"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Online Adult personals...How "slim" are your chances?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Maxtro..what do you score in looks department on hotornot?...I score 9 and duke007 is around 9 too....plus it helps to live in a large city with more women available.

Duke007...I tryied bookofmatches.com...that was a waste of time for me,only 10 girls in my area and noone is a real looker either.

Anyone tried lavalife.com?...I am really tempted.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Oh, I need to be a 9 to get girls to reply to me. Girls suck.

I got the same results as you with book matches, waste of time.
 

gentleman193

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Age
52
schills

Maxtro,

Don't be a fool. Some posters here are schills. They know who they are . . . and so do you if you think about it. The DJ consensus is that online is a waste of time.
 

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
I don't know what you mean by schills. I do agree with you that online is a waste of time. Most online girls are very shallow and the only want the prettyest boys. While other girls are just scams where they want you to go to websites and see "their" pictures. Waste of time.

Anyways I'm sticking to real girls.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
So am I a schill, whatever that means? I've been meeting chicks online and in person at the same time. I'm not basing my DJing purely on this
 

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
25
Location
USA
The Funny Odds of Online Dating

The Funny Odds of Online Dating
By Michele Gershberg
Jun 10, 10:56 AM (EDT)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Rick, a Web site developer from Columbus, Ohio, remembers his divorce nearly four years ago with an extra tinge of bitterness: His ex-wife remarried the same day, to a man she met via the Internet.

"After we decided to split, we were still living together for awhile and she got online," Rick, 29, said. "They ended up meeting and two days after that, she was wearing his ring."

Rick later tried his own luck at a Web dating forum, but said a promising flirtation with a woman turned sour after several weeks of e-mail contact. He finally met a new love online, but not at a dating site -- the unsuspecting sweetheart sent him a message to compliment a music disc he had recorded.

"It's blossomed very naturally as opposed to anything else I've experienced online," he said.

While the Internet has arguably increased the chances of meeting potential mates, it carries its own share of heartbreak and growing complaints about false profiles, bad behavior and ill-suited matches.

A number of online daters and Internet sites are taking matters into their own hands, critiquing these services and warning their peers of the pitfalls of Web hook-ups.

Some review sites, like http://www.dateseeker.net, compare the attributes of dating services, give tips for online dating safety and recommend ways to tweak a profile for better results.

They distinguish between sites like Match.com (http://www.match.com) or eHarmony (http://www.eharmony.com), which purport to seek meaningful matches for the single gal and guy, versus more casual encounters at Lavalife (http://www.lavalife.com) or ethnically targeted sites like JDate (http://www.jdate.com) for Jewish singles.

Reader polls on favorite dating sites can be seen at http://www.datingsitesreviews.com. A breakdown of broad and specialty sites are listed at http://datingreviewsonline.com, while personal testimonies are collected for all to read at http://www.edatereview.com.

GROWING MARKET

At least 29 million Americans, or two out of five singles, used online dating services last year, and that market is expected to keep growing over the next five years.

But amid the triumphant tales of e-mails that end in wedding bells, a growing number of online daters are voicing complaints. At eDateReview, some of the most popular match-up sites garner lukewarm ratings.

The most frequent complaints are that there are far more men online than women and a lack of protection against sexual predators or cheating lovers, said Michael Kantor, an information technology project manager in Arlington, Virginia, who runs the site.

"Men lie about their availability, whether they have a steady girlfriend or wife, and women tend to lie mostly about their looks," Kantor said.

One of 27 critiques of the site comes from a reviewer named Rich, who gives Match.com a two-star rating out of five potential stars.

"I've come to this conclusion -- there are not a whole lot of good-looking women on these dating sites," he wrote. "'Average' (in a profile) means fat, 'extra pounds' means bring a defibrillator to the date."

A reviewer identifying herself as Natalie closed her account at eHarmony after a match that didn't click, saying: "I'll take my chances on meeting my next date the conventional way."

