Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One week to close the deal

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the plot thickens....dum, dum, DUM....

Went to hang out at my buddy's house tonight (the one who lives with his current g/f AND his ex). The ex was all over me from the second I walked in the door. I was trying to play it cool and keep my distance cause I don't need all the drama.

Anyway, this chick has a friend in town that is staying there at the house. I had nothing to lose so I started chatting up the friend. There was a dollar bill on the floor so I asked her if there was some stripping going on before I got there, throwing out the ****y/funny stuff and she was eating it up.

Talked to her a little bit later in the night, she was asking me about my jacuzzi saying how she loves to chill in a jacuzzi and have some drinks cause it gets her tipsy faster, talking about how she REALLY likes to drink, this and that. She was totally sending me the vibe hinting around asking if "we" were going to party all week while she is here.

Somehow I ended up in this chicks bedroom (the ex) watching a movie, and she tells me a couple of times how her friend thinks I am really cute, how her friend REALLY likes me, blah, blah, blah. She must have mentioned it at least three or four times.

So here's the deal. The ex is openly bisexual. Don't know about her friend, but it looks to me like they are "close" if you know what I mean ;)

I know the ex likes me. Usually she gets pissed when I talk about other girls and stuff (even though she has no right to be). But for some reason she seems perfectly cool with her friend having a thing for me.

Before I left I mentioned that we should hit my jacuzzi tomorrow night, so it looks like they might be coming to visit :)

So how should I play this?

I haven't had sex with either one of them, but I have messed around with the ex. I wasn't planning on hooking up with her, but hey, I'm not one to pass up opportunities.

Like I said, she seems cool with the fact that her friend is interested in me, but I'm not sure how she would react if I were to try to get both of them in the sack. Guess I just need to play it by ear, work both girls, and hope for the best. I really have everything to gain and nothing to lose....

Any suggestions?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jacuzzi first, ask questions later :)

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Study long, study wrong. If you try concocting a plan to bed them both, you'll fail and be distraught afterwards. Go in not expecting any outcome and you'll not be dissappointed, right? Plus, you'll be less nervous. Work on the girl from out of town, once she's warmed up and the ex has to watch the fun, invite the ex in on the fun. Don't make any moves on the ex at all, let her initiate herself into the mix once invited. With the booze and the jacuzzi, things should progress fairly smoothly without you even needing to worry or try.

PS: You know you have to do a FR on this now, right?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
And the plot thickens....dum, dum, DUM....

Somehow I ended up in this chicks bedroom (the ex)....

So here's the deal. The ex is openly bisexual. Don't know about her friend, but it looks to me like they are "close" if you know what I mean ;)
Did I call it or what? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist.

MacAvoy said:
However I am not about to tell you to walk away because I know for a fact that you won't. If you were a reasonable person you wouldn't let the situation get this far.
I still stand by my original advice. However regarding the 3 some, I agree with Vulpine. Don't try and concoct a plan, just take a I don't give a **** what happens attitude and be the alpha male. Everything will fall into place. I use to be the same way, trying to devise these plans to get a openly bisexual into a 3some. Until I started hanging out with some Alphas, and seen how its done. Just have fun, don't worry about what they think. Just do it, make your moves.

You already have rappor with the ex, so focus on the new chick who's obviously into you. Once you've made out with her in the pool, it will be no problem for the ex to jump into the action. The only question will be how the new girl acts to you kissing the other girl after you kissed her 10 mins ago. But if you don't care, then you've lost nothing and got to kiss 2 girls in a jacuzzi. More than most AFC chumps can say.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can resist the ex....but when I found out her friend was game I had to make an exception ;)

I agree with the idea of going for the new girl first. The only thing is I don't know how the other one will react, so I'm trying to tread lightly and make it just kind of "happen".

The thing I have going for me is the fact that she is a touchy feely type girl to begin with. You know, the kind who isn't shy about getting into other people's personal space (hugging up on guys, girls, whatever). I just need to syncronize myself to do the same thing with her friend, like it's natural. Then I can bring them both in.

The big thing is that like I said, I have absolutely nothing to lose. It isn't like one of the chicks is my girlfriend and I have to worry about all that b.s. I can pretty much do whatever and not have to worry about the consequences since I'm trying to stay away from girl #1 anyway, and her friend lives 200 miles away so it isn't like I have to deal with her on a daily basis if this doesn't work out.

Even if I crash and burn I'm no worse off than I was if I hadn't made a move.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you already fooled around with th ex and the ex is the one who is telling you about how the other chick is into you, you need to make sure the ex gets the action first. She's the one with the keys to the kingdom; the primary here. If you can, you should bang the ex first and then get her in on your plan to bang the friend. If that is not possible given the time frame, then you should get both in the hot tub and once in there it's game on. Ask one of them to give you a massage while you massage another one, then switch. Be bold with where your hands actually massage and start making out with one (perferably the ex) while you massage the other. Take it from there...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
Since you already fooled around with th ex and the ex is the one who is telling you about how the other chick is into you, you need to make sure the ex gets the action first. She's the one with the keys to the kingdom; the primary here. If you can, you should bang the ex first and then get her in on your plan to bang the friend. If that is not possible given the time frame, then you should get both in the hot tub and once in there it's game on. Ask one of them to give you a massage while you massage another one, then switch. Be bold with where your hands actually massage and start making out with one (perferably the ex) while you massage the other. Take it from there...
Good stuff, as usual Cesare.

