Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want everyone to have at least one week like this. This is what life is like when you have reached the pinnacle of your development. 6 girls in 5 days.

All the names have been changed so you don't actually know these people. I'm sure some of you are weird overweight stalkers.

Saturday, I drove 30miles to go see my lady Julia, and we kicked it together. Okay, nice. Yeah, she's a total babe but she's really cool too. We celebrated Valentines day early, she came at me with a lot of candy, a giant teddy bear, and a sweet card.

Sunday, was chillin at home, and talked to my friend Kristen, she picked me up and we went tampon shopping... lol we had a fling for a bit. She says she doesn't like me but I don't believe her. You'll see why later. The other girl I'm talkin to, Melissa, comes over and we play with eachother. Nice.

Monday: nothing happened, worked most of the day.

Tuesday: Im working, and a random group o girls walk up to me. One of them says "Oh! Theres something in my eye, I cant see!" And she closes her eyes and walks purposely into me and gives me a big hug. Her friend said "do you know him" and she said "no, but he's cute huh?" I then hit on my co-worker for about an hour, and she agreed to take me to the movies. After I get off work my lady calls me to tell me she likes me. Awww =)

Weds: Went to lunch with a hottie named Sarah. She's hot but she has a boyfriend. Normally this wouldnt stop me but she's really cool so I respect that. This girl Brittany comes to visit me at work. I ended up telling her I was lonely on valentines day and I was secretly her valentine. She started blushing and I told her I didnt buy her anything because you can't buy love. I got a kiss from her. My lady gave me hella crap about not calling her, and she hung up on me. I didn't call her back, so she called back this morning to apologize. I have the penis, I make the rules.

Thursday: I took this cheerleader Alissa to lunch. This girl is a total babe and has a nice booty, and she's in shape too! We purposely drove by Kristen and Brittany (who are best friends) with her. They were like "oh HELL no" and started texting me off the hook. Jealousy rules! This is what the convo went like (watch me pimp it):

Kristen: why do u make things so difficult?
AC/DC: lol what do u want from me?
Kristen: what kind of question I want u not to be a man*****
Brittany: and I agree with kristen
AC/DC: (to brittany) lolz u just want me all for yourself
Kristen: did u mean to send that to me?
AC/DC: ya
Brittany: fine, give her all the love then!;)
Brittany: me and kristen are married
Kristen: Kristen and Sebastian sound better together
AC/DC: this is true..Brittany says ur married to her
Kristen: I am, but I dont want u with other girls
AC/DC: well if u dont wanna date me den what am I supposed to do?
Brittany: she doesnt want u, she's with me
AC/DC: lol sure
AC/DC: (to both girl) If you love somebody send them this rose @)--%--
Kristen: I love you

So in short, I gamed up Alissa, Kristen, Brittany, Julia, Melissa, her sister Megan, and this girl Anne a few days back. I have gotten kisses from 5 different girls in 5 days. I'm going to leave in an hour to have dinner with my lady Jackie.

Does anybody else want to have a week like this? If you do, read my post "Grow Some Nuts" I wrote it like 3 days ago.

Have a great day! I know I will! :)

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice week. Do you have prior contact with these girls, or do you just meet em at the mall/coffee shop/etc. and hook up the same day?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flabbergasped?
Nice week. Do you have prior contact with these girls, or do you just meet em at the mall/coffee shop/etc. and hook up the same day?
Yes, definitely prior contact.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Five days? Ridiculous!

Try doing that in one night and come talk to me :D

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, you can leave me out of this. And heh, just by knowing the "first" name of the girl and the location, there's little chance anyones going to stalk you, solely based on that information. There could be tons of other girls in the area, that have the same name.

jlazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
...I think its pretty stupid to be banging your girlfriend's friends. Your girlfriend must be stupid. That's pretty much offlimits.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope not me..

Classic Week...No sex, no numbers....What frustrates me is that I am funny and also good looking. But do I get random girls approaching me. Nope.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Nope not me..

Originally posted by crossboss
Classic Week...No sex, no numbers....What frustrates me is that I am funny and also good looking. But do I get random girls approaching me. Nope.
Did you ever think about approaching?? :)

I wish I had time to meet girls everyday :( fvcking exams! Gotta get used to not more that 1-2 dates a week :(

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually approach at least 3 girls a day.

I have gotton numbers, just none of them really got anywhere. Most of the time I don't ask.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Nah, you can leave me out of this. And heh, just by knowing the "first" name of the girl and the location, there's little chance anyones going to stalk you, solely based on that information. There could be tons of other girls in the area, that have the same name.
Thank you for pointing that out instead of something else:rolleyes:

Did you read anything else, or just the italicized part?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlazz
...I think its pretty stupid to be banging your girlfriend's friends. Your girlfriend must be stupid. That's pretty much offlimits.
I'm not banging my girlfriend's friends because:
1) they're not her friends
2) she's not my girlfriend (yet)
3) off limits to who? not me.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AC/DC is probably right about banging friends.

