One type of “GAME” will not work on EVERY girl.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has different games they play when trying to pickup a woman. But even your best line, routine, gambit, or style will not work with every single chick. Every Master Pickup Artist that’s trying to sell you their system will not work for every guy. I believe that they do all work in general, but nothing will work all the time. The only thing that will work every time are things that take a long time to master like good body language, confidence, not giving a s.hit if you get laid (aka not trying), and learning to truly have fun when you are actually out to pickup women. All those things cant be learned overnight. Those things just seem to happen once you start getting real success. And I’m not talking about the guy who brags about getting 10 phone #’s in one night. I’m talking about the guy who banged 4-5 different chicks he met last week.

I like to think about “GAME” as an actual game. Football to be exact, there’s different styles of offense like, west coast, run & gun, power running attack, triple option, pro-style, so on and so forth. There’s also lots of different styles of GAME out there, direct, indirect, day game, ****y & funny, night club game, same night lays, entourage game, online game, strippers & hired guns, phone & text game ect…These are your styles of offense. The women are the defense. Since all women are slightly different, one style of game won’t work on them all. Just like in football not every style of offense will work against every style of defense and vice versa. That’s why audibles will need be called. Every PUA out there has lots of “plays” in their playbook that work for them. They have DHV stories, routines, one liners, openers, # closes, magic tricks, fun games that you can try out and see if they work for you. The best NFL coaches are the ones that know more about the overall “GAME” and are willing to adapt and change when something is not working.

The point I’m trying to make is this, if you are out there running “GAME” you learned from Mystery, and you are hitting a wall, or you’re not getting anywhere, or your getting results but not the kind of results you want. Go out there and find another PUA with another style of “GAME” like Sinn to add to your repertoire. The more styles you know, the more plays are in your playbook, the better you chance will be to seduce every single woman you come into contact with, no matter what her type is, and what her type of “defense” will be.

Here is a list of all the different PUA’s I’ve learned from and what types of “GAME” they teach.
Love Systems: Indirect game mostly but they teach a lot of specific types, like social circles, college, phone & text, online game, 3somes
Mystery: Indirect game, getting dates and day 2’s, routine based, lots of theories
Style: Indirect game, routine based, fun games to play with girls, physiological stuff, dates and day 2’s
Jon Sinn: Direct game, day game, SNL’s, kino based, closing techniques
AFC Adam Lyons: Natural game, nightclub game, entourage game, high end-nightclub game, lots of theories, day game, closing techniques, 3somes
Mehow: Nightclub game, routine based, fun games to play with chicks, kino based game
Nick Quick: SNL’s, nightclub game, closing techniques, strippers & hired guns
Gambler: Nightclub game, natural game, kino based game
Speer: day game, nightclub game, natural game, high-end nightclub game
RSD (Real Social Dynamics): natural game, lots of theories, direct game, closing techniques
David DeAngelo: ****y & funny, lots of theories, women’s psychology

Get out there and learn some new plays! Let me know what you guys think and add any other PUA’s you’ve learned from. Thanks. The Evil Little Troll

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree a lot with this post, that you have to adapt your game, One thing i don't agree with. That you have to learn your game from "Pick Up artist" Some of the best guys I learned game from were my friends who had this shyt down to a science without ever studying it!

A lot of Guru's are shortsighted that's why I always laugh when Gurus get their panties in a bunch when you dont agree with them. Its not that their methods don't work, (they do) but it doesn't work for everyone or all the time. On top of that a lot of methods are waaaaaaaaay to analytical
The best thing you can do is to work on yourself, become a person with a personality, being witty, charismatic, funny, work out etc . Being a well-rounded social person do wonders for a person. When you start to exhibit those traits naturally your not in your head thinking "gee what ****y&funny line should i use" because the trait is already so congruent with you that its automatic.

These days I'm working on becoming wittier. I'm not he wittest guy, over text and phone game its easy cause I can think. In person I'm not that quick but its one trait I'm currently working on. Wittiness isn't something a "PUA" guru can teach ya

Study game, take what you must but ingrain with your personality and style

Just my thoughts

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear what you are saying solomon. the problem i had when i first started out was i didnt know many naturals. the naturals that i did know had absolutely no clue why they were so successful, they just were. they would say just be yourself, and be confident. good advice but, in a sence they were just bad teachers. thats why i prefer learning theory from a PUA first, then learn from naturals later, that way it makes more sence. once i learned pickup i understood more about what my natural friends were doing right, than they did themselves. i do agree that being natural is the way to go, and once you get any of the techniques down to a T, it will eventually become natural. i started with nothing a complete blank canvass, had virtually no skill with women, and no social skills. i had to learn everything from scratch.