Online Dating & How Hot You Look & How Often Your Profile Get Hits

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
I took a picture of a hot guys, hot in terms of physically fit, nothing special with the face, and I created a profile with that, and I just put some garbage into description. Within 30 minutes more people viewed that profile than my real one with ugly picture on it in 4 days. I also got 3 messages from average looking chicks.

Thus the unfairness. The hotter you are, the more physically fit you are, the more hits you'll get.

Now I'm 27, virgin, fat, 248.8 lbs with my jeans on. Ugly. I have a wonderful profile, everything is almost perfect on it. One thing that holds me back is my beauty, or the physical fitness. I'm not hot.

I'm positive if a girl reads what I have to say, her pvssy will get wet, and she'd want to talk to me.

How in the world can I improve my chances?

Any ideas? All I want is for them to read my freaking profile. I'm pretty sure they are just picture surfing, not reading anything.

Of course, I'm getting into shape, starting right now. I already lost like 50 lbs, I used to be same weight as right now, I went down to 210, and then quit. Took me 3 months. At 210 I still had to go like down to 180 or 160. So this is a year long or longer affair. How can I get more profile hits right now?

By the way guys. This is so unfair. Women are so shallow. You and I both know what they need, they need a Don Juan, if guy is hot that don't mean he's exciting. Right? I'm pretty sure it's more than that, such as skills. I don't claim I have skills, I'm a virgin, but I'm pretty confident I know more than the rest.

here is the fake profile:
and here is my profile:

World sux. Ok, off to getting into shape.

Last edited:

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you call women shallow when most guys here wouldn't even consider dating a "butterface"?

Your knowledge means nothing because you have no sexual experience with women.

I'm busting your balls here, but seriously, you know what you need to do. Lose the flab, get out there and don't pretend like you know it all. Be willing to keep learning even if you've read the DJ bible 50 times, start applying things from it to your everyday routine. (and of course, don't use online dating as a crutch)

Also, the pictures you took suck. You look angry in them. Take some new ones where you're around your friends, laughing and doing something. Social status matters even in pictures.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apusislaya said:
Thus the unfairness. The hotter you are, the more physically fit you are, the more hits you'll get.
By the way guys. This is so unfair. Women are so shallow.
Why do you keep saying it's unfair? How is it unfair? Would you want to **** a fat chick? I know I wouldn't.

Come join us in H&F if you're ready to change.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed. You come off as angry and jaded, which is not attractive to women. It is about attractiveness, but not the way that you are thinking of it. Put up a profile that displays a fun, happy, content man and you will get female interest. Your profile displays the opposite traits.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
How is it unfair?

Respect man.

Unfair like this. I need at least some level of attractiveness so I could be able to talk to a chick, you know to get it up, and be able to escalate. Those chicks need a guy that needs to know what to say.

If I looked better, at least 210 like I used to be about a year ago, I'd have it much better. I think. That idea about pics with my friends out having fun is the cheese, I'll try that for now, as long as I'm ugly. I already worked out today, I'll run in the evening, and then again in the morning. I found motivation to get in shape again.

keep those negs coming, all who honest get reputation. You deserve it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE SO YOU ARE BASICALLY LOSING WEIGHT...GETTING HEALTHY, EXTENDING YOUR VERY LIFE............FOR UMMMM A CHIC....ONE THAT U HAVE YET TO MEET.

WORKOUT FOR YOU.............online is a tool........much like yourself if you dont stop with that thinking.

have u seen Joseph Mathews ............he gets hot chics all the time........and he is like 230lbs.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like my dad told me, LIFE AIN'T FAIR. So get over it. Stop your whining like a little girl and man up. Loose the fat, dress your best, take some better pictures. You need some muscle...with that head of yours you are gonna look weird being skinny with a fat head. get some muscle on you once you get your gut in check.

JFun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, forget about the online dating thing. It's like "real life" except magnified a thousand times. That means the good looking guys (and gals) get 99% of the attention and messages, and everyone else gets scraps - if you're lucky.

Women will read your profile ONLY if they see an attractive picture. Most of the time, they just wait for their inbox to get full (which probably takes only a few days) and just sift through only the most "handsomest" entries. It is super-competitive for guys, and the girls become super-picky.

I'm fit but average looking and only 5'6". Those things put me at a big disadvantage in the online game. I've sent over 40 messages (well written too) and I have not gotten ONE reply. You don't get the advantages of using your personality to overcome any perceived deficiencies a girl might initially see in you.

Prod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Like my dad told me, LIFE AIN'T FAIR. So get over it. Stop your whining like a little girl and man up. Loose the fat, dress your best, take some better pictures. You need some muscle...with that head of yours you are gonna look weird being skinny with a fat head. get some muscle on you once you get your gut in check.
Hah. I prefer Clint Eastwood's quote from "Unforgiven": 'I don't deserve to die!' - 'Deserve's got nothing to do with it.'

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if you look like a ****ing turd. No 27 year old guy should be a virgin. You obviously are probably a social retard. As far as your look goes get in were you fit in. Your probably a 3 and if you worked out and lost weight you will be a 6. The problem with you is that you must first fix your attitude. You sound very creepy in your profile.

I would **** a few HB2 Fatties Read the DJ bible and than move on to HB6. You have to crawl before you can walk son.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your profile is creepy as ****. I think you're a closet psychopath the way you wrote that.

