Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating: Girls who say "I'm not comfortable yet, lets talk a little more first" when you ask them out

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Only time I initiate a text is to send a piece of information or some sort of website link. My fiancé is well trained not to bother me with pointless chit chat. When I was banging hves I operated the same way. I never lost a girl due to phone habits because I let them know up front. It’s a simple concept- scarcity increases value. It is also genuine for me because I truly despise the phone. Life happens in person. You are encouraging guys be beta orbiters.

My track record confirmed that texting has never been necessary for pulling women. So why are you doing it?
Too each its own, there's more than one way to skin a cat fam.

Like I said, do ya thing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Better things to do? lol I learn more texting multiple women than I would reading from this forum. This is real life experience and action. Men of value? lol I run my own business and work with special needs kids during the day while working on my masters in psychology to become a therapist, and play on a semi pro basketball team that travels up and down the east coast every weekend. I AM extremely high value following my passions and dreams. And a troll? naw this was all facts, but I'm flattered that my amazing life with women has you questioning it's truth. Just further validates how far I've come as a Don Juan. A true Don Juan notices his weaknesses, accepts them, and works towards being better than he was. That's what I did, and it paid off and I still want to learn. I feel like I have something to offer other Don Juans as you can never stop learning. But you my friend are still closed off to the idea of texting multiple women which is fine. Good luck with your approach!
Luck is irrelevant; I make my own luck. As I said, I don’t care to text women because it is a waste of time. Women are time and money pits. I am no longer in the game. I ran through enough hves already and finally met a good woman.

Yes, I question the value status of a man that has time to chit chat all day with women. The women question it as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luck is irrelevant; I make my own luck. As I said, I don’t care to text women because it is a waste of time. Women are time and money pits. I am no longer in the game. I ran through enough hves already and finally met a good woman.

Yes, I question the value status of a man that has time to chit chat all day with women. The women question it as well.
"time trap", "energy trap", "motivation trap", "drive trap"...

You sound good!

Reaction score
I just don’t get it. Texting a girl can be done simultaneously with other tasks! As a guy with limited time, idk why you would take a random girl especially in 2022 out on a date before getting to know her and asking the right questions?

Steno

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of different opinions about texting, I am a bit surprised by some of them tbh. I see a few of you guys actually like texting, to me its a chore and I tend to keep texting/phone to the bare minimum necessary to get them out. I try to calibrate to their "level" as far as frequency etc unless I find them to be too overbearing. Even if I were a bit more "text-neutral" I've noticed that most women are boring texters, 4 of the last 5 girls I've had sex with were unbearably boring to text/communicate with other than actual face to face. At the same time I've noticed that if I become too stagnant with the texting that they end up ghosting me, so that whole going more than 2 days without texting or only using text/phone to arrange logistics strategy is complete bs imo.

I am curious about you guys that try to use texting as a sort of screening tactic before trying to meet up with her. I guess if u guys are only looking for a LTR then thats a good approach but I have the mentality of trying to **** first and screen later. If over time she demonstrates LTR qualities and I like her company then I continue seeing her, but that takes a long time to screen so why risk the chance of missing out on sex by screening prematurely.

Oh and one more thing, text/phone chemistry doesn't always correlate to face to face chemistry. In a lot of cases you could be wasting your time trying to vibe through the phone and later on realizing the vibe is off in person.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin I agree man, the phone sucks and life happens in person. I'm not denying your track record is great. I feel what @Striker_93 and I are trying to say is that some of ya'll need to accept that text game does in fact work depending on how it's played. SCARCITY INCREASES DEMAND but you also have to push a little, can't pull so far away that you lose them. Any girl who is a 7 or up is getting distracted by attention from numerous guys on social media, OLD apps, texts, etc. SCARCITY INCREASES DEMAND applies to texting AFTER we flow WITH convo/banter on text, then I can chose to pull away or give more attention as I wish based on her energy. Like I said, my main chicks sense something is wrong or that they are in trouble if I don't say good morning lol what better control over women is there? 95% of ppl are addicted to their phone, so why not make it so women are addicted to you! If you are good in person than this is just another tool in your toolbox! We aren't saying our way is better, just that it works for us!

Reaction score
I am curious about you guys that try to use texting as a sort of screening tactic before trying to meet up with her. I guess if u guys are only looking for a LTR then thats a good approach but I have the mentality of trying to **** first and screen later. If over time she demonstrates LTR qualities and I like her company then I continue seeing her, but that takes a long time to screen so why risk the chance of missing out on sex by screening prematurely.
You basically read what they say and interpret it.

If she is complaining about:

She wants a faithful guy with no kids for a change: She has been screwing around with athletes, drug dealers, or fast money men

I am just looking for a guy that will be fully committed to me and has goals and ambition- She falls easily for Chads or Mr.Fun Bum Brads that can give her the thrill at the moment. She might also be into weed and be crazy. She could also be a feminist careerist control freak because she chooses mentally weaker men to date.

I haven't been in a serious relationship in months or years- The only excuse this girl should have is medical school, law school, or something where it didn't make sense to be in a relationship for that long.

I haven't met the right person that meets my expectations/needs, but I'm not looking for perfection though. This girl is a hopeless romantic, so don't be shocked if she randomly ghosts you or transforms into the wicked witch of the west on you for not responding properly to a text message.

These are just the common ones I see on OLD, but I figured it out by just gasp texting her the right questions. Meanwhile, you wasted 3 hours and 60 dollars at minimum to take out some serial dating thot that will either ghost you or negatively affect your life in some way.

Lets just say I decide to go out on a date with these girls. Guess what, she has revealed her history and hand to me, so I can plan how much effort I will put in to this girl and what my approach will be. Meanwhile, you choose to go in blind willy nilly to a bar across the city because it's cool and suave to remain unavailable during text lol.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If a girl says this to you, just cut her off. She will have you as useless or as some e-orbiter.

Would a woman say this to Drake, Lebron James, or Elon Musk? That's right, they'd be running to make something happen. Women know when they want a man. They'll do everything to make sure nothing goes wrong.

If they give you some curving excuse, delete them. Block if you need to.

Case closed.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hard next as soon I get this response since I interpret it as a sign of low interest. It happens so frequently that Im wondering if im actually leaving some food on the plate. From ur guys experience, do these girls actually come out on dates or are most of them time wasters?

FYI I normally ask them out like 3-5 messages in, the girls I have dated from online apps all required barely any texting or phone time.
You should always interpret a woman's behaviour through this filter: Is she cooperating?

If not, then it's most likely a bad lead. Don't invest your time and energy into that.
As you say yourself, most of the women that you actually dated were women that cooperated fully from the beginning.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% delete and move on