It's not gonna be possible to bang the ex first, since these two will be together all week. It's a package deal till girl #2 goes back home.

I guess I'm gonna give a call over there and see if we are still on for tonight. Being single is fun :yes:

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being single is fun
It certainly makes for better field reports. Somehow, "I fvcked the wife 11 ways till Sunday" doesn't cut it.

Keep us informed on how it went!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's off for tonite. She asked what I was doing the next couple of nights, so I'll get them over here soon enough. I think they are going to a fetish party Thursday night at one of the clubs a few blocks from my house ;)

Only problem with that is they are going with another friend of mine (guy) who is probably also trying to fukk girl #2. That might pose a bit of a problem. Maybe I can get them here alone tomorrow night.

On the bright side though......the ex told me on the phone tonight that girl #2 thinks I am really cute and wants to fukk me. She then said she was joking. Joking, yea right....game on

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you really need to use this opportunity to try to bang the ex. Once you do that, she'll be your #1 partner in crime and you can work together to enlist other hotties.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare Cardinali said:
I think you really need to use this opportunity to try to bang the ex. Once you do that, she'll be your #1 partner in crime and you can work together to enlist other hotties.
Don't know if you remember this chick from other threads, but she is the one who said she "kisses guys but fukks girls". She's the one who said she's only been with two guys. She told me a guy she was dating broke up with her because she wouldn't give it up.

I know this does have at least something to do with an ASD, but I seriously think this girl might like girls better than guys and she has some kind of a hangup about sex with men.

I firmly believe in cutting my losses, so once I had a pretty good idea that it would take more work than I wanted to put into it I stopped putting any effort into it. The only reason I'm even considering trying again is the fact that her friend seems game.

So yea, that would be ideal, getting the ex on my team first, but it looks to me like the only way it's going to happen is with another chick in the same bed.

It's pretty shocking to me that she gets pissed when I talk about other chicks around her, but she makes it a point to tell me how badly her friend wants me. Sounds like an invitation to me!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Def. an invitation. Bottom line, w. these elements... you got this Ace.

Either way... if you went the ex route first, you'd have her locked, and an open channel to the friend... who you already have attracted.
Or...
If you went friend route first... you'd ignite the already attracted babydoll, then the ex-girl would be cake to pull in.

As you've stated...
A. you've already fooled around w. her.
B. She's mad lesbonic
C. Gets jeolous about the talk of you and other girls.
D......... your fvckin 2 chicks!

Cheers'

P.S. Keep us posted... and the only actual thing I'd keep a heads up on... is the chicks goin out w. this other guy to a fetish party. He'll only detract from the one spotlight you already have. But either way... the mathematics of this scenario look 1+1+1=3some. :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY BAJEEZUS!

I just found this chick's myspace page and she's only 20 years old! Good to know this old guy still has the touch :rockon:

Oh well, didn't happen tonite, and I think my friend might have even taken her out or something, so this might be a no-go.

Heh, whatever....got other hot leads I need to pursue anyway.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deal 50% closed

Well, it didn't exactly go down like I had hoped it would, but at least I got the friend in the jacuzzi ;)

So a few nights ago these girls mentioned this fetish party. Didn't hear from anyone yesterday all day so I assumed they weren't going. Then at 11pm I hear my doorbell ring. My buddy, his ex, and her friend all showed up. I wasn't prepared to go out but I said fukk it I want to check out this S&M party, so we all went to the club.

We get back to my house pretty late, and the girls ask if they can use the bathroom upstairs (in my room) since my buddy is in the downstairs bathroom. I said "no problem" and the ex grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs behind them.

We get up to my room and the chicks hit the bathroom. I laid down on my bed. The ex comes out and mumbles something about my buddy being tired so she has to take him home. She goes downstairs, and the friend comes out of the bathroom and tells me she brought her bathing suit so we should hit the jacuzzi :yes: . When she came out of the bathroom I had planned on pulling her over on my bed to get things started, but I liked her idea just as well. I tell her that I am going to put on my bathing suit and she heads up to the roof.

The ex then comes back into my room and asks where her firned is at. I told her that we were hitting the jacuzzi and she should join us. She says she has to take my buddy home, and I suggest that she let him take her car and I will take them home later. She didn't go for that, and started to get pissy with me. We both go up to the roof where she has a little chick talk with her friend who is already in the jacuzzi.

