Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis in the past /present?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you had oneitis? I had oneitis only once and that was in 2016. It really fvcked me up and I couldn't get over that girl for a long time.

As I became more aware of oneitis term, red pill etc i got through it. But it was one hell of a ride. When I remember how crazy I was about that girl I don't think I will ever love another woman like that again, because of knowing the true of womens nature and defense mechanism.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2017, ...........she spun my brain, i saw her the other day shes like a bugle whale & smells of cat piss & depression.

Women think your disposable,

then nature turns that table in the most savage fashion
How the tables have turned

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1987, 1993, 1997, 2016, 2017 - This is all before I discovered this forum and RP.

I'm happy for all the young guys that are able to educate themselves early on to avoid mistakes like I have or many missed opportunities too.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When was the last time you had oneitis? I had oneitis only once and that was in 2016. It really fvcked me up and I couldn't get over that girl for a long time.

As I became more aware of oneitis term, red pill etc i got through it. But it was one hell of a ride. When I remember how crazy I was about that girl I don't think I will ever love another woman like that again, because of knowing the true of womens nature and defense mechanism.
2006 and 2012. 2006 was more fantasy but 2012 was a honeymoon relationship (I guess made up for all the bad experiences up to that point) that lost traction after 8-9 month mark (she was acting up and I found something out about her past that was too jarring to handle).

The thing of 2012 is I still remember the time BEFORE I met her. Like I did not know something nice would happen like that. Even the year prior to meeting her. Its often used as a reference to how I may feel now and that "you never know what could be around the corner" feeling.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1987, 1993, 1997, 2016, 2017 - This is all before I discovered this forum and RP.

I'm happy for all the young guys that are able to educate themselves early on to avoid mistakes like I have or many missed opportunities too.
And which one was the most intense? Like that you were obsessed with her eg.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And which one was the most intense? Like that you were obsessed with her eg.
1987 - One of the most beautiful girls at my HS. I was beta AF and only thought of her as a friend. She had all the sports jocks hanging around her locker in between periods all the time but she liked me over everyone else. I honestly never thought I had a chance with her hence just started being her friend. I lost my virginity to her and she was a ride or die type of girl with me. I was devastated when she moved back to her home city to attend college after she graduated high school. She was 2 years older than me. I felt so empty, depressed, suicidal. I didn't know how my life would go on without her.

I later realized this could've been puppy love and maybe I was confusing losing my virginity with truly being in love. But then I met this gal in 1997 which really did a number on me. Those were the two most hooked I was in my entire life.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2006 and 2012. 2006 was more fantasy but 2012 was a honeymoon relationship (I guess made up for all the bad experiences up to that point) that lost traction after 8-9 month mark (she was acting up and I found something out about her past that was too jarring to handle).

The thing of 2012 is I still remember the time BEFORE I met her. Like I did not know something nice would happen like that. Even the year prior to meeting her. Its often used as a reference to how I may feel now and that "you never know what could be around the corner" feeling.
Ahh I get what you're saying referring to "honeymoon relationship". That thing hurts like hell when it brakes down.

As of my case it was a living hell getting over her, especially first two months when she dumped me. Couldn't eat well, when I was sleeping I was dreaming of her. Now even if I had a chance to be with her I would turn it down, she's just not on my level anymore.

But I'm glad it happened because if it didn't i wouldn't be a man I am today. A man who is a lot more wiser, tougher and a slayer. And I believe it did you a favor as well. Those things makes you tougher like stone.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1987 - One of the most beautiful girls at my HS. I was beta AF and only thought of her as a friend. She had all the sports jocks hanging around her locker in between periods all the time but she liked me over everyone else. I honestly never thought I had a chance with her hence just started being her friend. I lost my virginity to her and she was a ride or die type of girl with me. I was devastated when she moved back to her home city to attend college after she graduated high school. She was 2 years older than me. I felt so empty, depressed, suicidal. I didn't know how my life would go on without her.

I later realized this could've been puppy love and maybe I was confusing losing my virginity with truly being in love. But then I met this gal in 1997 which really did a number on me. Those were the two most hooked I was in my entire life.
Damn that's almost like a movie with high-school sweethearts. What do you mean when you say the girl from 97' did a number on you?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I get what you're saying referring to "honeymoon relationship". That thing hurts like hell when it brakes down.

