Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitus Cure.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With me, I can project things onto a person. Seeing things rose tinted. Like when I think of my ex girlfriend, I paint her as something else.

Oneitus will never stop me though, it doesn't matter. I've noticed that you can think someone is amazing when their hard work and a d!ck, and you forget there's girls out there who are 10 times better in every way, and easier to get with.

My cousin Chris has always been a sucker for love. Every chick he gets with he tries to marry, I think I'm going to start calling him The Groom. I remember once, I was over his house, and his girlfriend went to the toilet. The guy was so insecure that he was looking under the toilet door to check she wasn't climbing out the window. No joke, that's enough to put anyone off peeing.

Anyways, all the girls would get fed up, cheat on him, and then he'd do that thing you see in movies, he'd buy them flowers ect.. his flower bill must be up there with elton john.

He'd always say, "ohhh she was the one", crying to me. Yeah I know what you're thinking, "what a wuss!".. but there's one thing he did do right, he'd move on, and put effort into other girls. Right now he's with this podium dancer chick, who's super cool, their perfect for each other. She hasn't got the attitude of the other one's he 'loved'.

You've just gotta focus on stuff within your control, like work ethic, improving yourself.

The cure to oneitus is accept it, grow as a person, and knock a load of doors.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think desperation and oneitis go hand in hand.

Guys only get oneitis when they feel like somehow the girl gives them something they don't already have. If a guy feels incomplete without a girl then oneitis will happen because they fear that if they lose the girl they will lose a part of themselves. For some guys it's a sense of entitlement, others it's moral support, and for some it could be a reason to live. In reality you never get anything from girls except sex. Everything else comes from you.

The only way to cure oneitis is to complete yourself. Well that or fvck 10 other girls and you'll see that their really isn't that much difference between them.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cure for oneitis is to talk to other girls. It's pretty simple actually.

If all you do is think about 1 girl it's because you don't have other options. If you are a guy that attempts to talk to other women, approach other women, flirt with other women you are not going to be thinking about just 1 woman.

oneitis is usually a sign of lazyness. Lazyness because it shows you are not doing your job in pursuing as many women as you can.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The cure for oneitis is to talk to other girls. It's pretty simple actually.

If all you do is think about 1 girl it's because you don't have other options. If you are a guy that attempts to talk to other women, approach other women, flirt with other women you are not going to be thinking about just 1 woman.

oneitis is usually a sign of lazyness. Lazyness because it shows you are not doing your job in pursuing as many women as you can.
Idk F283000 I think it's a little more complicated than that. Oneitis is like an obsession. It is a state where the guy is totally dependent on the approval of the girl in order to feel fulfilled. In essence it's approval addiction. Approval addiction always roots from a deep insecurity of the self. Basically the guy does not think he is ok the way he is and he needs the approval of this girl to feel better about himself. Somehow this girl gave him a little bit of this approval and once he got a taste, he obsesses for more. This obsession blinds him and keeps him from looking elsewhere. A secure individual would not be dependent on approval because they get it from within.

I'm pretty sure a guy can see only one girl at a time and not fall into oneitis as long as he still sees himself as the prize and is secure, confident and feels complete with himself. I don't think it should be every man's job to pursue more than one girl at a time as a function to 'avoid' oneitis. Rather by being a secure and open man he will naturally attract positive things, abundance of woman being only being one of them, creating a cycle in which he sees himself as "the prize" and an abundance mentality.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno if it's laziness. Like I've dated more girls than anyone on this site, and it still can effect me. Not to a lame degree, I'm not spending my nights crying into her knickers or anything. Even my friend Ryan who dates model hot girls constantly, still has a thing for his ex. Maybe you are right though, I do need to try harder.

You've just gotta keep on going, cause there are better (better looking, who you 'click' with more) girls out there. I've got a date at 3pm now (ok I just put that bit in to boast).