Online dating sites say their membership rules require honest representation and prohibit harassment or abusive behavior. Some recognize that credibility problems could harm a business estimated to grow from $398 million in 2004 to $642 million within four years, according to Jupiter Research.

"We employ a lot of people that spend a lot of time reviewing the content posted on the site," said Tim Sullivan, chief executive of top dating site Match.com. "We're a brand that tends to attract people seeking a serious relationship."

Sullivan said that each month, as many as 3,000 profiles are rejected right off the bat, while another 2,000 are removed because of complaints from other members of dishonesty. A 6-person "fraud and abuse" team investigates more serious breaches.

Sullivan said that Match.com was testing a pilot program in Dallas this month offering members a chance to get a professional "certified" photo posted online, bearing a Match.com stamp with the date it was taken.

Nate Elliott, Jupiter Research's analyst of online dating, said the grievances were just a sign of how mainstream the practice has become.

"The things people do online to deceive people are the same things they do offline," Elliott said. "The point of connection is on a Web site instead of a bar or a gym."

Copyright Reuters Limited. All rights reserved
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
I say for most people it's a waste of time.
You would do better hanging at a Mall
and saying Hi to every girl you liked the looks of.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Most of those places are not legitimate. My buddy was looking at Eharmony recently and he didn't have any matches so he didn't join.

A few days later there suddely were some matches.

Another friend had belonged to the one you listed and they sold their defunct list to another site. That site sent a personal note in their ebox saying they saw their ad on adult blah blah...and they are new in town but only belong to this other dating site...

then when you went there...there was a photo of this hot babe...and the only way to email her was to join.

It's all advertising.

Personally I put up a ad on Yahoo. I have gotten over 90 responses..including winks. About 50 of those were actual written words to me:

I dont fit your profile, I live too far away, but I did like your profile; it was interesting.
*****************

i say not words on a page as i have indeed experienced that emotive sense of complete connecton with someone, and it's truly rare.
*******************
your words are beautiful as are you. too bad you don't have a pic with your glass off....what are hiding?
************************
if you have any interest in what i wrote about myself, i'd be happy to send a pic.

cheers
bagg
*******************************
HI HOW ARE YOU DOING? I WAS READING YOUR PROFILE AND I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOON. HIT ME BACK
***********************************

liked your words just wanted to say hi...........so hi


holla
blue eyed girl from kansas lost in reno
************************************
Hi, my name is Nancy and I just had to write.
Your choice of words were absolutley incredible!!! You truly spoke from your heart and soul.
I realize that most people dont ever get to that level of communication during an entire lifetime.
Not that I am anyone special, (but I am :), and I do want you to know that I was very impressed with what you chose to share. You certainly have a gift.
***********************************

My Goodness! Ooook, did you copy what you wrote from a book or should you be writing one? Very nice. I am not good with words like you are but I love everyhing you said and the only thing I can say to that is DITTO!
************************************
After reading your profile the essence of your persona stirred deeply in my mind and soul.
***********************************



Now I haven't responded to any of them because I didn't pay for the complete package. I only put up a free one to test my word abilities.

One of the girls is fine as fawk!!!! A holly berry type. A bunch more are about 8 status.

Now if you do the math. I've got at least 15-20 possible ones that are begging to meet me. And this isn't counting the winks.

And these are 8 or higher.

Yahoo seems to be one of the best and most marketable. I have heard good things about love at aol also.

Somebody needs to teach a lecture on how to structure your ad though.

I read a report a few years ago and used it to create mine at yahoo, but I forgot where I saw it. It might of been the funny geeky guy who started SS.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
how i wish someone would actually post a sample profile here that gets many responses. ive been scanning everything here and it doesnt offer any default profile we could draw inspiration from.

cummon guys, make one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
I have met one girl online, and that wasnt through those dating sites, but rather it was thru a chance meeting (we used to look at marketing strategy for my small business).

So like that article, I met her online, but my intention wasnt to date.
 
Top