Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On to a new chick - advice !

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Scenario :

Hooked up with this girl last weekend that came out with my group of friends. She was really into me .. We ended up having a blast and hooked up (Bj but no full sex yet). The problem is I hooked up with her best friend last week and she knew about that previously anyway before we hooked up. She was also aware I had sex with a different girl the same day before we met. Anyway the morning after while butt naked in bed I told her we should hang out this week and she was excited about doing so. She took my # and hasn't texted me yet and tomorrow is Friday! My friend who's her next door neighbor said he saw her walking her dog and she said she wasn't going to call me bc of the situation with her best friend. Other than that I have not tried reaching out (through Instagram - my only way of contacting her if I wanted to). I want to find a way to get her on the hook- thoughts ?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario :

Hooked up with this girl last weekend that came out with my group of friends. She was really into me .. We ended up having a blast and hooked up (Bj but no full sex yet). The problem is I hooked up with her best friend last week and she knew about that previously anyway before we hooked up. She was also aware I had sex with a different girl the same day before we met. Anyway the morning after while butt naked in bed I told her we should hang out this week and she was excited about doing so. She took my # and hasn't texted me yet and tomorrow is Friday! My friend who's her next door neighbor said he saw her walking her dog and she said she wasn't going to call me bc of the situation with her best friend. Other than that I have not tried reaching out (through Instagram - my only way of contacting her if I wanted to). I want to find a way to get her on the hook- thoughts ?
Date the other girls in your rotation. Reach out to her in a week. If she sets a date then proceed. If she doesn't. Then date the other girls in your rotation.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Date the other girls in your rotation. Reach out to her in a week. If she sets a date then proceed. If she doesn't. Then date the other girls in your rotation.
Lmfao that's the best response ever

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex always complicates things.

I can only imagine, the dudes in the background!!!

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario :

She used you to even the playing ground with her friend.
You unknowingly played two women against each other. Mad props.

Telling her to hang out again conveyed neediness which provided an ego boost to her, but dried her up.

Her telling your friend about the 'best friend situation' is her deluding herself to not feel like a slvt.

My advice, play them both against each other again. Make both jealous of each other, they'll use you again to validate themselves.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Wait a few days and reach out. Maybe late tonight or tomorrow night and see if she wants to hook up.

If that doesnt work, move on. Chicks who are close friends dont like sharing and its a dead end street for you. You banted one last week and the other BJ this week. Not sure where you see this going, but you are not going to date either one of them and all go out for drinks. It doesnt work that way.

I once had a chick stop talking to me because I banged one of her best friends 2 year before we ever started talking. When her friend told her that we had hooked up, she pulled away. It happens, nothing you can do about it. Hopefully the BJ was decent.

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Wait a few days and reach out. Maybe late tonight or tomorrow night and see if she wants to hook up.

If that doesnt work, move on. Chicks who are close friends dont like sharing and its a dead end street for you. You banted one last week and the other BJ this week. Not sure where you see this going, but you are not going to date either one of them and all go out for drinks. It doesnt work that way.

I once had a chick stop talking to me because I banged one of her best friends 2 year before we ever started talking. When her friend told her that we had hooked up, she pulled away. It happens, nothing you can do about it. Hopefully the BJ was decent.
Bj was fire- hence why I'm trying to run it back lol

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score

Hit her up on DM and she replied rather quickly within 10 mins. I asked her when our "discrete date" will be half joking half serious. I told her this time I won't mount her on a bar - which I did last time we met and it was funny. She replied and was like "haha thanks" and " I don't remember much it was a blur". I took this as " I was being a slot and I don't want to look like one." So given that she didn't shoot back about the date I said no worries her secret is safe with me and told her to have a great day and I'll see her whenever. She immediately shot back with how was your weekend? And asked since she knows I have girls in rotation if I've been tested. Told her of course I do it every 3 months and I'm clean. We had some further small talk and I told her to text me instead- she asked if she has my number basically impling that she "doesn't remember" .. I clearly gave it to her so I'm just not replying at this point for a few days because I gave her a chance at a date and a chance to Text. I think I'll bag her by next weekend .. Ha - thoughts?

Johnsmith8899

Banned
Reaction score
Hit her up on DM and she replied rather quickly within 10 mins. I asked her when our "discrete date" will be half joking half serious. I told her this time I won't mount her on a bar - which I did last time we met and it was funny. She replied and was like "haha thanks" and " I don't remember much it was a blur". I took this as " I was being a slot and I don't want to look like one." So given that she didn't shoot back about the date I said no worries her secret is safe with me and told her to have a great day and I'll see her whenever. She immediately shot back with how was your weekend? And asked since she knows I have girls in rotation if I've been tested. Told her of course I do it every 3 months and I'm clean. We had some further small talk and I told her to text me instead- she asked if she has my number basically impling that she "doesn't remember" .. I clearly gave it to her so I'm just not replying at this point for a few days because I gave her a chance at a date and a chance to Text. I think I'll bag her by next weekend .. Ha - thoughts?
Oh and not sure if it's a good play to have girls know that I have a rotation of girls - not sure how she even found out lol