"one of the guys" kinds of girls

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am hanging out with this "one of the guys" kinds of girls later tonight. She says dude and man and all that stuff and is pretty much just one of the guys, but there's a catch, shes cute. So naturally i am trying to get at that, anyone have any tips on how to go about this tonight? we are probably just going to chill and smoke a bowl.

oh and shes younger

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are different types of one-of-the-guys girls, and people will probably give a response about the type they are thinking of. (Knowing SoSuave, most replies will be about a negative type.) There are those girls who act ****y and unfeminine in a way that is very offputting, for example. There are girls who are very goodlooking and have a harem of guys around her. And then there are girls who don't like the games other girls play, and prefer to hang out with guys because they are easier to be with. And so forth.

I know a girl who is goodlooking but who still, believe it or not, loves to play video games. I came to know her through an online browser game (Cyber Nations) where she is active in running one of the alliances. She just really enjoys the nature of the game. And she can't stand the gang of girls in her class, so I guess that contributes to her guyish interests. (She lives not far from me, very small town - not many options for who to hang out with.)

I suppose the tips for how to pick up a girl who likes to spend time with the guys are the same as for other girls.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly i dont know what kind she is, in fact i dont even know if she hangs out with just guys, she is just kinda hippyish. Im just kinda confused by this situation to be honest. i think im just gonna try and go for the gold with this one