“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

One night stand... how??

jamster

New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Most of the articles and tips I read are to basically get a chicks number and hook up at a later stage.
The problem I have is that I have a girlfriend and i cant have any evidence at all by taking their number and hooking up.
where can I find some info on how to nail a chick after just meeting her, not just getting her no.

another question i have is... Dont you guys in America carry cell phones??? when i want someones no, i dont whip out a piece of paper and a pen, i whip out my phone. Thats the done thing over here. Ppl will laugh if you pull out paper.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Ye I use my cell too.... Conserning onenightstands it depends ALOT on your game and looks.

Someone will shoot me for this probably but the hotter and more manly you are the more likely you are to get a ONS... For ONS I would actually check out www.fastseduction.com since they work techniques and systems out their ass for getting ONS...

Generally to get a ONS you just need to build alot of attraction then and there, elicit values and sexual innuendo and get her wetter than the niagra falls. Then it's just getting her home to either of you.
 

tx_xp

Don Juan
Joined
May 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
I think the concepts can be applied to both ONS and non-ONS but many of the concepts are written and intended for people who can't pull off a ONS.


Personally I think you should have a ONS seduction technique and use at least the beginning of that even when you are looking for a LTR. If you engage her initial interest and don't try to number close her she will still be interested and intrigued especially if you are confident.

For ONS

Appearance
--------------
Dress the part - this will mean something different for each person but dress is very important.

Hygiene
--------------
Taken care of hair, skin, nails, and the like show how clean you are.

Confidence
----------------
Display confidence just as this site describes including eye contact (very powerful)

Be interesting in a non verbal/non conversational way
--------------------------------------
In a night club environment this means you dance and do so while appearing to be fun to be with and not like an idiot.

These are the most important in my opinion; everything below is only second to above. On almost any given night when I am out I have girls try to pick me up or hit on me and it is not because of anything below, it is because of what is above because up to this point they have never spoken with me. You should have a look, walk, attitude that makes the women want to jump your bones. You should not be able to walk past a group of girls without turning some heads. To know if you are doing this or not you may need to bring friends along so they can tell you, when I am out I have no clue this is happening because girls are so subtle about it.

Gauge interests level
---------------------------

Be sure you can gauge interest levels. Sometimes the interest may appear to be high but it isn't ONS high. Sometimes the interest could appear low but it only appears low because she wants to maintain a certain impression with her friends around, when they leave she will let the hair down.

You need to be able to converse enough with her to get the hints and many will be subtle. If she is just enjoying your company for the moment that won't do you much good when the club closes for example.

Next and don't waste time
----------------------------------
If you are out and about it is good to make a friend or so in the various crowds of interest. Be the guy that when you come by they want you with their crowd and you are welcome there. Make your rounds as you are having a good time but be sure you converse with people, guys and girls alike.

When you next ladies you don't write them off but they are not the focus of your current efforts. You may just mention you will be around amd maybe you'll see them later.

In some cases you have to tell a girl no. In these cases you may need to be a little stronger worded then above. If the girl is not your type, too fat, too ugly, too dirty, too whatever you should depart but use words that are friendly enough that you can still be in her crowd as her friend. Be careful you don't slam the girl as you might be surprised that some of the girls you do like are good friends with her.

Always be a gentlemen but using a statement like - "well I'm going to dance have fun and nice chatting with you" leaves no room for you to be together later and no hint that you like her but is still polite. Whereas "I'll back in a bit will you still be here?" is much more suggestive. Of course if she is your target try "You want to come with me and (get a drink/dance)?" Is much more to the point and shows your interest level.


Show her a good time but don't spend too much time with her unless you start getting some hint that you are getting some.

I cannot think of a ONS I have had where some hint wasn't dropped earlier in the night. The only time a hint wasn't dropped was when before I was ready to next she said "Let's get out of here."

I can think of many instances where no hint was dropped of what we would be doing later but she should have been nexted.
 

DJnomore

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
hmm Guy in south africa seeks casual sex...

Two things.

1) Aids rate in SA is way high, its not worth it


2) If you have a gf cheating isn't the way towards a happy future. If you don't want to stay with this one then find another. Most/all women will lower their interest in you if you have cheated in the past/present/future. You want to play then cut the strings and do it but don't hide behind gf and use her as safety blanket.
 

jamster

New Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
The aids rate is not an issue among the white community.
its so high in SA because of the number of black people in the townships who spread it among eachother.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top