Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One single statement thats a powerhouse!

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have realized that this very simple little statement is super powerful! It gets into the core of a girls pscyhe. The reason I know this is that the girls will repeat it to me hrs or days later.

First I will give you the context. Almost every women has some ex they complain about. They will droan on & on about how they were mistreated abused etc....ur duty is not to let let this linger too long. change the subject into a positive asap....but before you do say this....

"The main reason you went through all the trauma that you did is because you are dealing primarily with boys (point outward) & not a Man (point to yourself) ...

The funny thing is the next time they talk about there past problems they will say "its because I was dealing with boys" haha

I'm assuming this is a very minute part of nlp which I've always naturally used without knowing it. but I wld def like to get more into the jeff ross's tony robbins type sh*t

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe towards women who live under a rock. This statement has been overused so many times that it doesn't work anymore.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Seymour, half the girls who are my facebook friends write statuses that say something along the lines of being sick of boys, and looking for men.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
They're all looking for "men" while continuing to wear their Pamper's Big Girl Pull Up's.

Hypocrichicks.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A single statement that's a powerhouse?

Up up down down left right left right B A Start.

Case closed.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
A single statement that's a powerhouse?

Up up down down left right left right B A Start.

Case closed.
It's "B A Select Start."

And now you have 30 lives, full power ups, and can start at any level!

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
It took me a min but I'm assuming you guys are describing video game moves? WOW! Now I understand what the girls from pof & match are talking about

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NoCommitments said:
I have realized that this very simple little statement is super powerful! It gets into the core of a girls pscyhe. The reason I know this is that the girls will repeat it to me hrs or days later.
But you actually have to be a Man in order for it to have a lasting & profound effect on the girl. And for it to be believable too.

In other words, it can be said but it must have congruence backing it up. Otherwise it's just a Boy pretending to be a Man who's saying it. ;)

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
It's "B A Select Start."

And now you have 30 lives, full power ups, and can start at any level!
Sadly, pressing select brings a second player into the mix who may score higher than you.

Here's one that hit me: Thank you, but your princess is in another castle.