Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One-night stand and ********

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
To those who can understand the language of women (********), I have a question....

I was seeing this chick, things were going well.... no flakiness, all is well... I am playing DJ with her, kidding her, ragging on her, kino, all working like it should
and following a rather good making out session, see says that see doesnt do one-night stands... and then continues to say she has had three (told me when) and she doesnt do that anymore.

I just sit and listen, knowing not to say anything that my get myself into a hole... we part ways, and then I dont hear from her... I call and see says she'll call me back the next day... but doesnt. At this point I decided she might need to be nexted.... called 2 weeks later she says she is busy with work and all....

at that point I nexted her.....

I normally can sort of understand ********... but this one I just cant figure out.... any ideas or input?

_XT_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that all the time. If she was interested she would call back! Girls use that line to nicely blow you off - in my experience anyway. Why they just can't be up front and tell you they're not interested I don't know, women and commonsense don't go together!

When it happens just next them!

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL WOMEN WILL/HAVE HAD ONE NIGHT STANDS.

You simply need to create the right conditions and feelings in her so that she will ONS you.

It was an ONS IOI. One Night Stand Indicator of Interest. She brought it up because SHE WAS THINKING OF IT. You needed to create a GUILT FREE OPPORTUNITY for her to jump your bones.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why they just can't be up front and tell you they're not interested I don't know,
they don't want to make themselves feel bad for rejecting you. somehow by indirectly blowing you off makes them feel less guilty.

You simply need to create the right conditions and feelings in her so that she will ONS you.

It was an ONS IOI. One Night Stand Indicator of Interest. She brought it up because SHE WAS THINKING OF IT. You needed to create a GUILT FREE OPPORTUNITY for her to jump your bones.
All this is easier said than done. How would you create that "right conditions" and "guilt free opportunity" if you were him?

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by derWichtigste
I was seeing this chick, things were going well.... no flakiness, all is well... I am playing DJ with her, kidding her, ragging on her, kino, all working like it should....
How do you know? I mean what do you mean by "like it should?" What if she decided prior to you doing all that siuff that making-out was as far as she was going? Makes you want to cut through all the chatter doesn't it? So you input "playing DJ with her, kidding her, ragging on her, kino," and expect output to be ONS? Wow, i wish I had a machine like that.

What I'm trying to say is that it isn't technique that didn't get you ONS, it's primarily YOU What if she got this weird vibe from you and labeled you "player?" Maybe that screwed you, who knows?

derWichtigste

Don Juan
Reaction score
what I meant by "as it should: there was no negative undertones throughout the whole thing...

I think a big part was that I am 33 and she is 24, and she was not mature enough to handle it...she was having fun and everything, but in the end, she freaked because she knew things were going to far too quick...

oh, i left out that before she started talking about her ONS experience, while making out she says, completely out of the blue, "well, I guess its just a matter of when where and how"
I said "what?" in a ****y funny sort of way, and then it went back to where we left off...

any good posts here about ********?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have just escalated it into a ONS, gotten her more horny and gone on.