"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

One of the chicks

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Anybody here live in Maryland? If so you may have heard of the 930 club. It's one of the biggest clubs in the state, and constantly has great bands playing there.

Oh, funny story actually. I used to be incredibly good friends with the daughter of the guy who owns it, but I stupidly let that fizzle out a few years ago. Whoops.

Anyway, a couple of girls from school (one is a possibility, the other is definitely not) invited me to the Maroon 5 concert there in late October. I'd be all for the idea, but from what I can gather there are like 20 girls going, and then me.

Thoughts? Granted, I'll only know two or three of the girls, but I'd still feel like one of the gals if I went.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Bump. Lots of new posts today.
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Bring guy friends to occupy other girls. It's hard to mack on someone when their stupid girlfriends keep dragging her away.

I don't entirely agree with those who believe that if you are a guy with a group of girls it makes you seem effiminant. Just remember to flaunt your masculinity and assert yourself as a prescence in the group (its hard to be unique around 20 other people who are friends as they all know one another)

Peace.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
I actually approached a few of my guy friends and asked them if they wanted to go, but they all said no. They've never even heard of Maroon 5...

I think I'll probably just pass.
 
Top