Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On *****

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this so I decided to go to the source and just ask.
I started having sex about 6 months ago. Since then, gf is no more and I have been with two girls at the same time. Thing is one of these new girl's ***** feels tottally different from the ***** of the other two. I fingered her the first night we made out (we were in a hotel in my bed. If I hadnt two roomates in the next bed sleeping I would have gotten her) and her ***** lips were really "down" for lack of a better term.
What does that mean, is it genetic or did she have a lot of sex?

Cheers, mates!

Last edited:

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have anything good to contribute, shut up.
It's an honest question by an honest youngster.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Redux said:
I was thinking about this so I decided to go to the source and just ask.
I started having sex about 6 months ago. Since then, gf is no more and I have been with two girls at the same time. Thing is one of these new girl's ***** feels tottally different from the ***** of the other two. I fingered her the first night we made out (we were in a hotel in my bed. If I hadnt two roomates in the next bed sleeping I would have gotten her) and her ***** lips were really "down" for lack of a better term.
What does that mean, is it genetic or did she have a lot of sex?

Cheers, mates!
***** is ***** yo. **** it or chuck it.

Redux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
***** is ***** yo. **** it or chuck it.
I couldn't agree more. I for one certainly wouldn't say no to ***** just because it feels different. Was just curious :)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not 100%, but you mean pu$$y, right?

If so, some girls are alot tighter than others... then again, it could mean that she's tackled alot of bigger cacks than you, and thats' why she's loosened up, even if only recently.

SO, yes, things are different down there depending on the girl.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vagina size and how much sex or how big someone's **** is does not always mean anything. They can do kegals to tighten up. My cousin said he fingered a virgin before and she was more loose than a girl he fingered that he knew was a hor.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, a woman with a looser pu$$y doesn't necessarily mean that she's fvcked some big ones, BUT if you've been fvcking a girl, and she's looser than usual, is a sign that her pu$$ies been tampered with.