitment. Many do but some end up riding the carousel for a very long time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top