Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating: Girls who say "I'm not comfortable yet, lets talk a little more first" when you ask them out

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hard next as soon I get this response since I interpret it as a sign of low interest. It happens so frequently that Im wondering if im actually leaving some food on the plate. From ur guys experience, do these girls actually come out on dates or are most of them time wasters?

FYI I normally ask them out like 3-5 messages in, the girls I have dated from online apps all required barely any texting or phone time.
Apps are rubbish. The amount of skanks already pregnant is disgusting.

Be cut throat.

Volume. Comply or bye. If off rip she's not interested she's a time vampire. place on disregard.

Yes. It's possible she needs more comfort. But let's be cereal. It's not like she's never seen 1 up close before. Cut the ****.

In my experience #nextset is a better approach then trying to convince low interest rate girls into compliance. The game is compliance. You give her instructions. she follows or #next her. Lack of compliance is modern women, feminists, and soon to be left over women.

The game is catch and release. Act accordingly.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ This 100%.

Any time I got hesitation from a woman that needed “more time” I just nexted. Those bvtches will talk to a guy for months without meeting him.

In my earlier years I chatted with a super cute time waster. Tried the “patient” approach. After three weeks of chatting she finally agreed to a date. An hour before the date she needed to reschedule. Second go around she flat out canceled, blocked my number, then blocked me on the app.

Men, please do yourself a favor and just next the time wasters. If she does not comply move on immediately.

Reaction score
Y’all need to learn and appreciate these women because a text is non investment. Try actually wasting time to meet these women and they turn out not look like their pictures, mentally unstable, or they ghost you after the first date. Trust me, y’all ain’t missing jack shvt not getting these girls out in person! Most of these women are scarlet letter rejects and will always be on the apps until they realize they are over 30 and settle for some fat beta male guy that they secretly despise.

In positivity, y’all saved a minimum of 2 hours and 50 bucks.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y’all need to learn and appreciate these women because a text is non investment. Try actually wasting time to meet these women and they turn out not look like their pictures, mentally unstable, or they ghost you after the first date. Trust me, y’all ain’t missing jack shvt not getting these girls out in person!

In positivity, y’all saved a minimum of 2 hours and 50 bucks.
That’s just the nature of dating. There are sunk costs. If you want to save time and money just sit at home and jerk off.

Reaction score
That’s just the nature of dating. There are sunk costs. If you want to save time and money just sit at home and jerk off.
Agreed, but the great benefit of OLD is that the sunk costs are extremely low and the input is high. I really don't see why yall hate it so much when 1). You never left your house, 2). You literally could've met this girl swiping while taking a shvt or waiting at a stoplight, 3). If things don't work out then you never have to see her again. Fvck up with a girl at work or at a gym then you are screwed lol.

When you go out and cold approach or social circle game, your sunk costs are extremely higher especially if it flops.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why text game is so important these days. I know a lot of you guys swear by the less is more texting approach and asking them on dates ASAP, but I am the complete opposite. It takes a unique skill set, and a lot of practice, but it allows me to juggle 15 girls at a time. Once I get a girls number form tinder, I know they're slowly going to get sucked into my web. I'm patient, I don't ask to meet up unless they are giving me good energy back. I don't take things sexually until they open up a crack and I will follow with an indirect "********" reply along the lines of sexual banter. I usually wait for them to send me pics first. I've even curved on 5 different meet ups in the last year on the first date and ended up having sex with ALL 5 of them on the second planned meet up (CONTROL). This is all because I text all my girls all the time. I have total control. While you're scared to text girls looking needy for dates and sex, I'm on their mind, making them laugh, waiting on my next text, having them fantasize about when we finally meet up. I text all my main chicks good morning with an endearment and kissy emoji... When they misbehave, or do something I don't approve of, I fall back on these texts and they KNOW when I'm punishing them. This makes them constantly analyzing my text behavior, and where we stand. I have kept three long term relationships going at once simply because of my text game. I have thousands of photos and videos of women in my vault (some in person movies as well :)) all because of my text game. I get meals dropped off to me by two different girls every week, have sex with multiple women on a weekly basis, all because of the control I have over text. This post wasn't meant to brag as much as it was to let you guys know that texting is a part of our world these days, and I was once that guy who would get numbers in person and never capitalize. The hottest girls are bombarded with messages all day from hundreds of guys. Being a high value/alpha man will always be the number one ingredient, but I am living proof that text game is a powerful tool and the best way to separate yourself from the rest.

