Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating...how To Make Sure The Chick In The Pic, Is The Chick You'll Meet

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I was talking to my boy the other day about how the Net has revolutionized dating. At the click of a mouse you have literally thousands of available singles to hook up with. The downside is as with all aspects of life people embellish and straight up lie about things. The following is just a little advice on how to much sure the person in the pic is the person you will eventually meet.

WEBCAMS!!! HAVE THEM AND USE THEM. If you using online dating services. You shouldn't even give a chick the time of day unless they have a webcam. Webcams elimate all the guess work as old, and stolen pictures are concerned. There you have right in front of you, in living (grainy) color the chick in the picture. You can even have her stand up and do a 360 to make sure she's not fat.

Though some of us will still response to ad of the hot chick in the pic. Here's some ways to make sure there's no "bait and switch," being pulled.

You see an ad with a picture of this "off the dial" chick. She's easily a 9. She's in a two piece bathing suit. She's cute chesty, and appears to have a nice a$$. Here's the catch, the picture is two years old and she's since gained 35lbs. To remedy this problem, use what I call the "Kidnapper/Terroist" Method.

When a kidnapper or terrorist takes a hostage, the negotiators will want proof that the hostage is still alive. The aductors will then have the aductee take a picture with that day's paper. You should do the same. Have your potential date, go out to a newsstand or Barnes and Noble and take a picture with current periodical. That day's paper or the current issue of a magazine will do. Make sure when babygirl takes the picture she's standing up without a coat on.

Some will say "But Rex isn't that a little extreme." Maybe, but I think that trying to pass yourself off as someone else is more exetrme than that. As matter of fact saying your someone your not shows mental illness on your part.

Let's face facts. A big part of the reason you responsed to the ad is you found the person in the picture attractive. It's only right that you meet the person you wrote to. If looks weren't that important, you would've repsonded to the ad without the picture.

To recap, no recent picture, no chat, and definitely no date.

Here's a few code words to let you when a woman is fat:
Big Beautiful Woman (BBW) If a woman is using this term, not only is fat, she's probably obese.

Big girl=Very fat, probably obese

Big Bone=Fat

Pleasantly Plump=Fat
Chunky=Fat

Chubby=Fat

A little extra padding=Fat or she has a roll or two and could stand to drop about 15 to 30 lbs.

Thick in the right places. She probably does have big titties, and a big a$$, but probably has rolls, cellulite on her legs and a$$ and may have a pouch.

These next two, it saddens me to have to add them to the list. These were once legitimate terms to describe buxom, curvey, big a$$ havin women. These terms have since been hijacked by fat chicks.

Thick=Fat
Voluptuous=Fat.

Another tatic employed by fat chicks is she'll tell you her breast or hip size without telling you her height, weight, or waist size . For example, she'll say she has 38DD's. Being 5'4", 180lbs, with a size 38 waist , kinda negates having a 36 hip size and 38DD's.

Also be learly of pictures with just a "headshot," those baring clevage, or those where babygirl is photographed from the chest up. She may be hiding something. Ask for a picture of her standing up, with a form fitting top, or a dress or skirt on.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just outright ask if it's a recent picture. If she asks I tell her that there are as many women online misrepresenting themselves as much as men. Either she'll laugh and agree or get pissed off because she is one of them. It's an easy way to qualify her, why waste time and effort?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
REX SEZ

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I just outright ask if it's a recent picture.

Asking her if it's a recent pic is analogous to asking the weed man if his weed is any good. What do you think he is going to say? He's going to say "Yeah it's good weed."

It's safe to assume that she would do the samething.

Besides why are you talking to chicks without web cams anyway?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another body type which equals fat is "CUDDLY" and latley those chunkies are trying to hijike the term "Average/Medium Build" you have to be careful.

Do what Francisco says. Remember that the prettier the girl is the more hits she is going to get on her profile due to her popularity therefore she won't pay any attension to somebody who demands a recent picture (its just not worth her time).

If you want to be more certain then not go after chicks who have A) Both head and body shot B) have at least 3 pictures showing her in different cloths.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
..If you want to be more certain then not go after chicks who have A) Both head and body shot B) have at least 3 pictures showing her in different cloths.
This is VERY good advice. Also, if a person says that they are active (fit) and enjoys certain sports, usually they would have pictures of themselves participating in that activity, at least if they do it regularly.

Plus, women don't usually lie about whether it's a recent photo or not when you ask them straight away (right out of the blue). They aren't asked that question often and you can tell by the how shocked they are. Either they answer outright or try to divert the question. Any response should tell you whether she's representing herself truthfully through her picture.

HurricaneBilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you can do this without sounding pervy, ask for her underwear size. 4-7 is okay...although 7 is a bit on the bigger side. But probably acceptable.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HurricaneBilly
If you can do this without sounding pervy, ask for her underwear size. 4-7 is okay...although 7 is a bit on the bigger side. But probably acceptable.
I just ask her dress size, asking about her drawers before you even see them is pervy...

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
THE UNDIES QUESTION

Your right Billy, it is pervy question. The thing about the undies question, it doesn't give you any idea what her proportions are. Unless the undies question is used in conjunction with others.

Then again like I said at the begining of my post. You shouldn't be talking to chicks who don't have webcams.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I just ask her dress size, asking about her drawers before you even see them is pervy...
Francisco, I've had chicks give me their dress sizes before, but the numbers didn't mean anything. All I know is that when the dress sizes are 16 and up, your dealing with a large farm animal.

