Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One chick just got out of a 2 year LTR other girl's going abroad

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit:

OK, the last non-final class meeting ended and I wasn't able to do anything. Since the next time I'm going to see any of them will be next week and there won't be any time to talk.

I've officially given up with them.

-------------------------------------------

I'm talking to two girls in my summer school class.

One chick just got out of a 2 year long relationship a couple of weeks ago. Her boyfriend has been cheating on her. I'm not sure if she's ready to date other guys or if that even matters. I have no idea what angle to pursue her with. At this point I'd just like to sleep with her but a relationship isn't out of the question.

The other girl is leaving to study abroad in two weeks. Obviously a relationship is out of the question. Having sex with her before she leaves would be awesome. Though since that seems improbable, I'd settle for any intimate contact. Oddly enough she's started giving me rides in her car to the bus stop which was her idea. I invited her to lunch last time I saw her, but she said that she was too tired and wanted to go home to sleep.

Is there any way to get either of these girls?

BTW: My other thread is abandoned and I made a mistake by bringing it up.

Last edited:

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said improbable because I recognize that it will be difficult than with a girl in a 'normal' situation. I really don't know how to get a girl to sleep with me within two weeks and then she's leaving the country.

The other girl could be a rebound situation that I don't know how to maximize.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I invited her to lunch last time I saw her, but she said that she was too tired and wanted to go home to sleep.
You and your damn lunch dates. Try going for a drink instead! I think it is Rescue Mission who is always saying "food = sleep, alcohol = sex" (I know you don't like RR, but that advice is solid).

Do you have either of their phone numbers? If not, that is your first step. But I'll assume you do. Call em up, get them over to your place, open up the wine, and let the magic begin.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying just to ignore their situations?

Trying to get their numbers is easy. I'm just worrying about the step after that. I'd love to get them to my place, but "how" is the question.

BTW, I love lunch dates because they are so easy. We're both already together so the logistics are very simple. "Hey, you hungry, lets go eat." But it's too friendly.

For "real dates" it's much harder as I got to get her to go somewhere with me sometime in the future. Much more planning involved. Every girl I seem to meet doesn't live in the same city that the college is in like I do. So one of us ends up having a 20 minute drive to meet.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, ignore their situations.

They are in your class. Maybe have them meet you at your place to study. And then afterward, ask her if she wants to watch a movie or something.

Or maybe study with her at a coffee shop close to your place, and then tell her about this great movie you have at your place.

Or just go to the coffee shop without the studying.

Or go for drinks somewhere near your place to celebrate finishing the course.

The possibilities are endless! The key is to isolate, and escalate.

Escalate shamelessly. And don't be so outcome dependent. The less you care, the more will happen.