"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Online dating - Advice needed

DJArlington

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
All,

I am trying to get women to respond to me online.

I usually write messages like the following:

"Hey! How are you? So you live in Maryland - I grew up in Rockville. What do you think of the site so far? I've been on for a while and have met some really cool people. I've even made a few friends.

What do you do for fun? Where do you hang out locally? Have you traveled recently? I went to Alaska back in August with my parents and sister. We had the best time.

Your profile sounds interesting and I would really like to get to know you.

Hope to hear from you"

------------------------
Is this message okay? Should I say something different? These women are in their mid20s, as am I.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
I think you ask too many questions.

The first message should be short and sweet...and preferably some sort of witty remark about something they said in their profile.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Word billy, b!tch.

That has to be one of the most boring emails I've yet read. If YOU were a hot girl would YOU respond to that sh!t? No, you'd trash it.

Also, way too many questions! Ask one, question. NO MORE. One the second email go ahead and ask up to two questions, but NO MORE and one should be inquiring about her, the other should be at the end to get her number.

Set the tone of your email so that you're ****y/funny yet direct and interesting. On the second email get her number. Not AIM names, not emails accounts...give her your number, tell her to call you tonight and also get her number.

If she resists giving the number on the second email, lightly make fun her but be firm in saying that you're not looking for an email relationship. Tell her that she has your number and when she's ready to have a stimulating conversation to give you a call.

Don't email her after that AT ALL. If she calls you, you're set. If she writes back and says "Ok, here's my number..." you're set. Call her THAT very night. If she writes back and says she won't give her number, drop her. Don't even write back. If she doesn't write back at all, again, drop her completely.

I do this all the time so, yes, this is something that actually works.


-Soma
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Duke, please don't give advice you're not qualified to give. You're a blind man trying to lead another blind man. Stick to learning everything you can for now. Eventually you'll be able to dispense advice, but today is not that day.
 

MrBond_Age

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Soma
Eventually you'll be able to dispense advice, but today is not that day.
*cough**cough*
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
"nice profile and pics" works for me.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Dukester
dont do online dating. it will get you nowhere but trouble. statistics arent very high for that sorta thing.
Especially if you don't know the rules. Go in like an AFC, you're going to be trated like one.

Read the link that was posted in a previous message and also search the forum for online dating. There's a ton of information out there that works if you implement it correctly.
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by MrBond_Age
*cough**cough*
How'd your physical go?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You are showing too much interest in her WAY before she even gets a chance to be interested in you. And you know what that spells out to a woman?

D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-I-O-N.

It's simple. If this is some sort of picture exchange thing then send her a LITTLE note, one if not any questions. You still haven't qualified her, why should you waste all that time displaying your interest? If anything she'll wonder

"Why isn't this guy all interested in me like the rest? My picture is beautiful. I must find out."

Basically, if she's interested in you, you'll know when she sends you a message.

I'm not to keen on online dating. Never done it before, but I figure all of the basic stuff in real life works the same way. I would never walk up to a girl and give her all the buying signals without seeing at least one buy from her.
 

Vandnumbers

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I just started doing it this week, but what I do is I see what they like in a guy (from their profile) and send them a message saying the exact opposite, but as a joke. Also if you don't like their interests tell them why. Don't find anything in common, point to the opposites instead and the women actually try to wrestle you down for straight answers and want to find common ground. Don't give it to them.
 

p1aya

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Vancouver
I, personally, think that "online dating" is good for practice and nothing more! Like others have said, don't ask too many questions!
 
Top