My answer to this post is of course she wants to get to know you more. Do you want a girl who would just meet up with anyone based off a swipe? They want to feel comfortable, and build a connection. I've had girls tell me they love me after one hit, and it's not my **** game (even though my ego would like to say it is lol) it's the connection we built on text, followed by the congruence of confidence in person. So as much as I respect the OG's on this post, I wanted to share how I've been successful and possibly inspire others to accept that even though social media and texting is a ****ty superficial world, it is also a key to unlocking your dreams with women if done well. Don't be scared to text!!!

PS. There's nothing wrong with double texting as long as you don't lose the frame!! LMK if any of you would like me to post more about my text game strategies as I would love to share

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why text game is so important these days. I know a lot of you guys swear by the less is more texting approach and asking them on dates ASAP, but I am the complete opposite. It takes a unique skill set, and a lot of practice, but it allows me to juggle 15 girls at a time. Once I get a girls number form tinder, I know they're slowly going to get sucked into my web. I'm patient, I don't ask to meet up unless they are giving me good energy back. I don't take things sexually until they open up a crack and I will follow with an indirect "********" reply along the lines of sexual banter. I usually wait for them to send me pics first. I've even curved on 5 different meet ups in the last year on the first date and ended up having sex with ALL 5 of them on the second planned meet up (CONTROL). This is all because I text all my girls all the time. I have total control. While you're scared to text girls looking needy for dates and sex, I'm on their mind, making them laugh, waiting on my next text, having them fantasize about when we finally meet up. I text all my main chicks good morning with an endearment and kissy emoji... When they misbehave, or do something I don't approve of, I fall back on these texts and they KNOW when I'm punishing them. This makes them constantly analyzing my text behavior, and where we stand. I have kept three long term relationships going at once simply because of my text game. I have thousands of photos and videos of women in my vault (some in person movies as well :)) all because of my text game. I get meals dropped off to me by two different girls every week, have sex with multiple women on a weekly basis, all because of the control I have over text. This post wasn't meant to brag as much as it was to let you guys know that texting is a part of our world these days, and I was once that guy who would get numbers in person and never capitalize. The hottest girls are bombarded with messages all day from hundreds of guys. Being a high value/alpha man will always be the number one ingredient, but I am living proof that text game is a powerful tool and the best way to separate yourself from the rest.

My answer to this post is of course she wants to get to know you more. Do you want a girl who would just meet up with anyone based off a swipe? They want to feel comfortable, and build a connection. I've had girls tell me they love me after one hit, and it's not my **** game (even though my ego would like to say it is lol) it's the connection we built on text, followed by the congruence of confidence in person. So as much as I respect the OG's on this post, I wanted to share how I've been successful and possibly inspire others to accept that even though social media and texting is a ****ty superficial world, it is also a key to unlocking your dreams with women if done well. Don't be scared to text!!!

PS. There's nothing wrong with double texting as long as you don't lose the frame!! LMK if any of you would like me to post more about my text game strategies as I would love to share
Even if we take this post as true and not a troll, men of value don’t have time to be chit chatting with 15 different annoying women each day. That is a waste of fvcking time. Teenage girls text each other all day. We have better things to do.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Even if we take this post as true and not a troll, men of value don’t have time to be chit chatting with 15 different annoying women each day. That is a waste of fvcking time. Teenage girls text each other all day. We have better things to do.
Here you go.......

You studied soooo much pua advice from youtube and dating sites you are obsessed with this idea that texting is so bad, as if you can't get laid because you're texting, stop preaching that dumb sh!t, if you're personally not a texter then just say that.

You're one of my favorite posters but damn you get on my nerves with this texting sh!t bruh lol

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score

Don't waste ya time, these guys study so much pick up they think texting girls makes them not wanna fvck you lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but y’all have time to be going on these dates with 304s lol?
1 hour date is less time than a month of mindless chit chat.

Here you go.......

You studied soooo much pua advice from youtube and dating sites you are obsessed with this idea that texting is so bad, as if you can't get laid because you're texting, stop preaching that dumb sh!t, if you're not a texter then just say that.

You're one of my favorite posters but damn you get on my nerves with this texting sh!t bruh lol
Getting laid is never the issue.. it’s keeping her around longer than a month where most guys struggle

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better things to do? lol I learn more texting multiple women than I would reading from this forum. This is real life experience and action. Men of value? lol I run my own business and work with special needs kids during the day while working on my masters in psychology to become a therapist, and play on a semi pro basketball team that travels up and down the east coast every weekend. I AM extremely high value following my passions and dreams. And a troll? naw this was all facts, but I'm flattered that my amazing life with women has you questioning it's truth. Just further validates how far I've come as a Don Juan. A true Don Juan notices his weaknesses, accepts them, and works towards being better than he was. That's what I did, and it paid off and I still want to learn. I feel like I have something to offer other Don Juans as you can never stop learning. But you my friend are still closed off to the idea of texting multiple women which is fine. Good luck with your approach!

