Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One thing you should know people in HS - They're shallow.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, people in High School are shallow. You get up in the morning, take a shower, put shampoo in your hair, brush your teeth and people will still give you stares JUST because you forgot to put on lotion. I don't know, but I don't like wasting 15 minutes to do all of this **** in the morning, just for people to get on my ass because I didn't lose lotion. But yeah, it's true, High School people are shallow, especially in a preppy school like mine.

Viper.
"I am a coward, before I am a man"

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow up and get over it ;)

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. We have tried to help. They only stare at you, because yu think they are staring at you.

I mean they stare at me all the time. Well actually it's only girls, and they do it cause they are into me. lol.

But stop giving a **** what people think, then work on the rest.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Dude. We have tried to help. They only stare at you, because yu think they are staring at you.

I mean they stare at me all the time. Well actually it's only girls, and they do it cause they are into me. lol.

But stop giving a **** what people think, then work on the rest.
^this is true, unfortinatly I did not figure it out until my senior year of high school, once you stop caring what people think, watch the chicks come flocking!

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newsflash for Viper:

Humans are shallow in general... so as Smooth stated before me:

Grow up and get over it.

AS

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ur missing the point man, not to give a ****. if u dont give a **** then they'll sooner or later back off. when i started with poppin' up my collarr. when i started out people were crackin' jokes and lookin' at me funny. but i kept poppin' up my collar. i didn't give a **** what they thought. later they just stopped crackin' jokes and stopped lookin' at me funny. some got attracted tat i was brave enough to pop up my stupid collar, i made some jealous enemies too. again, dont give a ****, jsut say "wutever" or "that's cool", those quotes i got off of Heide from the 70's show on that one episode.

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
ur missing the point man, not to give a ****. if u dont give a **** then they'll sooner or later back off. when i started with poppin' up my collarr. when i started out people were crackin' jokes and lookin' at me funny. but i kept poppin' up my collar. i didn't give a **** what they thought. later they just stopped crackin' jokes and stopped lookin' at me funny. some got attracted tat i was brave enough to pop up my stupid collar, i made some jealous enemies too. again, dont give a ****, jsut say "wutever" or "that's cool", those quotes i got off of Heide from the 70's show on that one episode.
Thankyou Inquire, you are breaking down the collar barriers for us all

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only date hott chicks who aren't fat. Guess I am shallow OH NO!

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
viper, you sound like me a few years, even months ago. I know none of us can ultimately help you. You keep looking here for suggestions and its not working. You're going to have to somehow look yourself in the mirror and promise yourself you will change. YOu have to realize its going to suck, your going to be questioning your personality change. And im by no means an expert at all, as a matter of fact, im just beginning. But im proud that i[ve started to change. I was and am still a buit like you. I think too much of what other people think of me. But you have to start changing. I know you will probably say you have tried, but no, you avent. Even i sometiems think im cheating myself. But you are expecting a dramatic change overnight. And you are expecting people to care that you are in a bit of a mess now. None of that will happen. Be who you want to be. I would recommenbd stop comign to this site until you sort your **** out. just do your passions, meditate, and study. **** will piece itself together if you allow it to.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ohiofutballa
Thankyou Inquire, you are breaking down the collar barriers for us all
no problem, also lotion?!?! who cares if u wear lotion? i could only think of one place, elbows. who likes ashy elbows. and im shallow too!

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, we gona ip ban yo ass, and you are never gona get back on if you don't chill it.

Get your life straightened up, and start acting like a man. Stop your emo whining.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
Seriously, we gona ip ban yo ass, and you are never gona get back on if you don't chill it.

Get your life straightened up, and start acting like a man. Stop your emo whining.
ohhhhhh, u got a good point.

get it through ur head, viper. ur are a man, **** being a wimp/*****/coward/afc. stop thinking so much!

