Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

On the first date do you invite them back to your place?

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hanging out with this chick at a bar until about 2am just drinking and sh|t. This was our first date. I kino'd her and ended up making out a little bit. She said, "i never thought i'd be kissing you." i'll take that as a compliment.

i wanted to see where this girl stood and how easy she would be, so i said, "so do you want to watch harry potter 1 or 2 at my place tonight?"

i tried to think of the most childish movie that would sound funny to suggest. she thought it was funny, but said, "is this a tactic you use to get girls home?"

i got a little mad and told her i don't use tactics. the date ended fine. she gave me a ride to my car and we made out a little more. we are going out again next weekend.

how do you handle a first date situation where you want to determine where a girl stands sexually?

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you be mad, you threw a cheesey line to get her back at your place, and she called you on it...If there was a movie you had discussed that night that you had, or had something remotely relevant to lower the ASD, you had a better chance...

She had the ASD up when she made the kissing comment to you. You obviously didn't have her at the point where any awkward advance would get you laid, and your offer was forced, and rebuked....

She's going out with you again, that means she knows whats up and is either playing with you, or is game, provided you give her the ability to lower the ASD...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
how do you handle a first date situation where you want to determine where a girl stands sexually?
Unless the girl is a flake, it should be readily apparent when a woman wants to go all the way. At least it is depending on her reactions to you during the evening. Also, it helps if you lead her without asking. When your game is on, it is like having her hypnotized.

fm2

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl last tues at a pub and we went out to a comedy club Sat night. After the club I didn't ask or invite, I just said "What now, your place or mine!" She answered pretty quicky. We went to my place, and I got the lay. She had a high interest level even before we met, so that really helped in this situation.

Go ahead and invite them back. The worst that can happen is they say "No, not tonight thanks."

fm2

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First dates should last about an hour or two. End the date on your terms and be sure to kiss close. That way she'll keep wanting more of you.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
First dates should last about an hour or two. End the date on your terms and be sure to kiss close. That way she'll keep wanting more of you.
that time limit is BS... if you are having fun the first date can last all night... what if you get laid... then it lasted like 12 hours...

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin "First dates should last about an hour or two." and Knicknack "what if you get laid... then it lasted like 12 hours..."

10 hours? You must be beating them away with a stick Knicknack.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NMMWCR
wheelin&dealin "First dates should last about an hour or two." and Knicknack "what if you get laid... then it lasted like 12 hours..."

10 hours? You must be beating them away with a stick Knicknack.
hahahaha. naw i meant like a 7pm dinner all the way to waking up in the morning... smart ass... :)

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D Was the funniest thing I read all day. Couldn't resist pointing out how funny that was taken out of context.