On the date I find out she has a bf.. (?)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I know this blonde hb7 for a couple of months, we only spoke once for 30 minutes or so at a cafe, chatting and chilling. After a couple of months she sends me a message on facebook, just hi how r u and stuff like that.

Anyway I ask for her number on fb chat and we snapchat for a lil while. Last week I asked her out for a drink and she was in for it. I picked her up drove to my home, but my mums was home so we just had a drink and left. We went clubbing with a friend of mine and her. We had drinks, we danced and had fun, she loved it I could see. After an hour we were smoking and she was whatsapping a guy, I quickly looked at her phone so I asked her 'do you have a bf?' and she tells me yes i do.. a bit ashamed. Ok I just figured to chill and act like that aint a problem. I changed the subject and we had more fun the whole night, dancing closeley with her, kino'ing Heavily and having drinks, I let her pay also. After clubbing I asked her to join me to my friends crib. She declined she said I have to study tommorow and I promised my mom to come home.

I tried a couple of more times and then I left. After 10-20 minutes she calls me, she says I dont feel well, im at home safeley, some guy was annoying me at my way home blablabla. And 'we should go again!'.

I figured to push pull a bit at this point because she didnt come with me to the house. Told her Im not sure if were going out again a bit playfully. Next days I receive lots of snapchats from her including 'Lets watch a movie together' I texted her later, r you free this weekend and she told me yes I am. Today she changed her profile whatsapp picture in her with her bf, I figured to try anyway to see if shes interested or no, not sure if im going to date her again...

Now I texted her I got a surprise, I downloaded the movie and i got lots of sunflower seeds (she likes them).

That's 10mins ago no answer yet.

What do you guys think, waste of time? and how would u proceed from here:confused:

thx again bros

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she could be keeping her options open if she decides to leave her current boyfriend. Though, she could just be kind of stringing you along as a friend..

I would make your intentions clear. Say your not looking for just friends, but would like to date or something along those lines.. Dont get caught up in games!

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like an attention wh0re. Also I have a strict policy not to screw around with a girl if she has a boyfriend or is married - out of respect for the guy, and because women that would do that aren't worth my damn time. Those situations will ALWAYS end badly...every single time. Perhaps not right away, but down the road it will come back to bite you in the a$$ in one way or another.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nop I won't Krueg. Yes it's possible that she was bored and wanted to check me out but wasn't really planning to cheat or something. Ill know for sure when she texts back about the weekend because I know shes free. If she brings some lame excuse up Ill move on!

And 'badnews' its true, its worse to f8ck around with a girl who says she has a bf.. I just want to know her real interest level anyway. And shes fun to hang around with, can't deny that.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Nop I won't Krueg. Yes it's possible that she was bored and wanted to check me out but wasn't really planning to cheat or something. Ill know for sure when she texts back about the weekend because I know shes free. If she brings some lame excuse up Ill move on!

And 'badnews' its true, its worse to f8ck around with a girl who says she has a bf.. I just want to know her real interest level anyway. And shes fun to hang around with, can't deny that.
Don't you think her saying she has a bf is a lame excuse? :crackup:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentino14 said:
Don't you think her saying she has a bf is a lame excuse? :crackup:
Uhm no, that's a bad sign in most cases, in my case though I asked her and she saw me looking at the chat.

I mean I texted her in a fun way lets watch a movie this weekend at my crib. If she brings up a lame excuse like: Im all of a sudden busy or my cat died or some $hit like that, Ill move on. She knows from my touching and persistance in the club and the way I talked that if she comes to my home Im going to f8ck her.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have never snap chatted, or texted excessively with her. After getting the number, you should have set up a date, and left it at that. I think a girls social media should be used as something of a background check to get an idea of the way they are, and that's it.

Snap chat is starting to become more popular with attention wh**es. They'll have random guys chat with them, they love the ego boost, and justify the time they spend with random dudes as nothing because it's not in person.

The girl sounds like a social media attention w**re, and if she's got a BF and is going out with you that's a giant red flag. You'll either get friendzoned, the BF will find out and want to fight you, or she'll leave him for you and then do the same to you after awhile.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zapp Brannigan said:
You should have never snap chatted, or texted excessively with her. After getting the number, you should have set up a date, and left it at that. I think a girls social media should be used as something of a background check to get an idea of the way they are, and that's it.