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
You cannot ****ing ban me for this. First of all, no one is asking for you to reply to my topics alright man? You got a ****ing problem with them, don't reply and then start acting like a lil' *****, cause no one's asking you to post. You can't ban me for having an opinion either, if I don't think some of your advice is good, ACCEPT IT, you know, maybe some people don't think the same way as you. I'm asking you to stop being a little ***** man, first of all, I'm not ****ing asking for GIRL advice or self improvement advice, so don't ****ing bring it up, okay? Okay. This post is mearly talking about how shallow girls can be, 'grow up' is good advice, now bring up bull**** that is totally unrelated(08aisaac) is NOT good advice.
Just stop posting all together, nobody cares anymore.
10 topics in 10 days about how you're a loser. We give you advice and you argue against it and ignore it altogether. If you're not going to take a risk then just give up. Life's not about feeling sorry and inferior about yourself it's about being something and reaching goals.
Don't Be A *****, Grab Some Instead.
There's no god damn risk to take, damnit. Going up to a girl in the hallway and saying 'hi', does NOT MEAN ****. I know very well that I'm capable of doing that, don't tell me wrong, because I ****ing know what I'm talking about. Before you say I've never approached a girl before, look back at some of my old topics *****, I know from experience, that I can NOT hold interest and telling me to be, HAPPY OR CONFIDENT, is NOT going to help me HOLD INTEREST WITH GIRLS, okay. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING GUY FRIENDS OKAY? INFACT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING FRIENDS, I JUST WANT ***** OKAY, NOW DON'T TELL ME THAT THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN WOMEN, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE, I JUST WANT TO ATTRACT THE LADIES, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TO ME RIGHT NOW, OKAY. I just want to attract alot of girls, I don't care if it's not being manly, but it's my goal and it's why I came to this site and if you have to ban me for it, than good riddance, I've wasted too much time typing **** on these forums, just to get bad and irrelavent advice.

Last edited:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
You cannot ****ing ban me for this. First of all, no one is asking for you to reply to my topics alright man? You got a ****ing problem with them, don't reply and then start acting like a lil' *****, cause no one's asking you to post. You can't ban me for having an opinion either, if I don't think some of your advice is good, ACCEPT IT, you know, maybe some people don't think the same way as you. I'm asking you to stop being a little ***** man, first of all, I'm not ****ing asking for GIRL advice or self improvement advice, so don't ****ing bring it up, okay? Okay. This post is mearly talking about how shallow girls can be, 'grow up' is good advice, now bring up bull**** that is totally unrelated(08aisaac) is NOT good advice.

There's no god damn risk to take, damnit. Going up to a girl in the hallway and saying 'hi', does NOT MEAN ****. I know very well that I'm capable of doing that, don't tell me wrong, because I ****ing know what I'm talking about. Before you say I've never approached a girl before, look back at some of my old topics *****, I know from experience, that I can NOT hold interest and telling me to be, HAPPY OR CONFIDENT, is NOT going to help me HOLD INTEREST WITH GIRLS, okay. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING GUY FRIENDS OKAY? INFACT, I DON'T CARE ABOUT MAKING FRIENDS, I JUST WANT ***** OKAY, NOW DON'T TELL ME THAT THERE'S MORE TO LIFE THAN WOMEN, BECAUSE I DON'T CARE, I JUST WANT TO ATTRACT THE LADIES, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS TO ME RIGHT NOW, OKAY. I just want to attract alot of girls, I don't care if it's not being manly, but it's my goal and it's why I came to this site and if you have to ban me for it, than good riddance, I've wasted too much time typing **** on these forums, just to get bad and irrelavent advice.
Jesus man... you are far too young to be so high strung. ;)

As a moderator of this forum I can assure that you will not be banned anytime soon... unless you take it upon yourself to go on another useless tirade the next time someone on an internet forum decides to give you criticizing.

You want some advice kid... here it goes:

Lighten the fuck up

:cool:

AS

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper

dude if u want to be taken seriously, get the "im a coward, still an AFC" out of your mind. if ur gonna be a don, start callin' yourself it and believe it. and do the ****. dont be sayin how u suck and stuff, start sayin "im a ****en don, and that chick jsut missed out on a great thang!"

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want some advice kid... here it goes:

Lighten the fuck up

:cool:

AS [/B][/QUOTE]

u get to cuss?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
dude if u want to be taken seriously, get the "im a coward, still an AFC" out of your mind. if ur gonna be a don, start callin' yourself it and believe it. and do the ****. dont be sayin how u suck and stuff, start sayin "im a ****en don, and that chick jsut missed out on a great thang!"
That might be good for you. But I don't know if it so good for me.
If go up to, give her a hey, talk to her and then there's just a break of silence, because I can't think of anything to talk about, I honestly don't think just walking away and telling myself "Oh well, she don't know what she's missing out" would work. See what I mean? I've said it hundreds of times, I just can't keep interest in a conversation. People tell me I need confidence, self pride, but that's not what I need, I need to become a better conversationalist. If I can't keep an interesting conversation with a girl, than a sucessful number close is out of the question.