The picture isn't very flattering either, it's common sense that in an online dating site, 95% of people will just picture skim and see if anything catches their interest, and pictures speak volumes more than words ever will.

Hell, you even say something to that effect in your profile!

get a nice picture of you with your friends having fun, continue with training, and watch your hard work bear fruit.

Single_Sucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing the main point of the OP.

He has devised a test for female responses with APPEARANCE as the testable factor. The beauty of it being that the female interest level is directly correlated to the number of hits and messages he got.

I took a picture of a hot guys, hot in terms of physically fit, nothing special with the face, and I created a profile with that, and I just put some garbage into description. Within 30 minutes more people viewed that profile than my real one with ugly picture on it in 4 days. I also got 3 messages from average looking chicks.
Yes, women are shallow. That is the conclusoin of this little study. YES, WE ALL KNOW MEN ARE SHALLOW TOO, but that is beyond the point. The point is that we are discovering something about women here.

From the quote above I can see that he got 192 times more hits with the good-looking profile. This correlates with common sense too, let's not suspend our common sense for wishful thinking, or the inability to accept the cruel reality of dating.

The OP mentions that the face wasn't anything special, which explains why the thumbnail had so many hits with relatively little messages (3). As soon as the chicks saw the full profile they would have noticed the not so great face in full resolution, then decided to leave. Do this again with a guy who is beefy and has a handsome face too, that 3 messages would probably turn into 30.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
apusislaya said:
By the way guys. This is so unfair. Women are so shallow. You and I both know what they need, they need a Don Juan, if guy is hot that don't mean he's exciting. Right? I'm pretty sure it's more than that, such as skills. I don't claim I have skills, I'm a virgin, but I'm pretty confident I know more than the rest.

You know **** all if you'r a virgin at your age.

Its not about what you know but how you use what you know.

Im 18 and successfully banged my 10th chick last weekend, meeting up with an ex tomorrow for more sex.

Ive looked at your page on plentyoffish, those testimonials are obviously FAKE and anyone with half a brain can realise that.
Your profile pictures are laughable. Girls will only click on you if you look interested/good looking. Ill be blunt, you'r not good looking so the only way to get them to look at your profile is to be INTERESTING get a picture of you in a boat or fast car or something.
Also far too much text on the "about you" part, who the **** would bother reading that?
Your first date idea is over thought out and creepy.

Take a look at my profile, i get at least a message a day and tons of views.
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member8726317.htm

Just glanced through your about me part, seriously, delete all of it! Give more mention about your goals in life, you own your own business highlight that, keep it simple.
You'r not writing a sex novel.
Keep a girl intrigued, be a mystery to her.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm with pingpongz.. POF is a great tool to work possible pvssy on the side. I JUST moved to Georgia and honestly do not know anyone, so I started a page about 2 1/2 weeks ago. So far I have fvcked one girl who drove 2 hours to get it, and I am talking on phone regularly with 3 just honestly don't have time to see them right now, and IM'ing at least 10-15 and getting to know them. I consider myself a very confident and relatively attractive guy with an above average physique.. http://www.plentyoffish.com/member8960451.htm

Dude, that profile was creepy. You need to get over yourself man. Good luck in your struggle.

apusislaya

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for replies guys. Means a lot to me. I'll work on pictures and profile, and I have new motivation to get into shape.

Thought a sad fact of life remains: our life styles make us look fat and unhealthy, and we need to go through hell to look good, to conform to that image of what is hot that's imprinted into our heads.

Warrior74 said:
You need some muscle...with that head of yours you are gonna look weird being skinny with a fat head.
Word, I remember in HS, I had no shoulders and a big head. People made fun of me.

JFun said:
Dude, forget about the online dating thing. It's like "real life" except magnified a thousand times. That means the good looking guys (and gals) get 99% of the attention and messages, and everyone else gets scraps - if you're lucky.
Something tells me that's because most people are like me. Unattractive and with some social problems, yet we all want a cute girl, or a cute guy. Won't settle for an equal. Cuz that means addmitting our flaws, or something.

Lifeforce said:
Women are shallow and its great you made the commitment to change your life by losing the fat.
Funny, or sad thing is that I've done it before. A year ago, this time, I was 205. I'm now back to my exact previous weight, 248, that's down to a lb. Don't matter how much I eat, I seem to stay at that 248. I stopped working out and running, and stopped my diet. Hard to tell why, maybe this, saw slow progress past 205, did an approach attempt and failed. Maybe other things, don't know.. Thought now i"m more motivated.

pingpongz said:
You know **** all if you'r a virgin at your age.
Yea all goes back to childhood, HS, etc. When you treated bad, you get into your head you're not good enough and don't deserve something. I only found out I had it all wrong and there is more to life, two years ago. To the date, it was too in September or something. I discovered David DeAngelo, downloaded and read his book, and had thoughts if it's real or hype. Thought I read a lot of this stuff, I never practised. Heck I even started to loose weight thinking I'll loose weight before I do a dj bootcamp.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should really get a hooker just to lift that virgin status...

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Finally someone who agreees...LOOKS MATTER!!

Take a look around at who the attractive women are walking around with.

With a few exceptions, it AIN'T fat guys or guys with below average facial aesthetics.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get hookers guys, you don't wanna start your sex life with an unbearable itch for the rest of it.

Patience, improve yourself, improve your life, and go out often, the more social you are, the more you build rapport and intimacy with your targets, the quicker you'll get your ****s wet.