Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One woman's opinion on the perfect man

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"...What do women really want in a man? ...

Love me unconditionally. No strings attached. He will love me for who I am, without caring about my eye color, hair color, height, weight or bra size.

Be totally and completely honest with me, even at the risk of hurting my feelings. If he doesn't like something, he will tell me straight out. He will not be afraid to express himself.

Be a friend, someone I have fun hanging out with. I can be myself around him, and he will be there when I need him.

Trust me. He will know I would never intentionally do anything to hurt him. He would also be secure in the realization no one could ever take his place.

Respect me. He will realize I am a human being with feelings, fears and flaws just like everyone else. He will not expect me to be perfect because no one is. He would never intentionally do anything that would hurt me.

Know me. He will know my likes and dislikes. He will be interested in what is important to me. He will know when it's okay to joke around and when not to cross the line. He will know sometimes I just need a hug... and he will be more than happy to provide one.

Fight with me. That's right. I said fight with me. He will know just because people argue doesn't mean that they don't care about each other.

We can yell and scream sometimes, but we will still love each other. He will understand arguing does not mean a relationship is doomed - avoiding conflicts does...."

The complete article is at:

http://www.kernel.uky.edu/1999/text/0927/06b_edit.shtml

NOTE: I am editing this to add that I hope you guys can spot what's wrong here. In other words, she's full of sh*t.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you added that it was BS at the end, RK.

I was going to start acting like her perfect man.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GynecologyEnthusiast
Glad you added that it was BS at the end, RK.

I was going to start acting like her perfect man.
LOL, sure you were, when pigs fly....

She lost me at "Loves me unconditionally...."

PuhLEEZ.

If you go to the link for the whole article, you'll see she then says the only man in her life is her four-year-old godson.

Bwahahahaha.

Women......

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was physically painful to read.

bp1974

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a minute there my AFC side said, i should be this man!

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RKTek

Love me unconditionally.

She wants unconditional love? So she expects to be loved no matter how she behaves or what she does? Call me when the space shuttle lands.

We can yell and scream sometimes, but we will still love each other. He will understand arguing does not mean a relationship is doomed - avoiding conflicts does...."

The first time a woman raises her voice at me is the last. I am not a citizen of the White Trash Nation. Yelling, screaming, and other psychotic or childish behavior is automatic disqualification.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: One woman's opinion on the perfect man

Originally posted by GynecologyEnthusiast

Love me unconditionally.

She wants unconditional love? So she expects to be loved no matter how she behaves or what she does? Call me when the space shuttle lands.

The first time a woman raises her voice at me is the last. I am not a citizen of the White Trash Nation. Yelling, screaming, and other psychotic or childish behavior is automatic disqualification.
Unconditional love is the type of love mothers have for their children. As for raising your voice, everyone does it sometimes. But dumping a girl for just screaming at you isnt right. It would all depend on the situtation and on how much time you have invested into the relationship.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer,

That's just the way I am. If there is one thing I will not tolerate it is screaming. There are appropriate venues for screaming...sporting events, concerts, haunted houses.

In my face is not an appropriate venue.

I won't put up with it at all. And I make that very clear early in the relationship. At the first hint of a raised voice I ask in a controlled voice "Are you raising your voice at me?"

You'd be amazed how well it works.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to "pick apart" her list:

without caring about my eye color, hair color, height, weight or bra size

If only women were the same way about men. Women are constantly dumping men in favor of the BBD (Bigger, Better Deal). More money, better looking, etc. Women are infamous for watching their weight and exercising before marriage only to turn into Roseanne afterwards. She wants to be loved for this?

Be totally and completely honest with me

WRONG! We've all seen how sharing your deepest feelings with a woman even after years in an LTR will instantly label you "wimp" in her eyes.

Be a friend

Gag me. Women love to move men into the 'friend' (LJBF) zone as some sort of conquest while they then go out to look for a 'real' man who refuses to be 'friends'.

He will know I would never intentionally do anything to hurt him. He would also be secure in the realization no one could ever take his place.

That is the stupidest thing a man could ever do. Women can and do hurt men even after years of LTR. And the moment he thinks he's irreplaceable is the moment he's doomed. Of course the same goes for her. The moment she thinks she's irreplaceable is the moment she starts taking the relationship for granted. Death.

Respect me.

Good. But remember this is a two-way street.

Fight with me.

Prefer to say "Disagree with me". Fighting sounds too Jerry Springer trailer trash low class.

We can yell and scream sometimes...

No. We might raise our voices, but yelling and screaming? Count me out of your emotional roller coaster outbursts.

No wonder the only man in her life is her 4-year-old godson. Everyone else is avoiding her.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a perfect man to admit he is not perfect- me

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Love me unconditionally. No strings attached. He will love me for who I am, without caring about my eye color, hair color, height, weight or bra size.
In other words, she's a fat, flat chested, ugly bytch.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she doesn't follow those rules herself.