The ex starts walking towards the stairs while I am getting into the hot tub, I look over at her and she gives me the finger! I said something to the friend about the ex being pissed, and she says "Don't worry, she'll get over it".

So a minute later the friend says she wants more tequila. DAMN! I forgot to grab the drinks! I jump out of the tub and head downstairs. I had wet feet and on my way down the spiral staircase I slipped and busted my ass! Cut my finger and bruised myself up a little, but I was thankfully ok. Coulda been BAD.

I get downstairs and the ex is getting ready to leave and starts throwing attitude at me again. I didn't care, just grabbed a couple of bottles of liquor and headed back up.

So, long story short, we were in the jacuzzi drinking tequila until surise :up: We finally headed downstairs and fell asleep.

When we finally woke up, she goes downstairs and gets me a drink. A little while later she asks me if I have eggs and potatoes, that she wanted to make me breakfast in bed. I didn't have anything but cereal, so she goes downstairs and makes me a bowl of Frosted Mini-Wheats :)

Funny thing is, the staircase in my townhouse is located right in front of a two story tall window that overlooks a highrise construction project. She was walking back and forth downstairs several times topless, and she asked me if people could see in through the window. I told her that I doubt it, since the daytime reflection should block most of the view. Turns out when her friend came to pick her up a while later, when we walked outside we looked up at the window from outside and you CAN see right through the window! I guess the construction workers got a great show this morning!

It turns out that this chick is actually pretty cool.....she even offered to clean my place for me if I would "entertain" her afterwards.

All in all I would say it was a good night :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warpy said:
and what happened next ??
Well, the ex called me yesterday to "yell" at me for my behaviour;) I could tell she was still a bit jealous, but overall cool with the situation.

The friend went back to her hometown (she is looking to move here) and had contacted me several times on Myspace. It looks like I am still at the top of her list so maybe it isn't out of the question to get both of them in the sack.

To be continued......

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the story continues.....

Last night the ex calls me up and says she wants to come over and play some board game. She comes over, and as she's walking in the 20 yr old calls me to tell me she's moving here in two weeks.

So the 20 yr old knows her friend is there with me at 11pm. Later on in the night the ex tells me that the morning when she picked her friend up from my house, she (the ex) made a comment like "I know you guys had sex and everything, but I still get to make out with him". Yea, and then some, lol.

We were hanging out for awhile and after a bottle of wine and several beers we end up in my bed. She starts telling me how it's "too bad you had sex with my friend cause now WE can't have sex" blah, blah. I said, "I thought we were just friends and we were never going to have sex anyway". Apparently to her NO means "not now, but definitely later despite what I might say" haha. She makes me wear a t-shirt, so it would be "okay" for us to sleep together :rolleyes: Thirty minutes later I have my hand down her pants and she's telling me what kind of sex she likes and how bad she wants to fukk me if it weren't for her friend liking me.

I most likely could have hit it if I would have kept at it a little more but I rolled over and told her it was probably best that we didn't have sex...it would only complicate things...lol! Next time she's goin' down for the count.

She also said something to the effect of how it's gonna be great for all three of us to hang out in my bed when the 20 yr old moves here :up:

I kind of doubt I can swing a threesome with these particular girls, but I'm gonna have fun trying!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...

I think these girls already have talked about the 3-way and are trying to hook it up too. Just a gut feeling... I have clairvoyant moments sometimes and they freak me out. Them talking back and forth, putting you in the middle of the drama... you ARE in the middle of the drama because they want you in the MIDDLE! :rolleyes: You're in the driver seat buddy, give it two weeks plus two weeks for the dust to settle and the suspense to build.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Ahhh...

I think these girls already have talked about the 3-way and are trying to hook it up too. Just a gut feeling... I have clairvoyant moments sometimes and they freak me out. Them talking back and forth, putting you in the middle of the drama... you ARE in the middle of the drama because they want you in the MIDDLE! :rolleyes: You're in the driver seat buddy, give it two weeks plus two weeks for the dust to settle and the suspense to build.
Well, they HAVE already talked about sharing me, sort of. And the ex told the 20 yr old that although she had sex with me, that doesn't mean that I won't be hooking up with other chicks, so don't be disappointed. I could've high fived her for that one!

There is no doubt that I can SLEEP with both of them at the same time.....I'm just not sure that either one is game for sex with the other. Ah, who am I kidding! All it takes is good timing and a smooth approach and almost ANY girl would be game :)

xmlenigma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you are dragging it out too much.. They are primed at the moment.. You should've told the ex.. Hey.. we had a great time.. but would've like for you to have joined us as well.. The more the merrier and winked.

I think to some extent they are trying to figure out whether you would be okay with a complicated triangle / 3 some where the "new girl" gets you but at the same time "ex" and her get to share you as well at times.

They are trying to find that out and all YOU NEED TO DO is.. LET THEM KNOW HOW COMFORTABLE YOU ARE WITH THAT.. (essentially).