Snap chat is starting to become more popular with attention wh**es. They'll have random guys chat with them, they love the ego boost, and justify the time they spend with random dudes as nothing because it's not in person.

The girl sounds like a social media attention w**re, and if she's got a BF and is going out with you that's a giant red flag. You'll either get friendzoned, the BF will find out and want to fight you, or she'll leave him for you and then do the same to you after awhile.

Hit the nail on the head here.

Wheres nismo with his gavel?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
_sideways_ said:
Hit the nail on the head here.

Wheres nismo with his gavel?
I'll do the same with my gavel.

We have a case of a :yawn: online attention wh0re who is seeking a beta orbiter. I'm awake at nearly 5 in the morning on my ipad to solve this case?

Anyways, I will.

When a woman pulls the IHAB on you, her interest in you is low. If her interest is high she wouldn't bring him up. She wouldn't bring up a boyfriend if she was on a date with Brad Pitt, and if she did, he would likely walk away, cutting her off entirely. I would've left her when she pulled that IHAB sh*t. I ain't looking to be just a woman's friend (beta orbiter), or her second choice, if said second choice gets chosen. We can be friends after we have sex, and not before.

The gist here is the girl was shown covertly the OP wanted to bang, and planned on it. She's just interested in keeping him as a friend and isn't putting out because she risks losing an attention provider.

Alas, your princess is in another castle. Go ghost on her.

Case closed.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Zapp Brannigan said:

I agree, but disagree as well. This generation is different, he is about my age and girls like to communicate with that ****. But I agree with respect to doing less on social media and texting. If shes snapchatting you, skip a few and dont respond etc you know the gist.

I mean i still snapchat girls, tag them in instagram posts etc, doesnt really hurt your chances. It is all how you play it my friend. Not one strategy can rule them all, game is not congruent.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The questions you have to ask yourself are:
Do I really want to fvck someone's girlfriend?
One time only?
Keep fvcking her?
Try to get her to leave him?

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already agree with the opinions of others here saying not to date a chick that says she has a BF. Just wanted to add: why the heck would you invite a girl to go hang out with you at your friend's place? Assuming this girl had been single and things on the date were going well, bringing her around friends as part of the date is the LAST thing most women want to do. She barely knows you and is trying to establish how she feels about you; if her feeling aren't secure yet (which they usually aren't until month 3), bringing her around friends is a HORRIBLE idea. She could easily fall for one of your friends, or meet them too early on and find out one of your friends is a jerk, which she could then assume how your friends act is how you REALLY act (the whole "birds of a feather" thought) and be turned off. And, of course, it's just a rude thing to tack on to a date - meeting your friends should be its own separate thing so she has time to plan out the things she needs to plan out when meeting them (i.e. how to dress, what to say, etc.).

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
I already agree with the opinions of others here saying not to date a chick that says she has a BF. Just wanted to add: why the heck would you invite a girl to go hang out with you at your friend's place? Assuming this girl had been single and things on the date were going well, bringing her around friends as part of the date is the LAST thing most women want to do. She barely knows you and is trying to establish how she feels about you; if her feeling aren't secure yet (which they usually aren't until month 3), bringing her around friends is a HORRIBLE idea. She could easily fall for one of your friends, or meet them too early on and find out one of your friends is a jerk, which she could then assume how your friends act is how you REALLY act (the whole "birds of a feather" thought) and be turned off. And, of course, it's just a rude thing to tack on to a date - meeting your friends should be its own separate thing so she has time to plan out the things she needs to plan out when meeting them (i.e. how to dress, what to say, etc.).
I disagree with all above, got big respect for your content and posts but I strongly disagree with this reply because I was going for the lay, my friend wouldve drinked a glass and went to his bed, I would be with her in the living room by our self, action!

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you only cared about lay count. Who cares if she is effing someone else

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her 'Hey *name come over sunday im free'

No answer back for 24 hours already, I think she clearly chooses her bf.

Next

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes im 23 man, I got 1 more year and ill finish my masters degree. 1 more year of cheap living and chilling then ill get a job and get my own place. I can't afford my own place now I also have a car.