I have read, that a good way to bang girls, is through friends.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I want everyone to have at least one week like this. This is what life is like when you have reached the pinnacle of your development. 6 girls in 5 days.

All the names have been changed so you don't actually know these people. I'm sure some of you are weird overweight stalkers.

Saturday, I drove 30miles to go see my lady Julia, and we kicked it together. Okay, nice. Yeah, she's a total babe but she's really cool too. We celebrated Valentines day early, she came at me with a lot of candy, a giant teddy bear, and a sweet card.

Sunday, was chillin at home, and talked to my friend Kristen, she picked me up and we went tampon shopping... lol we had a fling for a bit. She says she doesn't like me but I don't believe her. You'll see why later. The other girl I'm talkin to, Melissa, comes over and we play with eachother. Nice.

Monday: nothing happened, worked most of the day.

Tuesday: Im working, and a random group o girls walk up to me. One of them says "Oh! Theres something in my eye, I cant see!" And she closes her eyes and walks purposely into me and gives me a big hug. Her friend said "do you know him" and she said "no, but he's cute huh?" I then hit on my co-worker for about an hour, and she agreed to take me to the movies. After I get off work my lady calls me to tell me she likes me. Awww =)

Weds: Went to lunch with a hottie named Sarah. She's hot but she has a boyfriend. Normally this wouldnt stop me but she's really cool so I respect that. This girl Brittany comes to visit me at work. I ended up telling her I was lonely on valentines day and I was secretly her valentine. She started blushing and I told her I didnt buy her anything because you can't buy love. I got a kiss from her. My lady gave me hella crap about not calling her, and she hung up on me. I didn't call her back, so she called back this morning to apologize. I have the penis, I make the rules.

Thursday: I took this cheerleader Alissa to lunch. This girl is a total babe and has a nice booty, and she's in shape too! We purposely drove by Kristen and Brittany (who are best friends) with her. They were like "oh HELL no" and started texting me off the hook. Jealousy rules! This is what the convo went like (watch me pimp it):

Kristen: why do u make things so difficult?
AC/DC: lol what do u want from me?
Kristen: what kind of question I want u not to be a man*****
Brittany: and I agree with kristen
AC/DC: (to brittany) lolz u just want me all for yourself
Kristen: did u mean to send that to me?
AC/DC: ya
Brittany: fine, give her all the love then!;)
Brittany: me and kristen are married
Kristen: Kristen and Sebastian sound better together
AC/DC: this is true..Brittany says ur married to her
Kristen: I am, but I dont want u with other girls
AC/DC: well if u dont wanna date me den what am I supposed to do?
Brittany: she doesnt want u, she's with me
AC/DC: lol sure
AC/DC: (to both girl) If you love somebody send them this rose @)--%--
Kristen: I love you

So in short, I gamed up Alissa, Kristen, Brittany, Julia, Melissa, her sister Megan, and this girl Anne a few days back. I have gotten kisses from 5 different girls in 5 days. I'm going to leave in an hour to have dinner with my lady Jackie.

Does anybody else want to have a week like this? If you do, read my post "Grow Some Nuts" I wrote it like 3 days ago.

Have a great day! I know I will! :)
<cough> full of s.hit <cough>

Watever happened to the real DJs??

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

Originally posted by L777
<cough> full of s.hit <cough>

Watever happened to the real DJs??
STFU. I am the real DJ.

How do you think you were born?:yes:

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey holmes

Last edited:

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sjchris
I don't mean to be a hater b/c I've talked to u a few times on AIM and u sound like a real cool dude but that list u made isn't really that impressive.

It sounds like you tricked on a few girls (unless you did dutch on the meals) and ended up with dry ****. I mean you're obviously not an AFC or anything but I wouldn't really brag about a week like that ya know?
Okay, I see what you're saying.

I'm using this week as an example to the rest of you. Am I bragging? No, I didnt have sex this week, didn't really get Casper (my big white friendly appendage) into the mix. I am saying this is how your ideal week can be like when you reach a certain level.

Oh yeah, and call me tonight, let's meet up this week.

sjchris

Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you conversated with some girls with week which is better than 99% of the people on this board.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

Originally posted by AC/DC
STFU. I am the real DJ.

How do you think you were born?:yes:
oh yea when I'm older than you are.

Chumps such as yourself give the americans a bad name

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

I'm American, so my name is bad now? AC is just doing his thing, it's not all that bad.

So cheers, and where's the bubbly?

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: One Week as AC/DC... this is your goal (field report)

I was impregnating women from the womb.

Don't call me a chump, call me a champ. Give the Americans a bad name? I don't think one college student like me makes all of American look bad, or good, or anything. Maybe you should stop feeding yourself proganda and get away from the TV, and go talk to actual women, like I do.

Ask anyone here who has talked to me. Ask SJChris. I do it big, and I don't play games. Straight to business. Girls is my business. Whining is yours.