"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

One of those days :(

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I told myself that I would approach somebody at the mall today but chickened out. I feel so frustrated and disappointed. The fact that I were so pumped made it worst. Its like a ****ing rollercoaster ride. I read at night and got pumped. During the day at school, I chicken out and got "un-pumped."

I know that once I get my feet wet, i'll never fear approaches again.

What can I do to break the barier?? Talk some sense into me.:confused:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Yes I am Flighty

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
perhaps you should let someone pick you up? you just sit there and make eye contact without staring and maybe being subtle is your best bet....
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Seriously bro, what is the worst that can happen? A girl will laugh in your face and cause a huge public scene? And that right there will only happen one in every thousand approaches or something. Haven't you ever been obnoxious and loud with your friends in public and people look at you like you're ****in' crazy? Seriously, analyze why the **** you give two ****s what some random girl thinks about you. Why should you apologize for your sexuality? It's a man's role to go forth and claim that which he so desires. If she's not game, then you move on and no time is wasted. But every missed opportunity carries with it many hours of regret, and it's a pain that can compound itself over years, causing irreparable damage to your sense of self worth.

Look man. Just grab your balls and approach the girls. In a hundred years, you're gonna be dead forever. Do you really want to spend the time you're alive acting like a puss and a wimp? Carpe diem, bro... seize the day.

Damn.
 
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
Seriously bro, what is the worst that can happen? A girl will laugh in your face and cause a huge public scene? And that right there will only happen one in every thousand approaches or something. Haven't you ever been obnoxious and loud with your friends in public and people look at you like you're ****in' crazy? Seriously, analyze why the **** you give two ****s what some random girl thinks about you. Why should you apologize for your sexuality? It's a man's role to go forth and claim that which he so desires. If she's not game, then you move on and no time is wasted. But every missed opportunity carries with it many hours of regret, and it's a pain that can compound itself over years, causing irreparable damage to your sense of self worth.

Look man. Just grab your balls and approach the girls. In a hundred years, you're gonna be dead forever. Do you really want to spend the time you're alive acting like a puss and a wimp? Carpe diem, bro... seize the day.

Damn.
Thank you..

Oh and david90.. I think we can help each other. I'm the exact situation you are. Exact! And i'll make you a deal...

If I do an approach, so should you. As soon as you read this, you will approach a girl and so shall I at the first.. The very first opportunity I have. If I can do it, so can you. Hm.. So let's do this! :)

Tomorow, I shall approach a student nurse. Even if it kills me. You heard me.. Even if it kills me. :D

I playa in trainin' hereby swear that I will approach a student nurse in school tomorow at school. Even if it kills me. Lol. I'm not joking, i'll do it. I can, and I will.

I know exactly how you feel bro. And i'm gonna do it.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I told myself that I would approach somebody at the mall today but chickened out. I feel so frustrated and disappointed.
I have to say that this is one of the main reasons I'm against the cold approach/pick up strategy for budding DJs. It seems people are pushing themselves to do something they're not comfortable with or are not fully prepared for and their confidence is taking a hit every time they back out.

Then after the rejections start adding up, you'll probably start doubting your appeal and skills, and you're worse off than when you came to this board.

That's just my opinion. I think it's far more important and beneficial to develop inner confidence, conversation skills, reading body language and integrate it all into your life and existing social circles. Once you start to emit the contented and confident DJ aura, finding women becomes very easy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top