Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One more time for the people in the back

Glassguy

Reaction score
Attraction: That is what EVERYTHING boils down to in dating. If you are not creating attraction, you are doomed. Why do you think 10% of men bang the majority of good looking chicks on OLD? Its because these guys are ATTRACTIVE and they have a Benz in their pic or pics from an apparently nice house. Or pics of them traveling and doing fun stuff in live (money).

Women are attracted to many different things. Looks, the way you dress, the way you speak, how you carry yourself, your confidence, charisma, personality, your ego, money, social status, power, the vehicle you drive to the house you live in, etc.

The more of each of these you have the more women you will ATTRACT. And the BETTER those women will be in terms of looks, having their own lives, careers, etc.

Too many threads recently about "Did I screw up with this chick"......"how do I make her like me"......Fellas this isnt 3rd grade. You cant make a woman like you. You have to become a better version of yourself to attract MORE women.

With MORE OPTIONS you have more POWER, most importantly more power over YOURSELF. You wont be saying "awe I am so sorry"....."what can I do to make it up to you".......because you wont fvcking care if ONE chick gets bent out of shape over literally nothing. You just next her and move on to the other options. Plan B just became Plan A on your list when that happens.

Attraction-Interest-More women (options)-Maintain frame

The problem is some of you guys are acting like a victim to your own social retardation and laziness. Get off your @ss and go work on yourself. Put the work in and you will see a different in what and how many woman you are attracting.

I promise you one thing- if you can CREATE a version of yourself that attracts women, they will pursue you. No more hot and cold texts, no more leaving you to figure out her clues, no more confusion. Women with HIGH interest will make it extremely easy to hang out with them. The more value they see in you, the higher the interest.

I promise you one thing- you can literally get away with almost anything if a woman perceives you as high value and has high interest.

If she doesnt, you will be chasing your tail and wondering.

High interest women dont act annoyed. They laugh at your stupid jokes. The come over and bang you when you text them at 10pm. Then you send them home and leave THEM wondering.

Happy Hunting.

Escaped24

Reaction score
Attraction: That is what EVERYTHING boils down to in dating. If you are not creating attraction, you are doomed. Why do you think 10% of men bang the majority of good looking chicks on OLD? Its because these guys are ATTRACTIVE and they have a Benz in their pic or pics from an apparently nice house. Or pics of them traveling and doing fun stuff in live (money).

Women are attracted to many different things. Looks, the way you dress, the way you speak, how you carry yourself, your confidence, charisma, personality, your ego, money, social status, power, the vehicle you drive to the house you live in, etc.

The more of each of these you have the more women you will ATTRACT. And the BETTER those women will be in terms of looks, having their own lives, careers, etc.

Too many threads recently about "Did I screw up with this chick"......"how do I make her like me"......Fellas this isnt 3rd grade. You cant make a woman like you. You have to become a better version of yourself to attract MORE women.

With MORE OPTIONS you have more POWER, most importantly more power over YOURSELF. You wont be saying "awe I am so sorry"....."what can I do to make it up to you".......because you wont fvcking care if ONE chick gets bent out of shape over literally nothing. You just next her and move on to the other options. Plan B just became Plan A on your list when that happens.

Attraction-Interest-More women (options)-Maintain frame

The problem is some of you guys are acting like a victim to your own social retardation and laziness. Get off your @ss and go work on yourself. Put the work in and you will see a different in what and how many woman you are attracting.

I promise you one thing- if you can CREATE a version of yourself that attracts women, they will pursue you. No more hot and cold texts, no more leaving you to figure out her clues, no more confusion. Women with HIGH interest will make it extremely easy to hang out with them. The more value they see in you, the higher the interest.

I promise you one thing- you can literally get away with almost anything if a woman perceives you as high value and has high interest.

If she doesnt, you will be chasing your tail and wondering.

High interest women dont act annoyed. They laugh at your stupid jokes. The come over and bang you when you text them at 10pm. Then you send them home and leave THEM wondering.

Happy Hunting.
Absolutely true. As others wiser than myself have stated you can’t negotiate attraction.
And to the point of Glassguy a woman of high interest will make it easy.

I heard a woman at work flat out tell a another coworker that she was moving to second shift to be around a guy she had interest in even though she hated the hours.

Not even someone she has dated or voiced her interest in just someone she is quietly pursuing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, @Glassguy

I think what keeps some guys stuck is that it's hard for them to identify what to work on since the subject is so broad. The way I solved this several years ago was to break it down into one subject per day. On Mondays I worked on observing and improving my body language. Tuesdays I devoted to my speech and tone of voice, and so on, one subject for each day of the week.

Every day was devoted to small-talk with strangers.

That's how I morphed from a clueless loser to a man who no longer had to be concerned with attraction. It is true, as you say, that women will come to you once you get it together. In fact, they start appearing while in-process.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its a hard thing for many to understand because there is no finish line to self improvement. It doesnt come easy, it takes work and the results are not going to come at a rapid pace.

But they will in fact come and there will be more options, not only with women but in life in general, that come from the hard work.