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, woman's point of view.

Unrealistic in many ways. I do want a man who is going to love me when I am old and wrinkly, because he will be too. But, there are conditions we have to place on love to look out for ourselves. I mean, if I became I nagging b*tch, I wouldn't expect him to love me. I have the same conditions for him as well.

Be totally and completely honest with me, even at the risk of hurting my feelings. If he doesn't like something, he will tell me straight out. He will not be afraid to express himself.

Personally, I am down with the honesty. That doesn't mean he needs to tell me verbatim what he does each day, but if I ask him a question, I like a straight answer. I don't ask him stupid questions like "Do I look fat?" so that might solve some issues. But, he tells me straight out when I am being annoying.

Be a friend, someone I have fun hanging out with. I can be myself around him, and he will be there when I need him.

Sounds good to me. Friendship is pretty essential to a good relationship, as I have posted about before. If you don't enjoy hanging out with your signifigant other just having some beers, you may be in for some trouble down the road.

Trust me. He will know I would never intentionally do anything to hurt him. He would also be secure in the realization no one could ever take his place.

Trust comes with time, obviously, so you can't expect absolute trust from someone you just met. Also, even though trust is really important, you have to have your eyes open as well. You have to look at someone's actions. If they are suddenly spending every night away from you and not calling as much, should you say/do nothing because you trust them? No. You have to look out for yourself.

Respect me. He will realize I am a human being with feelings, fears and flaws just like everyone else. He will not expect me to be perfect because no one is. He would never intentionally do anything that would hurt me.

Yup, respect is good, but of course has to be both ways - all of these things do. Respecting someone's independence is also important.

Know me. He will know my likes and dislikes. He will be interested in what is important to me. He will know when it's okay to joke around and when not to cross the line. He will know sometimes I just need a hug... and he will be more than happy to provide one.

Knowing someone is good, but you can't always get it all right. I mean, sometimes you buy someone a gift they don't like or make a joke they don't like. Nobody is perfect.

Fight with me. That's right. I said fight with me. He will know just because people argue doesn't mean that they don't care about each other.

We can yell and scream sometimes, but we will still love each other. He will understand arguing does not mean a relationship is doomed - avoiding conflicts does....

Fighting happens. And, it is good to know that you can have an arguement without breaking up. But, I agree with GE about the yelling. We've gone 2 1/2 years without yelling - there are better ways to argue.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever go to a friend's house when you were a kid and the family culture was for people to yell and scream at each other? I don't want any part of this at all. Avoid women from these kinds of families where yelling is the accepted form of communication.

This problem seems to be particularly pronounced in Jewish American families. Not all, but many. And trailer park culture.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A better question to ask would have been "what would make you wet?"

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the filthiest piece of horse crap..Ive seen in a while.

What Im really getting tired of seeing is that women act like they are the "victims" of men and the harsh way they treat them..so that prompts them to make up "rules"

Thus implying they are in the position of power to select the best man for her affections..

Get Bent you cheesy lipped hoe stunk B1tch!

A decent woman with self respect and a good head on her shoulders..would not sit down and make a list like this of her "Perfect" guy..all she has to do is get her head out of her Pork encased A$$..stop dating losers..and get a grip...unless you are worthy of love and respect yourself..you'll never see those characteristics in your dream guy..because you dont have the equivalence to reciprocate

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Bent you cheesy lipped hoe stunk B1tch!

A decent woman with self respect and a good head on her shoulders..would not sit down and make a list like this of her "Perfect" guy..all she has to do is get her head out of her Pork encased A$$..stop dating losers..and get a grip...unless you are worthy of love and respect yourself..you'll never see those characteristics in your dream guy..because you dont have the equivalence to reciprocate
LOL - Amen!

bp1974

Reaction score
this is the biggest horse crap FEMINATZI CRAP i ve heard of .

we men are not here to fullfill women's desires ok .
men and women are to fullfill each other emotionally and sexually.

if i marry a women that i love i will surely love her when we not just she is old ok this article is so selfish . women only want what they want .

women have to stop being a victim and buck up and face reality if your fat face it if your hot face it .

why is she talking about her insecurities i mean when sher is old and saggy why do WE HAVE TO BE HER PERFECT MAN WHATEVER HAPPEND TO THE PERFECT WOMAN HUH SELFISH I TELL YOU .

she crearly has been watching too much OPRAH and all those FEMINIST crap shows grow up *****.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

vudufixit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: One woman's opinion on the perfect man

>She wants unconditional love? So she expects to be loved no >matter how she behaves or what she does? Call me when the >space shuttle lands.

In one piece.