Online Adult personals...How "slim" are your chances?

No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
The new reality is that the Internet is full of advertizing for personal's websites.

Who cares anymore about multiple dates, long walks at the beach, bars etc. Alot more women(and men) nowdays who want to go "down and dirty" or who are "not into games" put their profiles on various websites where one of the most known is www.adultfriendfinder.com. The funny thing is that the ratio between men and women is about 1 women for 12 men. This is ridiculus.

I have worked on my profile but it is useless since 99% of all women are Standard members meaning that they cannot contact or view other profiles but they can respond to messages.

On the opposite side these women are BOMBED with messages from Silver or Gold Male members. Even average women can score EASILY on FF. All they have to do is sit and wait until something "good" comes along. I singed up for 1 month as a trial and I have sent over 25 messages the last 3 days. I also e-mailed them proffesional made pictures of myself...but guess what, I got ZIPPP responses back.

After 3-4 years of SS I have applied all rules of SS meaning that I wasn't going forward as a "horny" guy who names his "tool" and brags about what he can do. I showed that I was "willing" for an adventure if the match was right meaning that I was willing to share sex with them if there was compatibility. I also showed that I wanted also "intelligent" conversation but without rulling out sex.

The question is do I really waste my time or do I need a different approach for online personals? Any tips

Maybe a picture of my "tool" my convince some of them.:rolleyes:

Who get's layed in AFF.........:confused:

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFF is a scam from what I hear. I don't know anyone who got laid through it.
Now te other story is Yahoo personals,Match.com etc. Try hotornot.com to see what rating you get on there with your pic the you can buy membership if you want. I got some dates through that site. Again tho...noone hot is going to do online personals!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying AFF for a month, I doubt anything is going to happen, but I'll never know till I try. I have a silver membership and I am planning on emailing every girl that fits my search criteria. I've also paid the little extra so that the standard people can view my profile and contact me. I also turned off auto-renewal. If I don’t get a date in the first month I won’t be getting any at all, no need to waste money.

What I need is some help on how to make an interesting profile and a good 1st reply message to their profile so I can have a chance of standing out from the hordes of reply's she gets.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try www.facethejury.com - I've bedded down 2 girls from there. I suppose the reason why AFF doesn't work is because most of the people on there are focused on one thing... with FTJ, you get people from all walks of life who are obviously easily manipulated - otherwise they wouldn't be putting their picture on the web to have people rate it... it's like taking candy from a baby.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL I got a reply from a girl on AFF. I sent her a message and she sent one back now I'm kind of stuck. I'm not sure what to say or when I should reply to her.

The girls on AFF are so werid. They post naked pictures of themselves and then they talk about how they want the perfect hontest, carring guy WTF?

No1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maxtro
LOL I got a reply from a girl on AFF. I sent her a message and she sent one back now I'm kind of stuck. I'm not sure what to say or when I should reply to her.

The girls on AFF are so werid. They post naked pictures of themselves and then they talk about how they want the perfect hontest, carring guy WTF?
Tell her that you are...

hot......in bed
Carring....in bed
Honest......in bed

and you are down to ....bed person

:D

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten with 2 chicks from Lavalife.com One of them I am currently paying visits to. She is 32 and a HB 7. I'm 25. Man I do love those older women. The other one was a one time deal. She was too easy. I got what I wanted afetr I had some drink and split. She was a HB 5.8.

-Jeremy

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
AFF is not a scam. I signed up for the free membership. Just today i got a private message. Just my luck it was a FUCCING GUY!

Wtf? Im not even going to reply back. sigh. i was hoping it would be some fine ass chick, next thing ya know some gay homo is all on my nuts. Wtf

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time..

I have tried online personals (except those such as AFF, lol) and they aren't worth it. I have met maybe 1-2 chicks EVER on those sites and it led to nothing (this was long ago already).

I was reading the other threads on this subject, and some tips were like to post brief but funny summaries in profiles. I tried that on one site which is in this case AsianFriendFinder (I'm white and prefer Asian gals). Nothing, not even so much as a wink, and it's been like a week that I had my pic posted. Again like the other 'FF' sites, you have to be a member and such. I've even subscribed to Lavalife in the past and nada again.

I was hoping that a change in profile pic/summary would indeed make a difference in at least being noticed ("winks") but again, bs.

I guess there's no real choice but to go out and try repeatedly until I meet/hook up w/ someone eventually. Like most of us would say, the chicks would just log on there, check e-mail, get their daily f**king ego-boost then log-off --RUBBISH

Anyways, I got better things to do than this stupidity..

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've signed up to Tickle matchmaking and sent out 40 winks

I've had 2 winks back in return and one chick has emailed me with the subject line, "u r hot"

however, i can't get the fvckin email because I'm not a subscriber. I emailed a complaint. What sort of business model is that?? People are paying for and sending out emails that are never being read!

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is you gotta look hot to score on those sites. I score 9 or hotornot and don't really have shortage of dates yet.But usually chicks turn to be fugly or crazy.No luck yet...and my game sucks as far as taking them home. So yeah.. if your hot and bored..then why not.
Anyone tried lavalife?...I might try it and write a report on in?Just need funding for my reasearch :)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently scoring 8.7 on hotornot but I'm not currently having great luck. could be my location

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've currently got a 7.7 with a semi-decent pick on hot or not.

The problem is that almost nobody even looked at my profile. So far I've emailed 50 girls. Got one reply and 5 girls looked at me. There are also people who choose to view me in private meaning I can't tell that they looked at me but I assume its also a low number.

Man, girls have it waaaaaaaaaay too easy :(

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by duke007
I'm currently scoring 8.7 on hotornot but I'm not currently having great luck. could be my location
True... then again, I've noticed that hotornot seems to rate easier... I've had a consistant 9.8 there, but have a 6.4 on facethejury... go figure.

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone tried lavalife?...I might try it and write a report on in?Just need funding for my reasearch
Yeah, I've subscribed to that a long time ago. I think I purchased like 90 credits and I got nothing out of it. Each time I tried to contact (IM) any chicks, the stupid thing either didn't work properly or they just simply didn't respond.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you who have used hotornot, how many matches do you tend to get?

I've been signed up for 2 days and I already have 15 double matches (I click YES to their picture and they click YES to my picture). Since I'm reasonably picky, most of them look alright, but none of us are star members so we can't send emails.

I got a note delivered by some cute girl saying im hot and she'd like me to sign up so I can email her.

pity i don't have a credit card

and viking, what is your research about? I'm doing similar academic research on mobile phones and new relationships, which is part of the reason I'm signing up at all the dating services.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah. I wanted to meet about 30 people and nobody wanted to meet me back. In other words zero double matches.

BTW I got 7.6 I can't belive the majority of people think I'm a 4.