Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of your hidden programs (vetting)

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
To Vet: to make a careful and critical examination of (something).

In the Feminine Imperative there exists the worse double standard to ever exist.

You see, women are given the right to be picky. In other words, sleep with men who fire their biology procreation circuits or the man who offers the most security for a bountiful life.
She will test and scrutinize and turn a man over and over to inspect him. To vet him. If she is looking at you as a marriage guy, she will most likely do a background check on you. If you just turn her on? She will overlook most anything. I personally listen to a woman completely discount a sex offender (proven in a court of law) and say “You just don’t know him and it was all a misunderstanding.”

Men are not allowed to question a woman’s integrity or honor. Despite the fact that her moral codes aren’t anything like yours. Not even close. They are fluid and change to fit her biological imperatives at that moment in time.

She has mastered the art of manipulating men to her advantage. Which is biologically correct and completely normal. She uses her Attractiveness, her social personality (totally fake and presented in a social situation or relationship) and of course her sex are her manipulation tools to get your biology to override your analytical processes. She is trying to survive with her only tools.

These are all illusions. They are not real because inside she could be a total egg head or possibly the worst type of woman. She will not show you this. Sometimes even in marriage until right at the point she jumps ship.

One of the things men need to do is vet women. I know that sounds like an oversimplification but let me continue. Pick-up guys call it qualifying a woman. But that is rather goofy if you’re not actually vetting her. I mean really putting her on the spot. The imperative calls it a cruel man and teaches men not to do it. Women are beyond reproach. We see it in everything. Men are not allowed to deny omnipotence to a women. She is supposedly the most precious treasure a man can have. We can’t search or research their conduct without being labelled as dumpster material.

So how do you vet a woman. It’s not words but I understand why gurus teach men to “qualify” women. It’s a stop gap until the guy understands it. Vetting a woman is your presence. It’s the vibe that she knows if she missteps you will dump her in the nearest trashcan in a heartbeat. Some men call it respect for yourself. I don’t. I call it masculine. A woman can sense that you are subject to your biology in a heartbeat. You are in the Feminine Imperative. You’re easy and such a fun tool to manipulate. She does it for sport and to validate herself.

Vetting a woman is learning to handle your biology. First you must understand it and then you must understand her biology. This is the heart and soul of understanding the fake illusion that is empowered by the social order that we call the Feminine Imperative. A woman is a rather simplistic creature. She does not have the complexities of real extrapolation and prediction of the future. Meaning, your ability to create your future. That is predictable.

You’ve been living in a dream world. You have been convinced that you have no power of choice when it comes to women. When in fact you have ALL the power. This is the illusion that I speak of.

All your thoughts are created in everyday life by your beliefs. Those ideas came from the Feminine Imperative. Women need approval to function. That means she will have to stay in your good graces. You say they can get it almost everywhere? True. But it’s not YOUR approval. That’s what will make you attractive. You are the chooser. They must come to you. They must follow. They don’t want the soy boys. They want a man. Let go of your useless beliefs. They are lies. Learn to observe.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Bump

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I ignore women these days, she'll be very 'sociable' with a friend or co-worker in front of me. So silent and no convo with me, but heavy jibber-jabber with a younger cuter beau in the room. It's kind of an afront and of course his blue-pilled self (even though he's married) will lap up her sudden attention. I still ignore, as I'm, not interested. I treat her like a stump, that tree has already been cut.

I can go on for months, on an on and on ignoring her though I have to 'work' with her in business (not as a co-worker). She HATES me, even though many other women (especially on first impression) LOVE me (I believe because they see my honesty And because they are less petty and high schooly or more mature). I'm finding myself Ignore, more and more women these days when my standards are violated, and ESPECIALLY if she, at Any time, crosses me. That means speaking to other dudes, women, whatever negatively behind my back. She's dead to me, because to my FACE she plays the fake because she knows my temper, my anger that I am not bridled to let loose, no matter how many people know about it or look on.

I grew up watching an old school grandfather keep in the dark an old school grandmother. He ignored her. He treated his 'wife' lightly and without much weight. He was VERY good with animals dogs cats didn't matter they became intrigued with his being and he'd raised SMART bird dogs, fished, hunted, a railroad engineer 45 years, pension, WWII vet, Car dealership salesman, Irish, honest, old school, and in retirement, LAZY. He stayed in that lazyboy chair recliner most of his retirement days watching TV, reading newspaper, going fishing, to the bait shop, cleaning his teeth (with pick) in his chair - no cavities or teeth problem until 82 yrs old. Real hard-lined Baptist though (didn't care for that too much but this is due to my research on the development of Christianity and having access to much more info than he had access to, like for instance, about Zoroastrianism the #1 competing religion during Christ's time NOT TALKED ABOUT and how it HAD to have had an influence on the development of Christ-ianity - not allowed to talk about it's influence/similarities though even today).

So having watched my oldschool grandfather interact with not just his wife of 40 then 50 then 60+ years but all other women (who he treated much better and with kid gloves more and more respecting them and being TENDER to granddaughters, daughter-in-laws, and various other women), I gained the REAL way men ought to be interacting and VIEWING women. He almost treated them as he would those animals he'd have so intrigued by making a "meow" sound or a quick whistle (faint or overt loud to get their ears to perk up). He'd witnessed a beheading over in India during WWII. He'd cleaned droves of deer, squirrels, etc.

Our interactions with women today are so f'd up and not normal as was normal for thousands of years. It's like a screeching halt to that freight train of humanity coming 1960s onward. The train has stopped, and all passengers have gotten off, never to get back on, and lost in the wilderness or desert sands forever as the train decays/rusts.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Poonani,
Yes those Old Guys,fast disappearing are National Treasures,When You wote "Irish"I could visualise the type...I remember one,Paddy Farrelly by name...He was in the Australian Army but originally in the British Indian Army,he had fought Pathans on the North West Frontier...used to keep us Kids enthralled with his stories...We got our values from Old Guys Like that...But coming back to your post..I cut dead a Lady on our Dancing Scene,a real Gold Digger,has an Aboriginal Disabilty Pension but is Fit(Dancing),tall,blonde,blue eyed,figger that out?...But the more I snub her,the more she comes onto me...Weird Huh?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Poonani,
Yes those Old Guys,fast disappearing are National Treasures,When You wote "Irish"I could visualise the type...I remember one,Paddy Farrelly by name...He was in the Australian Army but originally in the British Indian Army,he had fought Pathans on the North West Frontier...used to keep us Kids enthralled with his stories...We got our values from Old Guys Like that...But coming back to your post..I cut dead a Lady on our Dancing Scene,a real Gold Digger,has an Aboriginal Disabilty Pension but is Fit(Dancing),tall,blonde,blue eyed,figger that out?...But the more I snub her,the more she comes onto me...Weird Huh?
I hear ya. I'd forgot to add that he could mesmerize everyone in the room at Thanksgiving, Christmas with animated stories and self-made sound effects painting a vivid picture usually involving animals, kinda like Uncle Remus. Everyone would be laughing and having a jolly good time at his illustrative catchy stories.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Poonani,
Paddy was funny without even trying...I first made his acquaintance as a boy of 12 he was running around like a chook with its head cut off trying to shoot a domestic Turkey on his Chimney pot with a single shot .22 Pea Rifle...The poor Bird,which had been in his care,was destined for Christmas Dinner at the Sergeants Mess and had flown the coop,after about twenty shots he eventually barrelled the poor Old Turkey and was then racing around trying to find a long enough ladder to get it down from the roof...It was funnier than the movies.

Last edited: