Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating lies.. I know I am going to get hell for this, but why?

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've suspended my profile, as I just think after a few dates already, it's a bit of a waste of time. Anyways, last night I met another women for drinks. It went better than Friday, and even lasted longer than 20 minutes. Hehe. Here's the low down, which, IDK, I think she should had disclosed:

physical therapist
divorced three years ago
four, yes, four children (18, 16, 14, 10).
body is amazing
mom divorced twice
dad past away a few years ago, but never had a relationship with her really (I'm guessing due to the mom).
Children's daddy not in the picture at all.

Tired of working wants a man to take care of her so she has the option to only work part time; if she wants. Likes to go on vacations and out to dinner, but she's old school (WTF is that?) and expects the man to pay 100% of the time. She really doesn't like to drive, so she prefers to be pampered and picked up and driven everywhere. Body as tight as a thimble, but I see more red flags then a Cuban parade. Oh, she described herself as a "lovely princess"

Doesn't anyone else think she should had disclosed the divorce and kids? I did a single mom thing right after my divorce, it was a disaster. I would not had chatted with her if she noted this in her bio. Why do they lie and not disclose this stuff?

Does a woman not know these things are serious draw backs? One or two kids is hard enough, four? I give the woman credit for it, but that's a lot of stress for a woman to handle. I will also admit, I feel a bit bad for her hand in life, but I know this would be a train wreck pretty fast for any man. Sucks with all these red flags.

I asked, how does she go out and date? Who watches the kids (just was curious)? Oh, my mom comes by or they can be on their own for a few hours. She then said she just came back from a trip from Texas she went to relax for a week. She actually did expand on this trip experience (unlike the one of Friday). I said so what did you and your kids do there? Oh, she only met up with the 18 year old, the other three stayed at home and her mom watched them. I see, so you were looking for colleges with your son in Austin? No, he dropped out of HS, so he has to get his GED before even considering college. Oh, hmm. I just changed the topic, ended not to long after. I have a fear all three are not going to do that well.

I think I now know what @Focal core meant about online dating.

Let the flaming begin.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would generally keep her around for sex and that's it as she's entitled and a bad role model. She generally uses the mom because she raised her that way. Talk her into only having her coming to your place for only sex and never get involve with any part of her life. She sound like a plate you could keep around for when you can't find any.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would generally keep her around for sex and that's it as she's entitled and a bad role model. She generally uses the mom because she raised her that way. Talk her into only having her coming to your place for only sex and never get involve with any part of her life. She sound like a plate you could keep around for when you can't find any.
She lives close, so I am not sure if this is a good idea. I think it may be too much to deal with.

If the lowdown is serious (like in this case) women tend to disclose it ASAP when they see really high IOI's from a guy to minimalise its psychological effect - so she is quite cunning.

If you'd receive this kind of information gradually it would mean that you were able to play it cool. You got a full set of red flags disclosed from her in a short time, so you probably were drooling her skirt with your saliva. Congratulations.

You may want to:
1) phuck & dump her or
2) just disengage

I don't see any serious options with this one really, great body or not.
Not drooling at all. I just find it odd she didn't disclose this via text or on the phone. It was one after the other after the other. Another thing I found a bit strange was that I asked her about her experience with online dating. She stated she was with this one guy for a few months, but really didn't treat her like the princess that she is. She came back from a recent trip and they were going to do something that night, so at the last moment, she asked him to pick her up at the train station to take her home to change, he wouldn't do it. Then, her whole family was sick or something and she caught the cold too. She said he didn't want to see her because he was concerned about catching it. I didn't want to get involved, so I changed the topic, but she went back and said yea, so I suggested we still see other people, but each other as well and he didn't like that option, so they broke it off.

She gave a lot of info on a first date/meet. I thought it was a bit weird in having her tell me all of this. My stomach is telling me it's not worth the roll of the dice.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she is more trouble then she is worth. Why are you going on dates with used up 39 yr olds? With her age and having 4 kids, her pVssy is probably beat up and loose as a goose. You should be going on dates with women in there 20s. I'm 36 yrs old and I only date women in there 20s. I can easily get dates with them online, so you should be able to aswell.

R

Ranger

Lies of omission are every day. Stuff is left out all the time. I guess I don’t see any problems. It’s not forever right?
If you’re the type that gets attached easily then yeah it won’t turn out well for you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like she is more trouble then she is worth. Why are you going on dates with used up 39 yr olds? With her age and having 4 kids, her pVssy is probably beat up and loose as a goose. You should be going on dates with women in there 20s. I'm 36 yrs old and I only date women in there 20s. I can easily get dates with them online, so you should be able to aswell.
This...

A women that want a man to take care of her is a very low quality women.
Dont even engage into anything its a tarp

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've suspended my profile, as I just think after a few dates already, it's a bit of a waste of time. Anyways, last night I met another women for drinks. It went better than Friday, and even lasted longer than 20 minutes. Hehe. Here's the low down, which, IDK, I think she should had disclosed:

physical therapist
divorced three years ago
body is amazing
mom divorced twice
dad past away a few years ago, but never had a relationship with her really (I'm guessing due to the mom).

Tired of working wants a man to take care of her so she has the option to only work part time; if she wants. Likes to go on vacations and out to dinner, but she's old school (WTF is that?) and expects the man to pay 100% of the time. She really doesn't like to drive, so she prefers to be pampered and picked up and driven everywhere. Body as tight as a thimble, but I see more red flags then a Cuban parade. Oh, she described herself as a "lovely princess"

Doesn't anyone else think she should had disclosed the divorce and kids? I did a single mom thing right after my divorce, it was a disaster. I would not had chatted with her if she noted this in her bio. Why do they lie and not disclose this stuff?

Does a woman not know these things are serious draw backs? One or two kids is hard enough, four? I give the woman credit for it, but that's a lot of stress for a woman to handle. I will also admit, I feel a bit bad for her hand in life, but I know this would be a train wreck pretty fast for any man. Sucks with all these red flags.

I asked, how does she go out and date? Who watches the kids (just was curious)? Oh, my mom comes by or they can be on their own for a few hours. She then said she just came back from a trip from Texas she went to relax for a week. She actually did expand on this trip experience (unlike the one of Friday). I said so what did you and your kids do there? Oh, she only met up with the 18 year old, the other three stayed at home and her mom watched them. I see, so you were looking for colleges with your son in Austin? No, he dropped out of HS, so he has to get his GED before even considering college. Oh, hmm. I just changed the topic, ended not to long after. I have a fear all three are not going to do that well.

Let the flaming begin.
I stopped reading at 39.

Why DJ if yiu are going to pursue cratered SMV?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
39 and 4 kids? I bet that body isn't so great after you get the clothes off.
Most western women are great before kids nvm after. Part of the dont want kids epidemic is female narcissism and hypergamy on tren. Its ig ass pics and breast implants. Its absurd student loans in left handed puppetry and basket weaving gender studies. Western women by the numbers are lazy slobs. Little to no morals. Finding God after the wall once SMV craters is fallback on not judging her pissing aeay best yrs.

Fellas, I'm out. I DJ for sport. I spin plates. I pull baeeees.like that fifty track "i get money," i get girls. Its arbitrary and futile. The demise is eminent. The west and uk are dead. So be it. The pursuit of 'game' was initially the pursuit of finding a woman worthy of marriage, a wife, and the mother of my children. That was initiated by a freak show random encounter with a playboy. Later, a shy friend gone player mentioned a book, "the game" that began the process for him. A decade +/- later, there's nothing more red pill then getting baeeeeeees and seeing female nature as it is. Not how you wish it to be. Its over boys. Its done.

Pillage what little (if anything) you can. If you are living in accordance with the old contract of play house, it wont end well.

A old wing of mine is a correction officer. He's lost count of inmates who were divorce raped and imprisoned due to inability to pay child support. Many were cucked as well.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed. Just wanted to confirm it was the right decision. Didn't seem worth it to me. Seemed any man with a wallet would do for her.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex wouldn't be worth it, with an entitled single mother who now has aspiring gold digger taste

OP would be cheaper to get a young 20 year old gold digger at least than there aren't any kids

R

Ranger

Most western women are great before kids nvm after. Part of the dont want kids epidemic is female narcissism and hypergamy on tren. Its ig ass pics and breast implants. Its absurd student loans in left handed puppetry and basket weaving gender studies. Western women by the numbers are lazy slobs. Little to no morals. Finding God after the wall once SMV craters is fallback on not judging her pissing aeay best yrs.

