Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One thing is clear and it is that man women relating is clear as mud.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent been on here for a while, but like I said in the title its about as clear as mud.
I understand women nowadays but I dont think Ive got laid more as a result of it.
Apart from the obvious.. IE not having as much sex, Im actually OK with it as before I had sex with all kinds of basket case manipulators.
So many theories on here though enough to give you a fukkin head ache. I can only imagine the women over in their camp doing the same.
Like were all set up for a battle or something, and maybe thats what it really is?
Ever seen the male praying mantis getting eaten while on the job? he's driven by biology too.
Maybe it is like a battle and our best bet is to get in and then out :rockon: :rockon: as best we can without getting chewed up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
why does it seem that every man over the age of 40 here has issues regarding women?

It's called "wisdom" and "experience".

There's a reason men over 40 have issues with women. If you don't have any, you're either blind, naive or a girly-man.

Cheers!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
why does it seem that every man over the age of 40 here has issues regarding women?
if you are a man not married by your 40's then you are most likely either completely retarded with women or a player/DJ who isnt settling down yet

if your the latter then you will have no reason to visit SS, hence only the clueless guys are here

(i havent included divorced men here but i supose if you are an older man who get divorced you will either move on and start meeting new women, or if you are one of the clueless guys who are made bitter from a divorce, you may end up inhabiting SS - either in bitterness or in attempt to understand )

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Zarky said:
They're coming to the realization that women/dating/sex/mating is just NOT that important.

When they look back on their lives and see how much effort they put into this BULLSH*T, they go into a fit of denial. They keep trying to play the seduction game, but their hearts aren't in it because they understand by now how much of a joke it is and find it hard to take it seriously.

The more mature men get, they either accept that women aren't worth as much as less-mature men make them out to be and start playing the game like they have "nothing to lose", or they wallow in desperation and depression.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
They're coming to the realization that women/dating/sex/mating is just NOT that important.

When they look back on their lives and see how much effort they put into this BULLSH*T, they go into a fit of denial. They keep trying to play the seduction game, but their hearts aren't in it because they understand by now how much of a joke it is and find it hard to take it seriously.

The more mature men get, they either accept that women aren't worth as much as less-mature men make them out to be and start playing the game like they have "nothing to lose", or they wallow in desperation and depression.
Hi Squirrels, I'm in agreement. You get older, realise it's not the thing you naively thought it was as a young man.

Then either play the game like fvck it or don't bother and wallow on as a wounded man.

I dont know if anyone watched that youtube link that I posted in my origional post? Its male and female mantis's mating.
After he's shot his load the female mantis turns around and starts to eat him alive. The male mantis, driven by biology still pumps away as he's being eaten, like he's having a real good time.

Such is the power of his and her programing. Now we arent praying mantis's so I'm not saying for a minute that all women are b1tches that want to eat you up.

However, I do wonder what is our programing? what is worth it and what isn't? When are we actualy chasing something that we driven by biology really desire, but that might not actually be beneficial?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You get older, realise it's not the thing you naively thought it was as a young man.

Then either play the game like fvck it or don't bother and wallow on as a wounded man.
Or you just find a girl you like who likes you and go on with your life.

As long as you keep the frame, and are aware of what can go wrong (keep your eyes open), it shouldn't be any more complicated than that.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

As long as you keep the frame, and are aware of what can go wrong (keep your eyes open), it shouldn't be any more complicated than that.
This.

survivorman

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, that which a man in his late 40's/early 50's knows,
cannot be communicated to man in his late teens/early 20's.

Had anyone told me a dam thing (back then) about girls/women, I would never have believed it.

And make no mistake - this "relationship" thing is a full-blown WAR. How do I know this?

Two of my friends have taken their own lives because of woman issues..
senseless casualties of this "silent war".

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
survivorman said:

Had anyone told me a dam thing (back then) about girls/women, I would never have believed it.

And make no mistake - this "relationship" thing is a full-blown WAR. How do I know this?

True. I would not have listened either, let alone believed it. Very sorry about your friends.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
survivorman said:

yup. It's funny but after I split with my ex, my father really began to treat me with alot more respect. It's like he knew that I knew the score now.

It is a war. And most men throw in the towel quick just to have some peace which they never seem to get. It seems that appeasement doesn't work on Hitlers or Wives, only total domination keeps them in check.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
survivorman said:

And make no mistake - this "relationship" thing is a full-blown WAR.
You just hit the nail on the head, brother.