As of my case it was a living hell getting over her, especially first two months when she dumped me. Couldn't eat well, when I was sleeping I was dreaming of her. Now even if I had a chance to be with her I would turn it down, she's just not on my level anymore.

But I'm glad it happened because if it didn't i wouldn't be a man I am today. A man who is a lot more wiser, tougher and a slayer. And I believe it did you a favor as well. Those things makes you tougher like stone.
Hurting is growing. If you never hurt, you don't grow.

Some guys want to be cowards after being hurt once and try to guard their heart and throw in the towel, even if there's a great girl right in front of them. This isn't the best approach as they won't grow as much IMO.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that's almost like a movie with high-school sweethearts. What do you mean when you say the girl from 97' did a number on you?
I mean the girl from '97 I was madly in love with. The girl I've loved the most in my entire life. Unconditional type love where I'd do anything for her even if I know she may or may not do those same things for me. If she came to me now and needed a place to stay or for me to support her in some way, I probably would even though I have more wisdom from forums like SS and RP material. The heart wants what it wants...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the girl from '97 I was madly in love with. The girl I've loved the most in my entire life. Unconditional type love where I'd do anything for her even if I know she may or may not do those same things for me. If she came to me now and needed a place to stay or for me to support her in some way, I probably would even though I have more wisdom from forums like SS and RP material. The heart wants what it wants...
How do you feel when you see her in town, if you live in same city?

I recently stumbled upon a thread on reddit about a guy who got his emotions woken up for lost love of 20 yrs ago,or they were never dead. Even tho he's married have and kids, she's married and have kids, he still thinks about her and somehow have a desire towards her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel when you see her in town, if you live in same city?

I recently stumbled upon a thread on reddit about a guy who got his emotions woken up for lost love of 20 yrs ago,or they were never dead. Even tho he's married have and kids, she's married and have kids, he still thinks about her and somehow have a desire towards her.
I haven't seen her since 1998. She moved to Spain I think and maybe moved back to the US at some point. Never kept in touch in any way.

Yeah long lost flames have no expiration date of their feelings for each other. It never dies.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know what you mean. I couldn't eat either. The worst of it was the first few months afterwards.

However, I'm guilty of doing stupid things to mess my emotions up worst. For example, we used to go to the same church together, which was a movie theatre, and they would have various home church small groups that would meet through the week. I ended up going to a small group that happened to meet at the same times as hers did, and was exposed to people in the small group who also knew her in common. (ie. there is this chad-like guy she appeared to be very friendly with while we were in relationship that was also the leader of that group and it felt like I deliberately placed myself in this group to get at him, when in reality she was probably way below his league and that was all in my head, etc....). The pastor of the overall church was also the earlier and co-leader of that same small group. I basically displayed all the negative energy, depression or how I felt within that small group, even talking to other girls within the group. So it appears while I broke-up because her past was too jarring and she was on anti-depressants, it just feels that was a logical decision, but on an emotional level, it was not something I signed up for and it appears I was perpetuating her by continuing to buy into the system that she was also part of. I stopped going to that place around June 2013 as it appeared it was a toxic set-up in and of itself.

I also hung out with this other older sister from another church. We watched movies together in her bedroom (nothing "funny" happened) and ate out. I used me to drive her here and there, but at the time I didn't mind her company. However, my mother got upset that another older woman was taking too much of my time and I stopped dealing with her. This lady was instrumental in helping to initiate the break-up and going in no contact with this ex-gf in the first place.

The nature of the break-up included me having an email correspondence with her ex-husband, and then forwarding that to my ex-gfs mother. I'm guessing she probably read those emails too. My mother did the research and her ex-husband was a pastor who didn't date any other girl and was praying for her to repent and come back with him.

Fast forward to 2016. I revisited an island where we bike ride twice in 2012 over 6 times, and I kayaked there too. After a failed marriage and divorce, it was an escape to revisit places where I went to with this ex-gf and feel like I'm looking at the past.