Fellas, I'm out. I DJ for sport. I spin plates. I pull baeeees.like that fifty track "i get money," i get girls. Its arbitrary and futile. The demise is eminent. The west and uk are dead. So be it. The pursuit of 'game' was initially the pursuit of finding a woman worthy of marriage, a wife, and the mother of my children. That was initiated by a freak show random encounter with a playboy. Later, a shy friend gone player mentioned a book, "the game" that began the process for him. A decade +/- later, there's nothing more red pill then getting baeeeeeees and seeing female nature as it is. Not how you wish it to be. Its over boys. Its done.

Pillage what little (if anything) you can. If you are living in accordance with the old contract of play house, it wont end well.

A old wing of mine is a correction officer. He's lost count of inmates who were divorce raped and imprisoned due to inability to pay child support. Many were cucked as well.
There are some observable truths in this.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I passed. Just wanted to confirm it was the right decision. Didn't seem worth it to me. Seemed any man with a wallet would do for her.
I don't know why you're 2nd guessing yourself, do you have any kids? I don't. I don't date chicks with 1 kid so why the hell would i date a broad with 4

I don't care how hot she is. it sounds like you lack plates or abundance mentality. These days im just to busy to spin plates. Sure I got a couple girls here and there but my purpose is my focus, and my focus is on my purpose

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you're 2nd guessing yourself, do you have any kids? I don't. I don't date chicks with 1 kid so why the hell would i date a broad with 4

I don't care how hot she is. it sounds like you lack plates or abundance mentality. These days im just to busy to spin plates. Sure I got a couple girls here and there but my purpose is my focus, and my focus is on my purpose
Nada kiddos. Mostly been working on my purpose. Just getting back into the dating game. I tried the online dating thing, seems the only think there are mental cases and single moms. Sticking to day game.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

physical therapist
divorced three years ago
body is amazing
mom divorced twice

Let the flaming begin.
I'm not sure why you care about any of that crap. Who cares how she does it, the fact is, she is there. If you're going to use Tinder and Bumble and all that online crap, use it for its purpose - which is to get laid. Game her. If you fail, who cares. Move on to the next one.

The problem here is that you've got one-itis for this entitled road hor. Wake up. No other reason for you to be racking your brain and making posts about this.

SpeedDemon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you care about any of that crap. Who cares how she does it, the fact is, she is there. If you're going to use Tinder and Bumble and all that online crap, use it for its purpose - which is to get laid. Game her. If you fail, who cares. Move on to the next one.

The problem here is that you've got one-itis for this entitled road hor. Wake up. No other reason for you to be racking your brain and making posts about this.
That was about a month ago. Long move past this one. No oneities or whatever you described.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen... single moms are not your problem or mine! Short story.... last Christmas I started messing around with a very similar chick. Super tight body... claimed she was seperated, three kids and a dad that lived with her in her “estranged” husbands 750k house. She texts me one day and said omg.,, my husband found out about us... he’s going to kill himself. I say wtf why would he be pissed your seperated!!?? He didn’t kill himself but she was trying to branch swing. Next Thing I know the texts and calls are about how we need to start a life together. I bolt... ghost this loon.

Fast forward a year plus later. Her divorce is still not finalized. Her husband kicks her, her dad and the kids out. She somehow buys a 400k house with almost no income... must be some settlement from the divorce. Massive yard, pool... massive driveway... 3 kids... a dad in this house. She has a boyfriend who’s sole purpose is making her life manageable!!! This guy takes care of the lawn... the kids that are not his... the driveway.... deals with her dad.... his life is misery.!

Use these girls as nothing more than a means to your gratification... bang... nothing more.. if she calls back bang again.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

physical therapist
divorced three years ago
body is amazing
mom divorced twice

Let the flaming begin.
Wants a plow horse despite her cratered SMV and aesthetics.

Are you kidding me? I wouldn't take a throater. Older women disgust me.

Run but troll hard 1dt.