Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of my online dating girls

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out, for the third time, with one of the girls I originally met online (it is one of the one's I listed in a previous thread). Really really sweet girl. I mentioned to her via email that I was feeling ill; probably a cold or flu, and she must have phoned and email'ed me 5 times in the next 2 days to make sure I was feeling better; and following her special home remedies :) Really sweet girl.

Anyways, I decided to delete my profile from the online dating site; she will too. I think this is considered a significant step in the online dating world; but I'm not sure :)

Went over to her place last night; was grrreat. We had sushi (ordered in). Good time; she wanted me to stay longer but I told her I had to go (it was 1:30am and I was tired).

She wants to go on a trip with me (to a relatively distant small town where she has to stay over the weekend for work reasons).

Any ideas or advice are appreciated.

Thank you,

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other then taking pictures (just kidding, I think:D ), why are you removing yourself from the dating website?

You should stil be dating around in case something happens. Always have a backup plan, no matter what!

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a plan

I agree.

Make sure you keep a back-up game plan.

H*ll, she may be gone tomorrow.

cave dweller

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
... Besides the backup plan... Plan ahead about what might happen when you go on the trip. Sure you might get to "skeet skeet" but what if she goes postal on you? Is she driving out to this little town leaving you without transportation if you want to leave? You have to have angles covered when you don't know a woman well. A date is alot different than spending a weekend with her. Make sure one of you can cook too. ;)

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Playboi0323
... Besides the backup plan... Plan ahead about what might happen when you go on the trip. Sure you might get to "skeet skeet" but what if she goes postal on you? Is she driving out to this little town leaving you without transportation if you want to leave? You have to have angles covered when you don't know a woman well. A date is a lot different than spending a weekend with her. Make sure one of you can cook too. ;)
Thanks. I had to stop with the online because I was dealing with 4 girls for the past 2 weeks, and it was affecting my work. Too much time was being wasted.

re. taking separate cars. Good point, I never thought of it. I do trust her 100%, but you're right.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Thanks. I had to stop with the online because I was dealing with 4 girls for the past 2 weeks, and it was affecting my work. Too much time was being wasted.

re. taking separate cars. Good point, I never thought of it. I do trust her 100%, but you're right.
Play some road games with her. Getting in front of her on the road and slowing down to close to a halt, driving along VERY SLOWLY, etc. Juts make sure it's safe.

Also, make sure you get some action on the trip.