Romanemp22 said:
I don't know if it did anything for me at the end of the day. It feels too picture perfect as a memory and yet too jarring the way it ended. Things like that make you more cynical. Its okay if you meet lots of other women afterwards, but not if its too much of an isolated experience.

It just comes like I saw a great movie.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I couldn't eat either. The worst of it was the first few months afterwards.

However, I'm guilty of doing stupid things to mess my emotions up worst. For example, we used to go to the same church together, which was a movie theatre, and they would have various home church small groups that would meet through the week. I ended up going to a small group that happened to meet at the same times as hers did, and was exposed to people in the small group who also knew her in common. (ie. there is this chad-like guy she appeared to be very friendly with while we were in relationship that was also the leader of that group and it felt like I deliberately placed myself in this group to get at him, when in reality she was probably way below his league and that was all in my head, etc....). The pastor of the overall church was also the earlier and co-leader of that same small group. I basically displayed all the negative energy, depression or how I felt within that small group, even talking to other girls within the group. So it appears while I broke-up because her past was too jarring and she was on anti-depressants, it just feels that was a logical decision, but on an emotional level, it was not something I signed up for and it appears I was perpetuating her by continuing to buy into the system that she was also part of. I stopped going to that place around June 2013 as it appeared it was a toxic set-up in and of itself.

I also hung out with this other older sister from another church. We watched movies together in her bedroom (nothing "funny" happened) and ate out. I used me to drive her here and there, but at the time I didn't mind her company. However, my mother got upset that another older woman was taking too much of my time and I stopped dealing with her. This lady was instrumental in helping to initiate the break-up and going in no contact with this ex-gf in the first place.

The nature of the break-up included me having an email correspondence with her ex-husband, and then forwarding that to my ex-gfs mother. I'm guessing she probably read those emails too. My mother did the research and her ex-husband was a pastor who didn't date any other girl and was praying for her to repent and come back with him.

Fast forward to 2016. I revisited an island where we bike ride twice in 2012 over 6 times, and I kayaked there too. After a failed marriage and divorce, it was an escape to revisit places where I went to with this ex-gf and feel like I'm looking at the past.

I don't know if it did anything for me at the end of the day. It feels too picture perfect as a memory and yet too jarring the way it ended. Things like that make you more cynical. Its okay if you meet lots of other women afterwards, but not if its too much of an isolated experience.

It just comes like I saw a great movie.
I agree, and the whole events that played really do look like a movie. But as you said the worst are months afterwards where you're just a emotional trainwreck. I still remember panic attacks I had in night and all of negative thoughts I had. The tricky thing is it happened when I was 17 close to 18, very sensitive age but I'm glad I got through it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, and the whole events that played really do look like a movie. But as you said the worst are months afterwards where you're just a emotional trainwreck. I still remember panic attacks I had in night and all of negative thoughts I had. The tricky thing is it happened when I was 17 close to 18, very sensitive age but I'm glad I got through it.
I had it when I was 36 y/o, but no panic attacks. I had panic attacks in December 2014 but it was another woman, not this one.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1999 with a girl i didn't even get to date
2005 with one that was amazing in bed
Going through it now i suppose with my wife. Had a great marriage with her, but struggling now and the oneitis kicked back in.
Week after i married her though.. a guy i worked with said "You just got married, you have that disease".. I said "What disease?". He said "Onegina!"

Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1999 with a girl i didn't even get to date
2005 with one that was amazing in bed
Going through it now i suppose with my wife. Had a great marriage with her, but struggling now and the oneitis kicked back in.
Week after i married her though.. a guy i worked with said "You just got married, you have that disease".. I said "What disease?". He said "Onegina!"
Hahah I loved the way he misspell it. Can you elaborate your current oneitis? What's causing your insecure to kick in?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my first oneitis from 2000 to 2005, girl from school who hated my guts lmao. Then I had a couple of crushes that went nowhere later in school. I had a seriously bad two-itis for identical twins in 2008 and a crippling oneitis at university in 2009. All of these were disasters. Then I had three separate oneitises (oneiti?) in 2013 - 2014, one after another. That was fûcking brutal. All of them disasters. Lastly I had a horrible oneitis in 2016 that led to me joining this forum. That was maybe the worst one.