One-i-tis

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just been frustrated lately. I'm 16 and broke up with my first gf that I had one-i-tis for a couple months ago. The problem is that I can't get her out of my head. The reason it frustrates me is that I know that theres no reason for me to be thinking about her. I don't want to get back together with her, there's so many other better-looking girls out there, and she wasn't special. I completely understand and realize all of these things, yet for some reason my brain will still go and think about her. It doesn't make sense, and I really can't wait until I can get her out of my head completely.

just a little vent for the day

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that feeling. Just keep in mind that you hurt yourself thinking about her, and I know it goes automatically. Over time you will forget about her like we all forgot about our previous oneitis girls, once you talk to more chicks at the same time it won't happen so quickly anymore.

Keep in mind: Don't get too invested in a girl, always keep one foot out and be a man. Don't talk about feelings, be there for her but be vague about how you feel. You show her how you feel by action like kissing her.

Spin plates talk to other chicks always, if you got options you won't get in that oneitis. Your gonna have a favourit main chick but if she backs off you'll gonna have plenty back up plans so no sweat.

Just keep in mind that No contact is the best you can do, if you talk to her again and show neediness and desperate feelings your out and more of a chump.

Talk to other chicks and over time shes gonna fade away. Your going to think about her less and less until shes going to be for 100% out of your head and believe me at that point your going to laugh about that stupid crush you had.

Think about all the negative things about her and meet new chicks that have more to offer. :up:

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
In different parts of the world it would be called Love, haha.

One-itis is more of a term for getting hungry for one girl in particular which then causes you to lose your game with her. Which causes you to become unnaturally desperate.

justin11

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
We all know that feeling. Just keep in mind that you hurt yourself thinking about her, and I know it goes automatically. Over time you will forget about her like we all forgot about our previous oneitis girls, once you talk to more chicks at the same time it won't happen so quickly anymore.

Keep in mind: Don't get too invested in a girl, always keep one foot out and be a man. Don't talk about feelings, be there for her but be vague about how you feel. You show her how you feel by action like kissing her.

Spin plates talk to other chicks always, if you got options you won't get in that oneitis. Your gonna have a favourit main chick but if she backs off you'll gonna have plenty back up plans so no sweat.

Just keep in mind that No contact is the best you can do, if you talk to her again and show neediness and desperate feelings your out and more of a chump.

Talk to other chicks and over time shes gonna fade away. Your going to think about her less and less until shes going to be for 100% out of your head and believe me at that point your going to laugh about that stupid crush you had.

Think about all the negative things about her and meet new chicks that have more to offer. :up:
thanks for the advice..lol its just annoying to have to deal with this

Caravaggio

Don Juan
Reaction score
A joke my friends and I always say: is when you're young affection from another is a novelty, "somebody loves me? I don't even love me! This is awesome!" That combined with oxytocin and socialization can be a tough place for your brain to hack.

Work on yourself, ignore her, spin plates and realize the value you bring as yourself to world is why she ever latched on to you the first place

Oh and fvck a girl hotter than her, that's always a good fix

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately you will come to realize there is no such thing as love.

Only strong affection and attachment.

Get your plates ready. Start approaching other women and you will soon understand that you were stupid to devote all your emotions and time over mourning the loss.

If you don't get out the "the hole" you are going to start rationalizing character traits that she has that makes her the "one".