"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

online dating - need help pleez!!!

DJArlington

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
I met this beautiful girl on-line and she seems to be very interested in me.

Now basically here's what happened in a nutshell:

We have exchanged a few emails (I have been very quick to reply to her email but she has waited two, three, or four days to email me back). In the last email she sent, which was Thursday morning of last week - she mentioned that she would like to talk on the phone. So on Friday I emailed her back stating more about myself (she wanted to know more about me - she said that in her last email) and asking her for her phone number.

Now last week I actually had to email her again just to make sure she was still interested because she hadn' t emailed me until thursday. i told her in a wednesday email that it would be cool with me if she wasn't interested in chatting, just to let me know.

she emailed me thursday asking me if I was interested in talking on the phone. I immediately replied yes on Friday and she still hasn't written me back.

Have I done anything wrong ? I really like this girl - what can I do to fix this situation ? She is obviously interested.

Also, can I pay her a complement through email - I haven't even told her that she's beautiful.

One of my female friends said to just wait to see if she replies, and if she doesn't just send her an email with my phone number and basically tell her in a nice way that the ball is in her court.

Any IDEAS ? Please help me! Thank you! I think I have miscommunicated something to her by accident.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
The man should take the initiative and call the girl...let her give you her number...do not give yours...if she refuses then make an engagement to see her in a public place over e-mails, and then she'll get more comfortable with you and her number will follow.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJArlington

Have I done anything wrong ? I really like this girl - what can I do to fix this situation ? She is obviously interested.
what the hell is this ****!? you met her on the internet, been emailing her for a week and "you really like her" mate.. i don't mean to insult you, but wake up to yourself. get outside and meet a couple more girls. beleive me mate, you may find this offencive, but your post is one of the saddest i've read. you will be much happier and more successful if you go outside.

i don't know your age or the possibility of partys/clubs you have access too, but find something!
 

StockTrader

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Online is fun for some laughs, but seriously, you've got to get out and met women in real life. There is no substitute. The experience you'd get talking to a girl you're completely un interested in is far more valuable than any online hottie.

Tonight for example, it was raining, nothing was on TV, I didn't want to go out, so I chatted some online just for fun. You can get a ton of girls wanting to call you (even long distance) if you hit their buttons. Or them sending photos. It's just too easy. But it's just for fun. I don't take it seriously.

The guy should always call the girl, but certainly not waiting a week. You're liable to get lost in a sea of other AFC's waiting that long.

Compliments only really have meaning in person. Even on the phone, they lose their impact.
 

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Re: Re: online dating - need help pleez!!!

Originally posted by quest
what the hell is this ****!? you met her on the internet, been emailing her for a week and "you really like her" mate.. i don't mean to insult you, but wake up to yourself. get outside and meet a couple more girls. beleive me mate, you may find this offencive, but your post is one of the saddest i've read. you will be much happier and more successful if you go outside.
I agree. You are NOT falling in love with the girl. You are only falling in love with text on your computer screen. Also, there are some sick girls who thrive to attract chumps on the web to boost their ego. Don't be that chump. Be COOL. She is stalling to give you her number even though you asked before. I suggest you give her one more chance to give you her phone number. If she doesn't, you LEAVE! I'll repeat, don't be a retard. Don't fall in love with your computer!

In my online experience, the best girls are those who volunteer their phone number without me asking for it. Those are good. Any other who are using stalling techniques, I NEXT immediately. Those are a waste of time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Internet can be cool, cause you can just see someone's pic, if she's hot, you send her your's. You ask to meet together sometime, if she liked your pic and is in the mood, its like 90% of actually hapenning something.

But of course this is just as a casual thing. If you see some hot girl pic why not send her yours? Meanwhile go out and meet REAL girls, and train your social skillz.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
You should review these links/threads before you do anything else. The threads include ideas from people who support and dispose of using the net. Personally, I have had much success with it, however learning the rules helps immensely.

One last word of advice, stop focusing all of your effort on one woman, it will work against you in several ways. The great thing about using the Net is that it allows you approach many women in a short amount of time if done effectively, use that to your advantage.

Using the Internet Personals
Interesting Situation
Meeting Girls on the Internet
DJ's and Internet Dating Sites
Internet Dating, Another Source or Not Worth It
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
If she's good to meet then pursue it some more... you shouldn't just limit yourself to one avenue, I mean if you can get sex off a girl in wherever the **** it is by using the net, then do your thing

But do not let this be a substitute for any normal social contact... don't stop goin out and pickin up them girls in the club this is just another avenue and it falls rather far below that of normal social
 
Top