One Night Stand FAIL! give me some insight

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I was thinking about a situation that went down a few months back and have been thinkin about it lately and wanted to really find out where I crashed and burned......So me and my GF of the time had just finished a long night of fuuckking and getting drunk off our asses so I wake up and tell her Im gonna go blaze with some buddies and pick her up in 30 minutes....well i never went back and i got a call from her sayin all this bullshiit and shes pissed off and what not....next thing i know I find out she went to stay with her Cousin at University of Santa Barbara...at this point i just assumed it was over and started spreadin my seed over Myspace...I end up goin ta party with this chick, we drink and come back to my house and have a good Drunk fuuck sesh(i was wrecked , she was sober) i couldnt even get off for some reason but just fuuuked her til i passed out.....i wake up she bounces out and i get a MYspace message sayin "Wow Youre really good at the sex thing" and other good shiit that you wanna hear from the ladys!!anyway i was hyped to have a new booty call on check.....or so i think!! My ex-GF ends up callin me one night and like a moron im drunk as fuk...we end up havin this emotional little talk and and shes cryin blah blah and my dumb drunk ass jumps onto myspace to change my status back to "IN A RELATIONSHIP"
my GF comes back and we do the dip for a week or so and I decide **** this im hittin that girl up...well i hit her up to go chill or whateva but shes all " but youre in a relationship now" i was like nawww im over that girl already but still she refuses to come chill wit me!!! i was pissed cuz i was lookin forward to some good seshes with this chick....i end up deleting myspace and all my internet social shiit cuz its just fukin gay AND WANT TO KNOW wtf why isnt this girl jumpin on my diick after i served her like a king(I thinkdont remeber to well).....i had the impression from this site that girls dont give a fakk if youre in a relationship or not...PLEASE I need advice from a Certified PIMP thanks for reading

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocksoff said:
.. AND WANT TO KNOW wtf why isnt this girl jumpin on my diick after i served her like a king(I thinkdont remeber to well).....i had the impression from this site that girls dont give a fakk if youre in a relationship or not...PLEASE I need advice from a Certified PIMP thanks for reading
There are a lot of guys here who will give you information that is derived from their own ego posturing and little else.. There is a lot of info here that is just plain wrong and a lot of it becomes gospel just because it is passed around without any empirical evidence to support it.
One common misbelief is that women will fall over you IF they see you with another woman or know that you have a G/f. Mostly that is wrong.

It is true that women will find you attractive if you are "in a relationship" because you have demonstrated that you have what it takes to 'hook' a woman, BUT that does NOT mean that those other women will "jump on your dyck". This especially applies to a previous woman who you dumped or who dumped you. They will rarely come back to you if they know that you are signed up with another woman (unless they just want a quick hump and dump to fix their bruised ego)

Secondly, you are overestimating the power of your schlong. A common mistake.
The 'good times' that you gave a woman with the assistance of a lot of alcohol are reduced to a mere memory after she sobers up and her guilt and shame kicks in. That is what happens the next day. She beats up on herself with guilt and doubt, and then does what most women do compulsively - in her head she blames you for " making her do it " and makes a vow to never do it again..

This woman is resisting you for two reasons - if she hooks up with you again when you are in a relationship then that proves (to her sober girly mind) that she is a slut because then she is just your "bit on the side".
The previous time she was carried along by the booze, hormones, lust and your aggressiveness. The residual effects of all those drivers fade to nothing 24 hours later.

Secondly, if she really believes that you are "over this chick" then she also knows that if she hooks up with you it is all just about your sexual needs. In her mind that also makes her a slut and she would fear that she would be easily discarded .

IN the cold light of day she has done a 180 to restore and preserve her self image..

Last edited:

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jophil said all of it.

But I shall add, you were right to delete the myspace. Those sites are good for nothing but being too available and tripping up your game!

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
You fuked up by getting drunk and going emotional AFC with your ex. Then you mark your status as being back in a relationship...and it isn't with the girl you just banged. She feels like a slut and the last thing in this world she would ever do is sleep with you again.

You should of played your cards close to your chest and banged them both. Stop getting drunk; it is the behavior of the psychological weak and this is the result.

Gotta admit it though....drinkin with chicks is always a fu**in good time