"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

"One night stand" follow-ups

orca

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London
I thought it was the perfect situation - met a beautiful girl while I was in a foreign city for a night and we spent the night together and both had fun. The connection between us was great, we were very comfortable with one another.

We both live in different countries anyway, and we exchanged numbers in the morning. I texted her a few days later saying 'hope she enjoyed the evening', 'call me when you're in town' etc. when I got home and she replied when she got home.

I replied again, the same morning, indicating I like her but not saying I want anything more than what we did have. I don't believe in travelling internationally for what would essentially be a booty call.

I would like to hook up with her again but feel that travelling specifically to see her would be a bad move. Since these last texts arrived 2 days have passed and I've not replied (though I will probably tomorrow)

What would you guys do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
1,386
Reaction score
17
Location
Here
How far and what else is there to do.. besides her? ;)
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by orca


What would you guys do?
savour the exquisite pleasure in your memory you had at the point of climax (lol i sound like niles standish,.. yes? yes?) you had with this b!tch, chalk it up to a cool experience, smile then go out and phuck another one.
 

orca

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London
Nice suggestion (.)(.)! I've been doing that already... well, without the 'phuck another one' bit yet.

But I missed the real dilemma before. I don't want a relationship, and don't want to giver her the impression that I do. So what sort of message in a text would sound good, and do you think visiting her would give her the wrong impression, because I think it would.

I intend to find other girls as per usual anyway but this one was pretty sweet and I would like to see her again, but would rather it was if we happened to be in the same town at the same time.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
tell her you like her but ld relationships dont work. tell her you want to be friends though. that way when you are near her or shes near you then you can ****.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

orca

New Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
London
bman, that is exactly what I wanted to say. Thanks for articulating it for me, I must have had a mental block...!
 
Top