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
1 hour date is less time than a month of mindless chit chat.

Getting laid is never the issue.. it’s keeping her around longer than a month where most guys struggle
True enough, but in this day n age, girls like to text, they like to text 24/7 with there personal friends and dating prospects.

When a girl really likes a guy, she wants to text with him throughout the whole day, play along with it, you can ignore or eject from the convo at anytime you feel like it but no need to act like you can't send/respond via text with a girl who's fvcking/sucking you.

The girl I'm dating now LOVES texting all day, she does majority of the initiating and all I do is respond to her, I don't mind, she buys me food, pays for hotel rooms, gives me head whenever I want it ect so apparently my "texting" isn't ruining her attraction towards me lol, I met her in December and it's now may so go figure.

I've even dated girls where all we could do is text due to circumstances out of my hands, no sex or meet ups in person, just weeks texting, as soon as logistics became available, we met up and fvcked ect

My point is texting has never messed up anything with women, not me or anyone else I know, literally every guy I know who is a ladies man, text girls, I never even knew it was men who don't text girls until I came on this site lmaooo I literally didn't know it was a thing.

But hey, do ya thing brotha just remember, majority of the guys preaching this sh!t is not getting pvssy and have no receipts, so whatever dating guru you learned that cap ass sh!t from should be erased out ya mind homie.

Guys can't keep a woman around for more than a month because they suck at sex and women think there lame, no swagger, corny dudes, has nothing to do with texting.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Guys remember, that whole no texting between dates and sh!t is Cap and stupid.

You can only act like that via text AFTER you have fvcked her numerous times and she's really into you.

You can't ignore/not text faking like you're too busy to text and you haven't even fvcked her yet lol don't be stupid guys, use common sense.

Majority of you guys wonder why you can't even get a girl to be interested in the first place, apparently "Not texting" isn't do you all any justice lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough, but in this day n age, girls like to text, they like to text 24/7 with there personal friends and dating prospects.

When a girl really likes a guy, she wants to text with him throughout the whole day, play along with it, you can ignore or eject from the convo at anytime you feel like it but no need to act like you can't send/respond via text with a girl who's fvcking/sucking you.

The girl I'm dating now LOVES texting all day, she does majority of the initiating and all I do is respond to her, I don't mind, she buys me food, pays for hotel rooms, gives me head whenever I want it ect so apparently my "texting" isn't ruining her attraction towards me lol, I met her in December and it's now may so go figure.

I've even dated girls where all we could do is text due to circumstances out of my hands, no sex or meet ups in person, just weeks texting, as soon as logistics became available, we met up and fvcked ect

My point is texting has never messed up anything with women, not me or anyone else I know, literally every guy I know who is a ladies man, text girls, I never even knew it was men who don't text girls until I came on this site lmaooo I literally didn't know it was a thing.

But hey, do ya thing brotha just remember, majority of the guys preaching this sh!t is not getting pvssy and have no receipts, so whatever dating guru you learned that cap ass sh!t from should be erased out ya mind homie.

Guys can't keep a woman around for more than a month because they suck at sex and women think there lame, no swagger, corny dudes, has nothing to do with texting.
Only time I initiate a text is to send a piece of information or some sort of website link. My fiancé is well trained not to bother me with pointless chit chat. When I was banging hves I operated the same way. I never lost a girl due to phone habits because I let them know up front. It’s a simple concept- scarcity increases value. It is also genuine for me because I truly despise the phone. Life happens in person. You are encouraging guys be beta orbiters.

My track record confirmed that texting has never been necessary for pulling women. So why are you doing it?

Reaction score
Guys remember, that whole no texting between dates and sh!t is Cap and stupid.

You can only act like that via text AFTER you have fvcked her numerous times and she's really into you.

You can't ignore/not text faking like you're too busy to text and you haven't even fvcked her yet lol don't be stupid guys, use common sense.

Majority of you guys wonder why you can't even get a girl to be interested in the first place, apparently "Not texting" isn't do you all any justice lol
Exactly and they don’t verify these girls and they end up going out with these street 304s lol