What are the ideal dress sizes? Does dress size tell your anything about their proportions? I like short girls, with big titties, and nice asses. What's an exceptable dress for a chick that's 5' 4" or less?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some more advice:

If you find a girl on some online dating site, and you really enjoy her pic..lets say she has a nice face, but you want to find out if she's in shape, here's something you can do...

1.put her name in quotes in google. You'd be surprised how many people have recent photographs of them on google.

2.check her msn/aim/yahoo etc. profile.

Some people may say this is "stalkerish". It's not. I'm making sure that this girl fits my standards. If not, I can reject them and save myself a lot of wasted time.

Also, if you really don't want to talk to fat chicks, say so in your profile. Not only will this weed out most of the fat chicks(they know they're fat), it will also save you from the average sized insecure girls. Additionally, it will make you seem more exclusive, and thus thin, attractive girls will be more interested.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maximus Rex
Francisco, I've had chicks give me their dress sizes before, but the numbers didn't mean anything. All I know is that when the dress sizes are 16 and up, your dealing with a large farm animal.

What are the ideal dress sizes? Does dress size tell your anything about their proportions? I like short girls, with big titties, and nice asses. What's an exceptable dress for a chick that's 5' 4" or less?
Here's a story. When I was a young buck of 33 (heheheh) I remember working my sarging skills in women's department in stores like Marshall Fields, Nordstroms and Dillards. I'd ask for help from one of the many attractive saleswomen.

I just walk by their department, casually say "Hello" to one in passing. Then, as if struck by thought, I turn around and say "You look like a woman self confident enough to help me out with something, how the hell does dress sizes work?" I may even toss in a half @ss complement like "You may not know much about large sizes, but any help in explaining would help me a lot."

Well, we all know how women (especially sales women) enjoy helping out a confused guy while displaying their fashion prowess. After the explanation I ended up with at least a coffee date about half the time.

The best thing of it all is that I know that a woman that is a size 16 is about twice as large as I'm willing to date. Learn the territory guys, it will save you a bunch of time and heartache. ;)

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont give a damn if the girl is fat (as long as shes not obese). I wouldnt mind if she's 160-180lbs.

Most of the time, these chicks are friendlier and more pleasant to talk to than these so-called "HBs".

HBs have a big ego and are hi-maintenance. Theyre not worth it. I can give myself a better orgasm than any "HB10".

Yea. She just looks pretty but what?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by neobrood
I dont give a damn if the girl is fat (as long as shes not obese). I wouldnt mind if she's 160-180lbs.

Most of the time, these chicks are friendlier and more pleasant to talk to than these so-called "HBs".

HBs have a big ego and are hi-maintenance. Theyre not worth it. I can give myself a better orgasm than any "HB10".

Yea. She just looks pretty but what?
You're a better man than I. Me, I have a thing about women that are 6-8 inches shorter than I yet weigh 20+ pounds more than me (5'11 and 165-170 pounds). What's worse is when one of these women feel obligated to tell me that they prefer to date larger/thicker guys because they make them feel smaller. Mind you they don't say someone more muscular (I'm well defined on a small frame), they just want to look thin in comparison. WTF???!!! Is this just a Minnesota thing or what??!!:confused:

Etienne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will ask you this, Francisco:

But who is John Galt?

Etienne

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
For all the newbies.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
For all the newbies.
Good bump. :up:

I was out with a woman last night, 5'5 and 110lbs (size 4). Not much up top, (34B) but still very curvy. How, can a woman so thin be curvy? DEFINITION from a healthy diet and active lifestyle. That's why I think it's important to not just go by a woman's picture but also find out about her lifestyle, is it one that sustains a slamming body.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
That's why I think it's important to not just go by a woman's picture but also find out about her lifestyle, is it one that sustains a slamming body.
But that's the part where they lie too. I had this chick online one time and her pictures looked good and she said she was a gym rat. So when I first saw her in person coming out of her car and into the coffee shop I was in, she got bigger and bigger and bigger as she approached. That chick was at least 40 lbs overweight and I couldn't tell by her picture. What kind of a gym rat was she?? the kind that hangs by the lobby and drinks all those protein shakes??!! I would hate to see her if she wasn't going to the gym! at least now she could maintain a level of fatness.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
But that's the part where they lie too. I had this chick online one time and her pictures looked good and she said she was a gym rat. So when I first saw her in person coming out of her car and into the coffee shop I was in, she got bigger and bigger and bigger as she approached. That chick was at least 40 lbs overweight and I couldn't tell by her picture. What kind of a gym rat was she?? the kind that hangs by the lobby and drinks all those protein shakes??!! I would hate to see her if she wasn't going to the gym! at least now she could maintain a level of fatness.
You should still ask them questions about their lifestyle. Since this woman was a gym rat, did you ask her why? What were her goals? Typically, the truly fit women don't just hit the gym, they typically want to do something with the fact that they have a fit body. Make her talk about these things.

You shouldn't just look at her picture and take her word on things, that's not qualifying effectively. Find out about her entire lifestyle. What does she tend to eat to keep up her energy from hitting the gym regularly (if she really does). Does she typically where a one or two piece swim suit? Typically women want to show off what they've worked so hard to achieve. Actually, it isn't uncommon for a self-confident woman who is proud of her body will let you know that she works hard to look good and will tell you specifically just how good she is, in no uncertain terms. ;)