"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

online clothing stores

technickel

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
CA
Waz up everyone.
I've been reading over some threads about how to dress, so I'm not so concerned about that anymore. What I do want to know are some other online stores that have a good selection of clothes and accesories at a good price. I have already looked at bluefly (I liked their stuff). Are there any more sites out there that are similar? Have any of you had bad experiences with buying at these sites?

Thanks in advance,
technickel
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
Originally posted by K56Connect
80stees.com
I just spent $107. lol

These kind of shirts set you apart from the crowd.
 

The Business Man

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2003
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hell yea, 80stees.com is awesome! I want the Michalangelo work shirt and wear the green Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one under it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top