Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Onion Article : Waiting After Marriage

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this while looking for something else. It's pretty funny!

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/39100/print/

===================================

Horribly Awkward First Sexual Encounter 'Worth The Wait' For Christian Newlyweds
March 17, 1999 | Issue 35•10

CHARLESTON, SC—John and Linda McCue, joined in holy matrimony Sunday before friends, family and their Lord at Holy Christ Almighty Lutheran Church, said the incredibly awkward wedding-night consummation of their love was "well worth the wait."

Newlywed Christians John and Linda McCue.

"I'm so glad we waited until we got married—it made it so much more special," said the 26-year-old Linda, who is "pretty sure" John's penis penetrated her vaginal opening during the brief, fumbling lovemaking session. "I can't imagine what a letdown our first sexual experience would have been if we'd done it at some point during our five years of dating."

John, 27, agreed. "As I prepared, sweat-drenched and terror-struck, to insert my semi-erect penis into my petrified new bride, I couldn't help but think what a precious, magical moment it was. Then, as Linda started to cry out from the anticipation of pain from the first-ever breaching of her tightly constricted vaginal walls, a tear of joy streamed down my cheek."

According to the devout Lutherans, after retiring to their bridal suite at the Charleston Marriott East, Linda decided to initiate the evening of romance and dread by excusing herself to the bathroom, where she spent "approximately an hour" changing into the floor-length cotton nightgown she had purchased especially for the occasion.

Recalled John: "When I saw Linda emerge from the bathroom, a vision in billowing, opaque cloth, her head and hands peeking tantalizingly from the tight collar and cuffs, the moment we first fell in love came rushing back to me in a wave of adoration and fear."

After an estimated 45 minutes spent in prayer and devotionals to ensure the smoothest possible act of coitus, John made sure the windows and doors were all securely locked, and that all windowshades and blinds were closed. He then reached to his nightstand to turn out the lights "to contribute to the feeling of romance" and "because Linda refused to let me touch her nightgown until the room was completely dark."

Trembling in giddy anticipation and fright, the longtime couple climbed under the sheets and blankets, where John took his place on top of his blushing, sobbing bride.

"As with millions of young newlyweds who haven't yet had sex," John said, "there was some nervousness and confusion at first. But after a couple of minutes, we figured out that it would be easier if Linda separated her legs to facilitate entry."

Penile insertion was somewhat complicated by John's refusal to assist the navigation process by touching himself—an act the Bible strictly prohibits—but a few more minutes of unsteady shifting and jabbing enabled his penis to "almost certainly" enter Linda.

Having at last achieved probable sexual congress, the couple was brought to new heights of nervous, clumsy passion. "As I ran my trembling hands over John's rigid shoulders," Linda said, "I said a prayer thanking our Lord Jesus for giving us the strength to wait for this wonderful, fulfilling moment. It certainly was every bit as special as I'd hoped."

Added Linda: "I'm sure the first time isn't anywhere near as magical for all those young people who don't save themselves for marriage. Now I know why God wanted us to wait."

As the sexual act wore on, Linda said it grew gloriously tolerable, describing the experience as "endurable beyond my wildest dreams."

"Toward the end," she said, "I was almost relaxed enough to enjoy myself, and then, of course, John ejaculated." Linda declined to elaborate on her new husband's sexual climax, but said, "I can definitely say that the encounter, which yesterday would have been an unforgivable sin in the eyes of God, was noticeably pleasurable, and probably even somewhat erotic in nature."

John agreed wholeheartedly, calling their wedding-night union "the most exciting minutes of my life." Immediately after finishing, the newlyweds took turns showering.

As for the future of the couple's sex life, John said he is full of hope. "I'd like to maybe try actually touching Linda's vagina with my hand at some point," he said. "Then again, I don't want to rush things. Also, I've heard that the vagina kind of smells bad."

"I certainly hope the Lord will now bless us with a child after this wonderful night," Linda said. "If not, we may be forced to repeat this beautiful experience."

Sammer VII

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find nothing wrong with that, it is midly funny at most.
I am personally saving myself for marriage, but I mean I will get Head and finger a girl, as well as kissing, I just wont go all the way untill im married.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't make ANY sense.^

If you're gonna wait, do it. Doing everything BUT coitus is just cheating so you can say you waited, IMO. Wait or don't.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The humour isn't necessarily the religious context, but more the experience of having sex for the first time.

The first time almost NEVER goes smoothly.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

True, but it's never AS BAD as the story above!

A-Unit

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Linda said it grew gloriously tolerable, describing the experience as "endurable beyond my wildest dreams."

HA HA HA HA, tanks for making my day

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theonion.com is a great satire news site. They have some massively funny stories from time to time, and nothing is sacred or taboo to them.

I like one of the stories up there now:

"Ghost of Ann Frank: Stop reading my diary!"

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like how they took seperate showers...what p*ssies.

Doctormad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with saving yourself for marriage (I sort of wanted to, but got impatient :p ) but this?
After an estimated 45 minutes spent in prayer and devotionals to ensure the smoothest possible act of coitus, John made sure the windows and doors were all securely locked, and that all windowshades and blinds were closed.
After saving myself for twenty some years, praying would be the last thing on my mind.

Still, as long as they are happy, that is all that counts. I will admit I found the article very humorous :p

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. i just wanna make sure everyone knows the onion is a fake news website.

just making sure you guys know.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have a little ritual I put myself through while I'm with her, certain lines I repeat in my mind to make it a more than sexual, but also spiritual moment.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
p.s. i just wanna make sure everyone knows the onion is a fake news website.

just making sure you guys know.
You shouldn't be reading it either...

© Copyright 2006, Onion, Inc. All rights reserved.
The Onion is not intended for readers under 18 years of age.