oneitis again :(

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys i had this girl that i had the ljbf talk but then we went on a date and i after that i got it again and the whole time i couldnt get over her and then the past few weeks ive been fine and now i got it again bc i started talkin to her....what should i do to stop this madness?

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"now i got it again bc i started talkin to her"

Uhhh, so don't talk to her?

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get over her. I know it's usually easier said than done, but you'll save yourself a lot of time by letting her go. Find someone else and move on. If she LJBF'd you twice, I wouldn't give her the time of day. I'm kind of interested on what all happened though. Elaborate on the story...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
"now i got it again bc i started talkin to her"

Uhhh, so don't talk to her?
You cut your **** off so you can't think about fvcking her. Then you rubber cement your mouth shut. Then you go into a circus until you make enough money to get surgery done. Lastly, you'll be old enough that either she or you will be dead.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

Seriously, only you can prevent forest fires....I mean...oneitis.

kave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerky Boi Just get over her. I know it's usually easier said than done, but you'll save yourself a lot of time by letting her go. Find someone else and move on. If she LJBF'd you twice, I wouldn't give her the time of day. I'm kind of interested on what all happened though. Elaborate on the story...

well what happened was....i new this girl bout 4 years ago and then we talked alot then we just stopped talkin till just a few months ago and the moment i saw her again i was like ok i gotta have her... (i now know that after reading the bible that this was my first mistake)so ne ways me and one of her freinds go out bowling...ne ways after a week or two i ask her who she was seeing and she straight up said i jwbf so i was like damn...we still talked though and went to on teh weekends and freinds(second mistake..)well ne ways a month ago she caught me on aim and was like hey lets do somethin this weekend so i was like ok what u wanna do..she said she wanted to go bowling and then get something to eat so i was like ok cool ill tell some of the guys and she was like no i just want it to be me and u(im starting to get confused bout now) and so we go out and all that and when we were eating somehow we started talkin bout us being virgins and i was like well let me knwo when ur not ne more and she said and i quote "maybe i wont have to let u know"(i have posted about this before)ne ways after that night she was ok well im glad were not dating..(now im really confused)so i find this site right post about that stuff up there and then read the bible and i was like well fuhk that girl...well she started talk to me a couple days ago and its back i cant get her outa my head and she wants me to go out with her this weekend....there thats the whole story.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really good that you know exactly what you did wrong, and you realize that this girl is just being a wishy-washy little hobag. Now, for some reason, you find yourself wanting her again? The only thing I can recommend is to avoid her at all costs. Don't talk to her, don't see her. Try to get out and meet more chicks. Eventually she'll disappear out of your head and you'll be free.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go meet/pursue more girls.
2. I think of the hurt I experience with oneitis

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you find it hard to break away from her and just move on, the only thing I can really suggest to do is go out and meet other girls. Replace her and your thoughts of her with someone else. Also, find something to keep your mind off of it. I think there's also a thread about the hobbies of a DJ somewhere..