One of the best statements for teasing a girl: "You are banished"

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I am a bloody goddamn narcissist. But, this is no surprise to anyone here.

With my girlfriend, I act like a bloody king. I really liked the idea "Act like a king to be treated like one," from Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power. I do this for two reasons.

1] Because I think it is absolutely fvcking hilarious to act like a king. Now, I understand completely that the law doesn't mean to actually act as a king from the 16th century, but rather calls for action that characterizes the persona of a King (like virtues that king's have). But, I said to hell with it. I wanted to adopt the traits of a King, as well as play the part of the King (in the relationship). This is actually really fun for the girl too, because there is some sense of domination-submission that they like with it (as long as you make sure that they know they aren't the queen - because that is a subtle but important form of pedestalization). So, its a fun little role play. The trick is to not take it that seriously.

2] Because, a lot of respect comes from people who truly think that you believe you are kingly in some sense. They think to themselves "This guy is so bloody confident that he must be special in some way." Now, I don't act like an actual King in front of anyone but my girlfriend. So the role play only exists in our relationship. But I do subtly portray characteristics that King's have, while I am interacting with people. Like, an air of indifference, etc etc.

"You are banished"

Girls love when you banish them. But you have to do it in a way that is not serious, because if you do it seriously then it will come across like you are actually affected, and King's aren't affected. So, I think that the best thing to do is when your girl pokes fun at you or flakes on a date tell them "you are banished." It is incredible to see how immediately they change their tone and response to you. When I banish my girl in person, she grabs on to me and holds my leg and begs to not be banished. I truly think that when girls poke fun at you and sh1t test you they are testing to see your reaction, but they are looking for a particular type of reaction that they want. I think the kingly response is the best. Why? because of two reasons 1] you take their comments or flakes or whatever with the smallest grain of salt, and not taking it seriously at all > this is the indifference that the King evokes in his banishment 2] however, you also let her know that the King will not allow such things in his kingdom. You have to say the banishment with a severe air of indifference. That is the trick.

And here is the cool part. They love the response. Because you are not getting butt hurt. It is pointing out that you don't fvck with what she is doing in the most joking and light-hearted way, with an air of indifference and super confidence. All the responses I have got have been really good. They laugh and try not to be banished. So it's a good bit of dominant-submissive fun for them.

So go out and try it. Banish shrews from thy kingdom!

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS. If it is true and real disrespect that they are doing. Then don't use this fun little tactic. Just remove attention completely (this is the real banishment).

this fun little tactic is just for light-hearted sh1t tests.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great stuff. Amusing and holding frame at the same time.

Serenity

Reaction score
So long as it's play it will work. I don't think narcissism is a virtue though. Although kings are treated like kings, a good king has concern for those below him which is pretty much the opposite of narcissism. The reason a king is treated well is for what he offers. By offering nothing they'll turn against the king, which has happened to kings and leaders many times throughout history.

A king is nothing without his followers, basically what the king should care the most about is his followers. There's the path of hope and the path of fear, to win their hearts or intimidate them follow. The latter usually fails eventually, because hope is a stronger drive than fear.

Anyways, what you do sounds fun as a roleplay though.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So long as it's play it will work. I don't think narcissism is a virtue though. Although kings are treated like kings, a good king has concern for those below him which is pretty much the opposite of narcissism. The reason a king is treated well is for what he offers. By offering nothing they'll turn against the king, which has happened to kings and leaders many times throughout history.

A king is nothing without his followers, basically what the king should care the most about is his followers. There's the path of hope and the path of fear, to win their hearts or intimidate them follow. The latter usually fails eventually, because hope is a stronger drive than fear.

Anyways, what you do sounds fun as a roleplay though.
Absolutely agreed! I think narcissism is a double edged sword. So I think that it can be useful but, more often then its usefulness, is that it can become dangerous. I have struggled with narcissism for a long time now, and so I have struggled to keep my narcissism beneficial as opposed to the dangerous and potentially socially harmful variant of it.

However for me to keep control over my narcissism (because I have accepted that it will not go away and that I will have to figure out a particular method to live with it and make it beneficial to me) I have to find fun, socially non-harmful ways to express my narcissism without people hating me. In fact the methods that I use for expressing my narcissism actually makes people like me more.

So, for one, I trick myself, by doing little things like this with my girlfriend, but in the most playful, light-hearted way. This allows me to express my narcissism in a way that is not too serious, and gives us both a laugh. I find that being very jovial while expressing my narcissism is the best way to express it without it being harmful. I allow myself to be narcissistic but in a way where it comes across as me not taking myself seriously when I express it. So I express it in a joking way. But, this does wonders for allowing me to express these tendencies, and not keep them all bottled up which can inevitably come out in the worst of ways.

I hope this makes sense. Its just a healthier way to express something that could easier be a sh1tty thing. So, I wouldn't say that I have NPD (the disorder) because that requires the symptoms to express themselves maladaptively (in a socially harmful way). I just have narcissistic traits.

Serenity

Reaction score
However for me to keep control over my narcissism (because I have accepted that it will not go away and that I will have to figure out a particular method to live with it and make it beneficial to me) I have to find fun, socially non-harmful ways to express my narcissism without people hating me. In fact the methods that I use for expressing my narcissism actually makes people like me more.
A true narcissist doesn't think like that. You obviously care about others as well as yourself having a good time, which is just normal.

What narcissistic traits do you believe you have exactly? And why?

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are is mentally unstable. Not a narcissist

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do shít like this. I have narcissistic tendencies. However, this type of thing depends on the demeanor of the woman you're dealing with. Which isn't a problem for me since I aim for submissive types but don't go acting kingly with any woman. Social acuity.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do shít like this. I have narcissistic tendencies. However, this type of thing depends on the demeanor of the woman you're dealing with. Which isn't a problem for me since I aim for submissive types but don't go acting kingly with any woman. Social acuity.
Exactly SmooveMooves. I should have added that caveat. This only really works its magic with a particular type of woman. It is pretty damn important to gauge what particular type of woman you are dealing with. My girlfriend is really submissive, and so this works perfectly for her.