Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of the most based Simpsons episodes: Homer regrows his hair and people treat him like a celebrity

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised that something from the naive 90s could be so based. Back then people actually believed idiotic bullsh2t like

* Hair doesn't matter
* Height doesn't matter
* Looks don't matter
* Money doesn't matter

"It's all about confidence and personality, bro"..... It's truly shocking how shelterd and naive people were back in those days...

This is one of the greatest social commentaries that the pre-woke Simpsons made: The writers pointed out that society is inherently shallow and only cares about physical appearance and material posssions.

If any guy still doesn't believe that the world is shallow, I respectfully challenge you to do the following:

* Lose some weight
* wear some shoe lifts

Now see if there's a difference in how you're treated by other people, especially women.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, hair is more important than weight and height, especially with girls in the East. There are exceptions, like Vin Diesel and the Rock, but they are tall and movie stars.

Weight is not a big deal, man can lose weight with eyes closed.

Out of all the things, not talking in extremes, hair is the most important. A man should not lose is hair or he is in trouble. A woman would rather than 5’8 and full thick black hair slicked back than 6’1 and balding.

A woman would rather take 5’8 and full thick black hair slicked back than a 6’1, balding and $1,000,000 in the bank. Even $2,000,000 in the bank. $5,000,000 might make a difference.

They can put a man on the moon, and can’t solve hair loss. That’s why women make it so important, hair affects a man’s self esteem and he can’t change it.

Last edited:

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair can be a big plus but to say a tall (6'1) bald guy with a up to $4 mil in the bank would lose to a 5'8 with thick hair is a little bit too much.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair can be a big plus but to say a tall (6'1) bald guy with a up to $4 mil in the bank would lose to a 5'8 with thick hair is a little bit too much.
Can’t be tall and bald with money, that’s a different dynamic. It has be “losing hair” type of situation.

If the man is tall and has hair and extremely educated, $10,000,000 in the bank won’t a difference. I’ve had it happen to me several times. We both had good hair, each time they were more educated than me (PhD vs BSc) and much taller than me. Each time I could have bought the guy several times over. Guess who the girl picked each time?

Make sure your parents put you sports when young kids, or you will be in trouble later in life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
* wear some shoe lifts
Do people treat you better if you wear shoe lifts? I would feel self conscious about it, because I would think people would be able to tell.
That's just me, though. I see a lot of wrestlers wearing lifts, but their careers often depend on measuring up to other tough guys.
What about a cool pair of boots with some heels (nothing crazy)?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money not that important in the West unless the woman is Menopausal.

Once she becomes Menopausal, money is important.
Money is less important for the pre-menopausal woman now because she can typically support herself. A lot of college educated women can get a job to pay for at least a decent apartment and a decent car in a larger USA metro. Also keep in mind that women receive preferential treatment in both white collar hiring decisions and white collar layoff situations. Companies do everything they can to protect female workers.

A lot of white collar men are interacting with these bougie type women and that's skewing perspectives.

If a pre-menopausal woman isn't a careerist, bougie woman, she's more likely to care about money pre-menopause.

Swipe apps in larger cities are filled with careerist type/bougie type women. Bumble is likely the worst app for this as it is marketed to the more feminist audience.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Women and their 3 states:

- Survival.
- Comfort.
- Luxury.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman would rather take 5’8 and full thick black hair slicked back than a 6’1, balding and $1,000,000 in the bank. Even $2,000,000 in the bank. $5,000,000 might make a difference.

They can put a man on the moon, and can’t solve hair loss. That’s why women make it so important, hair affects a man’s self esteem and he can’t change it.
You go tell that to Jason Statham. :D
Then look at Chris Hemsworth to see what all that hair and height got him ... an older woman. :oops:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fomt know but the hair and height topic always feels like cope. At age 50 more than 75% of men will lose their hair. Its as manly as sperm, penis and testicles , as in,something that happens exclusively to men.

All throughout human history men were bald. Now we live longer and better lifes, hardcore survival means something different. Now hardcore survival means taking steroids and hair transplants just to "keep getting noticed "by women.

And yes, at the end of the day I am also self conscious about hair. I am considering a transplant, but I am in huge conflict with myself. Because this is like any other thing we tend to make huge like it will magically attract women. We all " dream" of having a Lamborghini. But when you do have a Lamborghini your struggles with womem womt magically disappear.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, at the end of the day I am also self conscious about hair. I am considering a transplant, but I am in huge conflict with myself.
You first have to pray/keep fingers crossed that it's going to be successful. And then you'll have to keep dyeing it otherwise it'll just make you look old. IMO, a 50yrs old man with full head of white hair looks older than a bald 50yrs old man. On the other hand, if you manage to get a look like Stallone had in Rambo 4, full head of black hair at 60yrs old, then that's cool.

Black hair signals youth and vitality, but if you have a clump of implanted hair and it's all going white (I know a 41yrs old guy in this situation) then it prematurely ages you. :rolleyes:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Healthy dense hair also helps to hide minor problems in your face like a small jaw.

A great hair line and density on an adult man are like tight skin, small asses or firm boobs on adult women....they dont hide your age but they show that you still have it.

Given the choice between an increase of 15% of my d1ck size, getting above average height or getting back to my 18 yrs old hairline/density I would definitely pick the last one for both success with women and socially.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the choice between an increase of 15% of my d1ck size, getting above average height or getting back to my 18 yrs old hairline/density I would definitely pick the last one for both success with women and socially.
I would choose above-average height in a heartbeat. But having the same hair as a 18yo... I would look half my age. Would be useful for countries like the States were age difference is frown upon.

I would give both my testicles to be 6'2-6'3. [I could take testosterone and put some silicone prosthetic balls)

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I saw a cartoon where a cat wanted nothing to do with a well coifed french speaking skunk.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Healthy dense hair also helps to hide minor problems in your face like a small jaw.

A great hair line and density on an adult man are like tight skin, small asses or firm boobs on adult women....they dont hide your age but they show that you still have it.

I have pretty good hair and a big d1ck. So. Height is my choice.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with that. When I was in high school, girls liked the guys with the cool cars, and the guys from the wealthy families, the guys who dressed well, and were well nourished. Now maybe times have changed, are you saying that is no longer a thing?