Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One girl catches me on date with another girl

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I had been out of town for a few days, and I returned on Thursday and promptly set up a date with a girl. We'll call her Kate.

Earlier in the day, a girl named Lisa, who I had been banging for a few weeks called to see what I was up to. To avoid having her ask me out, I told her I'd be out of town for 2 more days.

So fast forward to my date with Kate. We're drinking, having a good time, and out of the corner of my eye I see Lisa at the bar. She sees me. I'm 100% sure. But I pretend not to see her. And I'm a good actor, so I'm fairly sure she doesn't know that I knew she was there.

Now keep in mind that I'm in New York City. Freakin 100,000 bars. 8 million people. How does this happen to me?

So the dilemma is - I'm caught in the lie of being back in town, when I told Lisa that I wasnt. And I'm caught out with another chick. Now, Lisa isn't my girlfriend. She's a girl I get drunk with and f**k. But still...I don't want her plotting any revenge on me (girls can be devious), so I'm considering:

1- cutting bait and leaving her behind.
2- telling her that I rushed back to NYC to see my best female college friend visiting from out of town (a lie that justifies me being back in town and out with a girl)
3- simply telling the truth. "Yeah I had plans to meet up with a friend, and decided to come back to town."

I feel like 3 would be the best from a morality point of view. But I'm not sure I care enough about this chick to have a serious conversation with her.

How do I play this?

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
sigh... :/ I wish I would have those kind of issues.

But anyhow... I just think letting her go would be wise. Girls aren't stupid and she probably knows you were there, she just pretended. Dont bring it up and if she does it bring it up... just leave her :/

Remember my man ... she's nothing to be taken serious with.. you dont own her any big explanations.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to women, I regret almost every moral decision I've ever made.

Personally, I would go for option 2. You could even say that your friend has just walked out on her husband (or other feasible drama) and needed someone to talk to.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Berg! What's up brahh!

First off, I wouldn't bring up the subject unless (until) she mentions it.

In this situation I would definitely tell her you got back in town early because one of your close friends had a situation and you were comforting her.

Leave it at that.

If she buys it, then all is well and you will continue to bang her and keep her as a plate. If she gets pissed, then I still wouldn't make any attempt to contact her because I think she will STILL be down to bang you once she's over it.

I know she's just a plate, but is this Lisa girl catching feelings? Acting gf like?

PIMP

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

Personally, I would go for option 2. You could even say that your friend has just walked out on her husband (or other feasible drama) and needed someone to talk to.
That's a good idea!

I know how it is haha.. I was out one night and got caught making out with a girl at a bar by a girl I had been going on dates with for 2 weeks. She was PISSED.

God forbid if I was in her shoes though, I would get the "OMG you must be clingy get the fvck away from me creep!"

This is seriously one of the sh1tiest situations to be in. I don't think there's a perfect way out of it lol.

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No reason for option #1.

#3... only if you want to dig a grave for yourself.

#2 is best option if she brings it up. Her mind will make sense of your lie because she will not want to believe that you are cheating on her.

It will also make her jealous and open possibilities for either mind-blowing sex where she will fk you like Helen of Troy with her ass on fire, trying to prove to you that she is a better lay than any other girl you may be dating... or even potentially for a threesome with Kate.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

Agreed.

Morality, what the fvck?!? For a girl you've been banging for a few weeks and owe nothing to?

The fact is, a woman wants to be with a man who can be with other women, she just doesn't want it shoved in her face. Let her wonder.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the truth, bail what must. Be smart.