I would even go as far as to say that the age of inability to conceptualize this knowledge can easily go right into the 30s. I was a total, naive ass until I got into my 40s, but I always intuited that older men knew things that I couldn't even hope to grasp yet even at that young age.

You are not overstating the case when you say this knowledge cannot be communicated. Only life experience can provide the foundation upon which the edifice is built. The ramifications of this war are devastating, and will only grow in destructive potential as the current crew of semi-femminized young men grow older.

I only hope that forums like this will open young men's eyes and start to counteract the brainwashing that hs been going on in their education and by the media. We've got to get away from the current "that's the way it is" trend and move to proactive, purposeful social change.

Edit:
2 Weeks ago one of my best friends put a bullet in his head. I believe, from some of his comments, that he felt trapped in his second marriage and felt he had no way out. He lost his ability to see any options at all.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Indeed, and if she stops 'liking' you, you just fire her with as little fuss as possible. Then you continue to steer your life and live with the vacancy until another qualified applicant gets the job. It takes as long as it takes.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Hi Zekko, I agree with ya, that would seem to be the way it should go. For me it hasn't though, and while I agree you can get one that likes you and keep a close eye on things, it does seem a bit like sleeping with someone who can fast become your enemy.
Thats what got me thinking about the true nature of male female relationships. The praying mantis in my origional post thinks he's having the time of his life when hes getting his end away, but is he?

I found this story, might be interesting to some on here. If more women thought like this one, id be a bit more inclined to think that they were worth the effort beyond just sex and closely monitored company.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nism---believe-ultimately-destroy-family.html

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky, ya wild eyed optomist.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, women are different Everywhere. There are B!tches I can't stand, can't communicate, wished they'd just drop to the ground and start svcking my c0ck or assume the position so that I can teach them a lesson, and there are the decent women, the women who Want me, who I thoroughly enjoy, because They Know Their PLACE, as women.

There are women who GET the traditional male/female paradigm, and there are women who Don't get how they should respect us men (for we are Far superior). These women are succumbed to the media/school/societal "programming" and are ensconced in their belief that women are superior to men. I ran into to these today. One of them was pregnant (God help the man who married and impregnated her). I will Have to see these same girls tomorrow, and I will NOT say a word to them. To me, they do not exist. I may have to do business with them, but that's IT.

I only deal with women who are traditional, submissive, and giving way to my opinion, my thoughts, FIRST. Then she can talk. Let her reflect on the man in the room's words.

There are women you give the time of day, and there are women you kick to the curb. Most of them, these days, you kick to the curb. They're worthless. It blows my mind how these women are in jobs, they can't perform. They're just there, badly mis-positioned, and not happy, I guess, because they're not making a good wage, id fin know.

When women get together, also, they can Really gang up on you. They'll repeat what each other says, and maybe what You say, but they end up, nowadays, siding with themselves on what they should do, and not with ME, the superior man, on what I think they should do.

Every now and then, I'll take pause throughout my day, to Count, how many of the people driving on the road have the cellphone Stuck to their ear while driving like a fool, and Now (it's gone up in my opinion - maybe because it's Summertime??) women have the hand up to their ears 7-8 times out of 10. Men is more like 3-4 times out of 10. And the women Always look like they're deeply involved int he conversation they're having WHILE driving. I do not believe that the b!tch on the cellphone while driving is talking to her man, no she's talking to one of her several other b!tches on the cellphone while driving.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I do not believe that the b!tch on the cellphone while driving is talking to her man, no she's talking to one of her several other b!tches on the cellphone while driving.
In my state, the cops will write you up for that and slap you with $230 fine.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
if you are a man not married by your 40's then you are most likely either completely retarded with women or a player/DJ who isnt settling down yet
I am not retarded, and do not think of myself as a player, and am ready to settle down. I just can't seem to meet any decently attractive childless women in the USA. (I will be embarking on a career of teaching English in Eastern Europe soon.)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zekko, I agree with ya, that would seem to be the way it should go. For me it hasn't though, and while I agree you can get one that likes you and keep a close eye on things, it does seem a bit like sleeping with someone who can fast become your enemy.
Your day will come, englishman.
You're right, things can turn bad in a hurry. That's why I said you have to keep your eyes open, and like Jophil says you have to be able to walk away at a moment's notice with a minimum amount of fuss.