One week diet

Dr.Rocanlover

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I´m going to a prom (a relative of mine is graduating) next saturday night. Tried on my favorite night suit and I still fit in.

I said what the hell, I´ll lose some weight anyway. I´m doing Slim Fast milk shake morning and night. Started Last night and will continue untils this Thursday-Friday.

Although I love the taste, I have never been fond of Slim Fast because I feel like it has the worst artificial sweetner (in terms of quality only, Like I said I like the taste). So I´m doing it for this week only and then I hope to change the Slim fast for a similar product but with better quality sweetner. Any suggestions?

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't even know Slim Fast was still around. One week diet is a waste of time n energy. But if you insist doing OMAD would be what I would do. Eat all your meals for the day in a 1hr window. It's simple, easy, healthy and will yield great results.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the shakes.

If you want to drop weight and feel good, simply eat nothing but fruits and fibrous vegetables for a week. You can even add in some starchy ones too, like potatoes, but keep them to a minimum if possible, and nothing fried. You can do fat but make sure it's olive oil or similar and keep it to a minimum too, just for flavor. Same with seasoning. Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

This is very, very difficult to do.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 week commitment to weight loss isn't going to yield a healthy or significant benefit.

My advice: forget about it. Come as you are.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 week commitment to weight loss isn't going to yield a healthy or significant benefit.

My advice: forget about it. Come as you are.
In general this is true but you can get rid of a lot of bloat and inflammation in one week, which affects you overall appearance in a big way.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget diet. This is a lifestyle change. Your health is your number one asset besides time. Invest HEAVILY into it. Sure you can slim down or bulk up but dont call that a diet. Switch the junk to whole foods and you will see a DRASTIC difference.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the shakes.

If you want to drop weight and feel good, simply eat nothing but fruits and fibrous vegetables for a week. You can even add in some starchy ones too, like potatoes, but keep them to a minimum if possible, and nothing fried. You can do fat but make sure it's olive oil or similar and keep it to a minimum too, just for flavor. Same with seasoning. Drink 8 glasses of water per day.

This is very, very difficult to do.
Why not just veg, why the fruit?